Start by marking “Happy Marriage ?!, volume 10” as Want to Read:
Happy Marriage ?!, volume 10

Happy Marriage ?!, volume 10 (Happy Marriage?! #10)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  784 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
En s'interposant devant l'agresseur, Chiwa a reçu le coup de couteau destiné à son mari… Celui-ci revit alors le drame de la disparition de sa mère et ne parvient pas à se pardonner sa totale impuissance. Mais un malheur arrive rarement seul. Suite au décès de Seiji Mamiya, des révélations remettent en cause la légitimité de Hokuto au sein de l'entreprise familiale, et le ...more
Published December 5th 2012 by Kazé Editions (first published September 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Happy Marriage ?!, volume 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Marriage ?!, volume 10

The Good Girls by Sara ShepardPerfectly Dateless by Kristin BillerbeckDead Is the New Black by Marlene PerezSweet 16 by Kate BrianPerfect by Sara Shepard
Hot Pink
143rd out of 148 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Holly Letson
Loved this series, and sad to see it end. Unlike Black Bird: Volumes 1-18, which I invested so much time and emotion into reading, *Hapi Mari* was not a disappointment. I just want to make a note here that a man should not make light of a woman's feelings or force himself onto her, no matter how much he knows that she loves him. If you're making love, and she says *No* or tells you to stop, continuing on (even if just because he wants it) is rape. And, that is not sexy, nor does it turn the rea ...more
Gobokairina
Jan 21, 2015 Gobokairina rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-graphic, manga
Full review: 22/01/2015

Yayyy! Happy couple in the house!

Okayyy, lega sudah. Aku sudah berjaya melengkapkan kesemuanya. Segala apa yang berlaku sudah tiba di penghujungnya. Hokuto sudah kembali, dengan ‘kemenangan’ di tangan. Dan, Chiwa sang isteri yang setia menanti si cinta hatinya kembali. Happy ending untuk semuanya. Yay!

Ps: Masih menyelesaikan review tertunggak hoho..
Büşra Ay
Feb 12, 2016 Büşra Ay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Eğlenceliydi, severek okudum diyebilirim. Gerçi ara ara Hokuto'nun tavırlarına uyuz olmadım değil :D
Doğa
Feb 07, 2016 Doğa rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Kız hamile mi değil mi ögrenseydik iyiydi.
Deniz
Aug 17, 2015 Deniz rated it it was amazing
Finali yeni okuyabildim. Pek tatlılardı yahuu ...more
Brenda
Sep 06, 2015 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: red-shojo-manga
This is a far as I get in this series so this rating is 4 the whole series.
one of my favorites so far!
everything started like an arrange marriage, when they were only going to pretend, and then step by step they get to know each other, to trust each other, relying on each other; and... attraction starts, even though it was only by jealous at the start and then.... ohhhh! they just can't stand to be away from each other. And Chiba helping him with his purpose in life, making him change, helping h
Min Li Li
Feb 06, 2016 Min Li Li rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, josei
Şimdi aslında kapanış 4 puanlıktı çünkü mangakacım sağolsun bazı şeylere sinir olduğum için bir puanı kırmak istedim ama mangaya haksızlık olmasın dedim. :D

Kızdığım noktalara gelirsek;
İlki o babaya bu sonu mu reva gördün sorarım sana.Bari baba-oğul ilişkilerini biraz düzeltseydin.Ben Hkuyo ağlar falan diye bekledim ama adamda tık yoktu ama iş Chiwa'ya gelince iyice güçsüzleşiyor. *-* Gerçi bunun nedenini biliyorum ama keşke baba için mutlu bir son olsaydı. :(

Sonra o tatlı büyükbabadan nasıl böyl
Melody
Feb 22, 2013 Melody rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, 2-stars
J'ai trouvé la série dans son ensemble assez sympa, mais c'était parfois répétitif et pour un josei je m'attendais à une lecture "plus adulte". En ce qui concerne ce dernier tome, je m'attendais à un meilleur final...
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Happy Marriage 10 brings the series to a conclusion on a high note. The resolve comes in the first three chapters and then there is an extra story at the end of the couple coping afterwards with their new life. Author Enjoji smartly avoids a "criminal confessing at the end and being sent to jail" for a more realistic conclusion; though I could have done without Clue-like ending all the same. But the story retains its swe
Emy
Jan 29, 2016 Emy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, josei-manga
In order to help her father out of debt, Chiwa agrees to an arranged marriage with Hokuto, the president of the company she works at.

