Start by marking “Warrior Prince (Ondine Quartet, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Warrior Prince (Ondine Quartet, #2.5)

Warrior Prince (Ondine Quartet #2.5)

This is not a short story, novella, or stand alone. It is a collection of scenes from Tristan’s point of view and is meant to be a companion work to the Ondine Quartet series.

Warrior Prince features seventeen scenes from Whirl (book 1) and Billow (book 2). Seven are extra scenes that do not appear in previous books.
Kindle Edition
Published December 21st 2012 by Mandorla Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Warrior Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warrior Prince

Donna {Book Passion for Life}
Tristan, Tristan, Tristan. I’m so pleased Emma decided to write this book so we could get inside Tristan’s head. Sigh…I love him. How could I not? He’s amazing! A strong silent type, broody, handsome, older and did I say handsome? Even though there is an age difference between him and Kendra, it doesn’t really matter. It’s one that readers can overlook because while Tristan is older, he doesn’t look that much older. It’s one of the things I love about him and you can really see how mature he is ...more
Aeicha
Dec 09, 2012 Aeicha rated it it was amazing
Oh, Tristan, how I love thee so *sigh* . I love reading scenes from different character perspectives and Tristan's POV is so compelling. This compilation of scenes from Tristan's POV and some extra scenes is a superb edition to this excellent series. Even though many of the scenes are ones I've read before from Kendra's POV, they felt brand new in this novella, as they add so much complexity and so many layers to the story. And the brand new scenes taking place in Tristan's homeland are just awe ...more
Grace Touch
Nov 17, 2013 Grace Touch rated it it was amazing
I do so love going into the minds of the love interest. It's so interesting to see their perspective on the treasured events between protagonist and love interest. It's a special thing to see the main character's thoughts mirrored in the thoughts of their beloved. I also especially like how Tristan's thoughts were not so much of pining after Kendra, but rather of caring for and protecting her in every way that he could.

I highly recommend this book to any who have enjoyed the Ondine Quartet thu
Tricia

Am I the only one that re-read the ending in this one a few times because I totally thought I was missing something. That was a sneaky thing to do Miss Raveling! You didn't quite give us the whole picture as to what dear Tristan was up to when visiting home, but it was certainly enough to have me chomping at the bit! It was also way cool to see some of the more pivotal scenes between Tristan and Kendra from Tristan's point of view this time around. Especially since so much of the time he has hi
Ana
Jan 05, 2013 Ana rated it really liked it
It's always great to see a scene from another point of view and when that point if view is Tristan, conflicted Warrior Prince, it quite a treat! It was nice, as well, to read new scenes! I really enjoyed understanding what he was thinking in some of the more pivotal scenes in the series and I loved his reactions to both Kendra and Julian. His admiration and love for Kendra makes him that much more swoonworthy and I'm looking forward to the next book...even though it won't be from the Warrior Pri ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 23, 2014 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved Warrior Prince! It was so great to hear from Tristan's POV! He was so controlled through the first couple of books so it was great to know he was conflicted as well! The only thing I wish, is that there were more pages! I found this series on Goodreads one day and I have loved it ever since. Own all the books but the last one Breaker, (btw Emma when the heck is that one coming out?), which I'm dying to read!
Ritu
Apr 13, 2013 Ritu rated it it was amazing
So amazing for all those on Team Tristan! :) It's always great to see specific scenes you love through the eyes of another beloved character besides the main protagonist. Scenes from Tristan's home were very cool to read and I really hope that Kendra and Dax become friends when they meet in Crest! Reading this just made me so much more excited for Crest and I will have to wait impatiently for more of Tristan and Kendra. :)
Tia
Aug 17, 2013 Tia rated it really liked it
Tristian...you really know where he falls into things and if the potential is there. This POV makes several things more clearer but opens it own set of questions. It does it's job on giving you a broader scope on some of the things at play. It definitely adds to the tension & anticipation. I liked it wet to the very beginning and ended where it did...
Dec 20, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, fantasy
Tristan may just be my new favorite book crush. Finally we get to peek inside the strong and silent Warrior Prince, and see how he places duty above his desires, even Kendra. It's beautiful how much they pull and push one another even when they share so little "screen-time." And I'm eagerly anticipating more in Crest.
Melissa
Aug 09, 2013 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Man, this was good. It was so nice to see why Tristan really feels for Kendra. I wished they weren't star crossed lovers, but unjust don't see how they could ever be together. Can't wait for book 3 to be out!
Lindsay
Jan 07, 2013 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I liked the novella and Tristan's perspective, it is always nice when you get to see some other character point-of-view, Just now I wish I knew what he did and gave up so that he could be just a killer, as he put it? Cannot wait for the next book I am sure it will be great.
Misha
I enjoyed reading Tristan's side of things, plus the additional content. He is in a tough spot and while I'm not sure I want him with Kendra, he is a noble man and an amazing fighter. Raveling showed another side to him that makes the series even more interesting.
Lizzy
Jul 27, 2014 Lizzy rated it it was amazing
Wonderful getting into Tristan's head :) Except my disconnect with Kendra's character only grew.
Feb 19, 2013 Laura rated it liked it
It was definitely fun to get inside Tristan's head for a little while but I must admit that if I had to choose I would be team LeVeq!
Ciera
Feb 17, 2014 Ciera rated it it was amazing
Reading from Tristan's POV just made me love him so much more and his pain from Eric tore at my heart. And what happened in the Selkie kingdom for six months in that library!?!
Jasmine
How DARE he be a jerk to Julian? The nerve of some people.
Shelly
Jul 05, 2016 Shelly rated it it was amazing
I love it when authors give the male pov as he sees the girl he loves. Great addition to the series.
BookGoddess
Jul 15, 2013 BookGoddess rated it it was amazing
Team Tristan :)
Bryn
Dec 06, 2012 Bryn rated it it was amazing
It was an okay length but some of the events that I wanted to see where not in there... It was still a great read and I can't wait till the next book is out!
Teresa Caric
Oct 27, 2015 Teresa Caric rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE Tristan, a perfect look at him and what he does to help Kendra.
❤Rose (◕‿◕✿)
Very nice!! I love this! Can't wait for Crest!!! I think after reading both of the extras, i like Julian more, because he doesn't have her. In some twisted way, it makes sense. Don't ask me though.
Mieke
Mieke rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2014
Ranjana
Ranjana rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Trinity
Trinity rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2013
Constanza Serantes
Constanza Serantes rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Inna
Inna rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Natasha
Natasha rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Rebecca Johnstone
Rebecca Johnstone rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
  • Unbound (Havoc Chronicles, #2)
  • Rival (Unholy Alliance #2)
  • Demons of the Sun
  • Bloodweight (Underdogs of the Arena, #1)
  • Chained by Darkness (The Sensor, #2.5)
  • Forever Young (The Forever Land Chronicles, #1)
  • In the Shadows (Lark, #2)
  • Ocean Kills (Ocean Breeze, #1)
  • Crimson Dahlia (Svatura, #3)
  • Breathless Magic (Star-Crossed, #6.5)
  • Something to Curse About (Discord Jones #2)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • The Blood of the Hydra (Elementals, #2)
  • Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)
  • In The Dark
  • Stories from the Shadowlands (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3.1)
  • When Magic Sleeps (Darkly Fae, #1)
  • Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles, #0.5)
Emma Raveling resides in Honolulu with her husband and German shepherd.
More about Emma Raveling...

Ondine Quartet (4 books)
  • Whirl (Ondine Quartet, #1)
  • Billow (Ondine Quartet, #2)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • Breaker (Ondine Quartet, #4)