Mindfulness for Teen Anger: A Workbook to Overcome Anger and Aggression Using MBSR and DBT Skills

4.77 of 5 stars 4.77  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published April 1st 2014 by Instant Help

To ask other readers questions about Mindfulness for Teen Anger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindfulness for Teen Anger

Brandi Reynolds
I won this book from Goodreads.
This is an excellent book. New Harbinger publishes a lot of useful and interesting books. As someone pursuing graduate degrees in counseling/psychology, I would love to have more of their books, as well as other books by Mark Purcell. They are very useful for reference in class papers and will be useful in my professional career after graduation. I would recommend Marc Purcell's and other New Harbinger books and/or other resources for anyone pursuing degrees in t...more
Don
I received a free copy of this book from Goodreads First Reads Program in exchange for an honest review. There were many good tips and techniques outlined and it appeared like it would be a helpful book.
Merrill
I won this book on first read on goodreads.com. This book was vary informative about the nature of anger and how recognize it before it can become explosive. In my opinion this book would be helpful to any age not just teens.
Heather
This book is a great tool when working with teens that have anger issues. Mark C. Purcell has definitely spent time with teenagers who have difficulties with anger and it shows. He has strategies in the book as well as worksheets.

I would recommend it to anyone who has a teen in their life who might need a little help in how to deal with anger.

***I received this book through Goodreads' Giveaway. That did not influence my opinion.***
Haven Gordon
I won this book in a giveaway by Goodreads. I'm always excited to receive books that allow me some insight to help me with my children. This book was so awesome in that it was a workbook for teens. My oldest is a tween, but this book was still applicable and useful for her. It was awesome!
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Diana Linares
Diana Linares marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Abraham Bedru
Abraham Bedru marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Heather
Heather is currently reading it
May 09, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
David O'neal
David O'neal marked it as to-read
Jessica Anderson
Jessica Anderson marked it as to-read
Georgia Lytton
Georgia Lytton marked it as to-read
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter marked it as to-read
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Tory
Tory marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Mark Purcell is a clinical psychologist, professor, and author. To read more goto:

Mark has been working in various aspects of the mental health field for over twenty years with a primary focus upon the needs of youth and families. His professional experience has ranged from providing psychotherapy to youth to developing specialized treatment programs and teac...more
More about Mark C. Purcell...