This was a satisfying conclusion to the series. A bunch of revelations, but none of them feel forced or out of the blue. Everything's wrapped up, and I feel as though they are going to be a lot happier (view spoiler)

I do have a niggling feeling though. (view sp
Cat
Mar 15, 2015 Cat rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
review for entire series v1-10

For a josei title, HM is pretty tame IMO, not in a bad way but if you like the more adult themes, "naughtiness" or darker aspects of other josei titles, HM will probably come off as more of a shoujo work to you.

One thing that I enjoy about it is that the male main character (Hokuto) isn't shortsighted in various emotions nor is he a total cardboard cutout figure. In the beginning of the story he completely comes off that way and I really started to wonder if he was
Bbabri
3,5 csillag

Legszívesebben nem is pontoznám ezt a kötetet mert...Mi volt ez? Egy ennyire jó mangát így befejezni?

A sejtésem helyes volt Hokuto-t illetően, de ennyi az egész. Elválnak, majd hónapokra eltűnik olyan ürügy miatt, hogy megtudja végre, hogy ki felelős az édesanyja halála miatt? 20 év alatt nem sikerült neki megtudni, erre pár hónap alatt, minden befolyás és hírnév nélkül mégis sikerül neki...
Fortyogok a dühtől, hogy mégis hogyan lehetett ezt a kötetet így elrontani.

Már alapból a válás
Meghan
Aug 05, 2015 Meghan rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I'm happy mostly how far Hokuto came in this whole series. By the end, he gave up everything and truly changed from the worldly, cold man he was in chapter one to a caring, thoughtful, and generous man in chapter 40. Although their relationship is far from perfect, these two have come so far.
There were some things I didn't quite agree with, but for the most part, I could have done without the last two chapters. Their unnecessary fighting and marriage ceremony was just extra and it could have ho
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Mar 30, 2015 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

First of all, there was a color page in this volume! Ohhh, it was so pretty!

Now, this was the last volume, and I knew it was going to be great. And I am really happy with how it all ended.

Hokuto disappears for a while, but then he comes back and reveals some stuff to his family. There’s a problem regarding that, but we do get to find out what happened to his mother, thankfully. And we know that Hokuto will be all right regarding his business and work, of course. This won’t ruin him.

I think i
Jessica
Sep 14, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it
I agree with other reviewers as this is a solid 3.5---Overall, I was happy with the series...even though I HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH IT.

I want to say "it's a cultural difference." I even want to say that "maybe I would be the same way if I met this really REALLY rich guy---and I was working like 8 jobs to pay off my father's debt."

Let me review positively. This book was utterly sappy. It was sappy and had great little erotic moments that had you smiling in utter cheesiness. The artistic style was
bakanekonomama
Jun 01, 2013 bakanekonomama rated it liked it
Endingnya oke, meskipun sempat sebal setengah mampus sama Hokuto. Nggak ngerti deh jalan pikirannya dia... Huhh...

Salah satu hal yang bikin bosen sama manga ini adalah karena terlalu fokus pada hubungan kedua tokoh utama, Hokuto dan Chiwa. Tokoh-tokoh pendukung lainnya tuh sekadar lewat doang, cuman jadi pelengkap dan pemanis, supaya mereka nggak jadi cuma berdua aja di muka bumi ini. Sayang banget. Harusnya sih tokoh-tokoh itu dikembangkan karakternya, biar nggak berkesan cuma "biar rame" doang
Patricia
Copypasted review from #9, because of reasons.

This series was recommended to me by someone on MangaUpdates, I think, when I asked for "classic" Josei. I read the first few volumes in July 2012, though I still have to add them to my Goodreads shelves, but the only reason I finished the series was because it annoyed me to have "dropped" it when I was almost through.

I'll copypaste the following part to all my reviews of this manga, because my main point of critic remains the same: It's annoyingly
Tuhe Rofiah
Jul 31, 2015 Tuhe Rofiah rated it it was amazing
Baca komik ini di tahun 2013, lewat mangafox. Bulan lalu tiba2 pengin baca lagi, pas nyari yg online udah banyak yg di hapus :(... dari situ baru tahu kalau level komik sudah menerbitkan versi bahasa indonesianya. Berburu dari satu toko online ke toko online yang lain, nggak ada yg jual satu set. akhirnya milih beli satu2 seadanya. setelah ngumpulin dua bulan baru lengkap.

