Start by marking “Special Ops Exclusive (The Hunted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Special Ops Exclusive (The Hunted, #3)

Special Ops Exclusive (The Hunted #3)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  15 reviews
A wanted man meets his match

In the midst of revolution, about to be trampled by a rioting mob, star journalist Rebecca Parker won't give up on a story—even when a sexy military man literally sweeps her off her feet to safety. Nick Prescott is a hot number, hot copy and a bad liar. Who is he? Who needs him dead? How is he tied to a sinister government plot?
Published May 7th 2013 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Special Ops Exclusive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Special Ops Exclusive

Rating 3.25 stars
Nice end to an enjoyable series. Nick finally finds out who was after him and his friends and falls for sassy reporter Rebecca who totally doesn't fit into his vision of the future because she is no I will quit my job and stay at home with kids types.
Excellent book and conclusion to the trilogy. Rebecca is a hot shot journalist covering a Central American election. When she gets caught in a riot Nick comes to her rescue. Her journalistic curiosity gets the better of her when she recognizes him and she starts looking for answers about why he is there. This puts him back in the crosshairs of the people looking for him and gets her in trouble with them also. Soon they are both on the run as they get closer to the mastermind behind the conspirac ...more
This one was a disappointment after the previous. Not regarding the unralving of some of the mysteries, regarding Nick's mysterious family or regarding the potential culprits behind the death threat on the 3 men's heads, but rather regarding his mate.
I did not like the heroine at first, thinking that she lacked a bit of common sense and did not care one bit about other's wellbeing and safety. Then I did not like how she handled the less than satisfying relationship she started to have with Nick
Nice guy and gentlemanly Nick's story is up in this last book - and after the thrilling ride of Sebastian's story, I think I just fell flat on my face the moment he meets Rebecca, a pesky journalist who doesn't know when to let go of things.

The overprotective nature of Nick isn't as Alpha or as neanderthal as I thought it would be, and I definitely saw sense why he wanted Rebecca to stay behind. I'm all for strong heroines, but all too often they cross the line into TSTL territory when they ins
High 4 stars for Nick and Rebecca. This was probably the best of the trilogy as far as plot and twists. An early on revealed twist took me by total surprise, and really added a whole other layer to the intrigue and story. Action packed throughout, with a few moderately steamy scenes. Well written with good character development. Strong heroines to match the alpha-male military heroes really makes for an above average romantic suspense read. I appreciate the short epilogue at the end that updated ...more
I kept on guessing. Damn.
Sabrina Guthrie
I feel like I'm just going to be repeating myself each time I review one of Elle Kennedy's books but I can't not leave a review. It's just who I am. Love the two characters in this book. Who wouldn't love a gentleman Special Ops soldier and a sassy red head reporter. Let's just say, HOT HOT HOT!
I read this book without having read the previous books in the series. There was a little mention of the characters in the previous books, but I was able to understand and enjoy this book without having read the previous books. I might go back and read them to see how this story started.
I thought this book wrapped things up for this series. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough with all 3 guys together, this book was mostly the Nick and Rebecca show.

I did like Nick and Rebecca together, I loved that they argued all the time, but were able to make the other see their side. I liked how they worked together to help bring things down. I was worried for a bit when it looked like the person behind things was a little too close to home. I loved how everything came out at the e
this book wasn't quiet as action packed as the last two were, but it was a great end to the series. in no way did I expect it to end that way and wow it was a great suspense. I hope you guys llike it as much as I did.
Boring. Didn't like Rebecca.
Harlequin Books
"Passionate, easy chemistry between them (H/h) coupled with huge doses of intrigue and action make this a satisfying conclusion to a well-planned trilogy." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
The book is excellent. I just don't think I'll ever understand a journalist's mindset when try to investigate and get the story.
couldn't put it down.
Morgan marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Doris Cooper
Doris Cooper marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Alaina marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Donna Briody-Buccella
Donna Briody-Buccella marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Nidhi marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Pebble marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Claudia marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
  • Tempted into Danger (ICE: Black Ops Defenders #1)
  • Confessing to the Cowboy (Cowboy Cafe, #4)
  • Lonely is the Night (Shadow Force, #5)
  • Assumed Identity (The Precinct: Task Force #4) (The Precinct #20)
  • Soldier's Last Stand (H.O.T. Watch #6)
  • Degree of Risk (Shadow Warriors, #4)
  • Protecting His Princess
  • The Seven-Day Target
  • Alpha One (Shadow Agents, #1)
  • Secret Identity  (Cooper, #8)  (Cooper Security, #1)
  • Mission: Soldier to Daddy
  • Stranded with Her Ex
  • A SEAL at Heart (West Coast Navy SEALs, #1)
  • Undercover Twin (The Morgan Brothers, #2)
  • Ruthless
  • Dangerous Memories
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just
More about Elle Kennedy...

The Hunted (3 books)
  • Soldier Under Siege (The Hunted, #1)
  • Special Forces Rendezvous (The Hunted, #2)
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)