Start by marking “The Silver Stiletto” as Want to Read:
The Silver Stiletto

The Silver Stiletto

In this modern rendering of the classic tale, Cinderella gets a bit naughty. Why settle for one man when you can have two?

Cinderella is an orphan living at the mercy of her unkind stepfamily. She suffers their beck and call; her only satisfaction coming from a secret dominant-submissive relationship with her stepsister's boyfriend. When the time comes for the governor's ma
ebook
Published by Breathless Press (first published November 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Silver Stiletto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Silver Stiletto

Megan Martin
Feb 01, 2013 Megan Martin rated it really liked it
From the moment I read the blurb on this book, I was hooked. I love the idea of a spicy Cinderella story. Especially after reading that this naughty Cinderella has a secret BDSM relationship with her step-sister's boyfriend. Talk about hitting them where it hurts, lol.
This short story didn't disappoint and I am so glad that I read it. If you are in the mood for a wild and crazy fairy tale with a very submissive heroine, then this is the book for you. I hope the author will consider writing Blak
Gayl Taylor
Jan 09, 2013 Gayl Taylor rated it liked it
Based on Cinderella but with an erotic theme. Entertaining and quick read.
Chelsea Murfree
Dec 13, 2012 Chelsea Murfree rated it really liked it
Very well written novella that stays true to bones of a classic fairytale while still adding a sexy twist. Only complaint would be the lack of development of characters, but alas it is a novella not a novel. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Yuska Vonita
Jan 29, 2013 Yuska Vonita rated it it was ok
Why the hell did I read this book?
Red Bone
Red Bone rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Shannan
Shannan rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Cindy Farler
Cindy Farler marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2012
Stergek
Stergek marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Sep 07, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 09, 2015
Isabella Olivia Ellis is a freelance writer of fiction, poetry, and erotica. She spends most of her days trying to hold her tongue in classes, and most of her nights singing classic rock songs to her child and starting stories she never finishes.

She considers Orange County, CA to be her home, but currently lives in Colorado with her daughter and a closet with far too many cocktail dresses.
More about Isabella Olivia Ellis...