Kisah Hokuto dan Chiwa ini sangat menarik untuk diikuti. bagaimana rasa cinta di anatara mereka terjalin perlahan-lahan karen
Miss
Dec 08, 2015 Miss rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
lord i was tired reading this volume, i honestly can't even recall if i had any emotions during

wait, no: i remember feeling vaguely embarrassed when the sex scene rolled around bc what if the other bus passengers judged me? if i'm gonna get judged for r rated reading i want it to at least be good?

anyways. idk, they get divorced and remarried and they figure out who the famsassin is, yay for happily ever after i guess

i need a nap

Karen
Jul 15, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
The female character, Chiwa, got quite annoying because it seemed like in every chapter she cried. However, it was worth reading this manga series. I must say, Hokuto was a dashing fellow! I am saddened, since I finished reading, I will not be able to see his attractive face anymore.. :c I'm glad they had a happy ending though.
Mariana Avalos
Jun 25, 2015 Mariana Avalos rated it really liked it
So he finally came back! And it took months, well at least it wasn't years. They finally got married willingly and now they're gonna have a family. In his case he's gonna have to start from the bottom but at the same time not exactly.

Well... this ended just as expected. A "Happy Marriage."
S211n3
Oct 13, 2015 S211n3 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, mangas
I love how it ended especially the mystery and family feuds! I love this series! It was funny, sad and sometimes touching! Loved the twist and how everything all started and the way ended, love it! My first manga! An amazing experience!
Def must check it out!
Monet St. Louis
Aug 24, 2014 Monet St. Louis rated it really liked it
Shelves: humans, manga
I enjoyed this series...defiantly for adult women, I can't see a man getting through the first couple of volumes lol. I wish I lived in japan sometimes....these female leads always end up with great endings....well most of the time.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
You know I think I kind of like the series. The art style is pretty good. The characters get interesting later on and well, that ending was kind of cute. Other than that, good volume, series.
Maritza "Books y Booty" Valle
Simultaneous non-sensical sharp left turn AND completely predictable ending. Hows that for ya?

Glad it's over, definitely not going to wander into similar waters anytime soon.
Kübra Yağmur
Aug 31, 2015 Kübra Yağmur rated it it was amazing
Çok güzel bir finaldi, okunması keyif veren ve sıkmayan bir seriydi. Bitmesi üzdü :( Finalde bebeklerini görsek iyi olurdu ama neyse... Düğünde bile kavga ettiler ya, pes...
Natasya
Dec 10, 2014 Natasya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finish all the volumes in two days.
Because it was just so much fun.
Adult stuffs and all that, but the hope of the future seems so bright.
LOVE IT
Yeşim
Nov 16, 2015 Yeşim rated it liked it
Ne zamandan beri boğucu pembe şeyler okuduğumu bilmiyorum ama güzeldi. Bu arada sahip çıkalım babaya, adam dışlanmaktan helak oldu.
Gigi
May 26, 2014 Gigi rated it it was amazing
I'm finally done with all 10 volumes... Sigh what an experience.. Totally ship hokuto and chiwa
Amber
Mar 01, 2015 Amber rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The divorce was unnecessary and silly, considering how we don't really see how the mystery was resolved, we just get the after.
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 06 (Midnight Secretary, #6)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 02
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2 (Butterflies, Flowers, #2)
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 15 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu #15)
  • The One, Volume #13
Maki Enjōji is a Japanese manga artist. Some of her works, such as Happy Marriage!? and Private Prince, have been published in French and German by Kazé and Tokyopop. Editorial Ivrea has released the Spanish version of Private Prince in 2011, which is still ongoing. Happy Marriage!? will be published in English under VIZ Media’s Shojo Beat imprint on 6 August 2013.
More about Maki Enjoji...

Happy Marriage?! (10 books)
  • はぴまり~Happy Marriage!?~ (1) (Happy Marriage?!, #1)
  • Happy Marriage ?!, Vol. 02
  • Happy Marriage ?!, Vol. 03
  • Happy Marriage ?!, volume 4
  • Happy Marriage ?!, volume 5
  • はぴまり~Happy Marriage!?~ (6) (Happy Marriage?!, #6)
  • Happy Marriage ?!, volume 7