Start by marking “Confessions (Desert Secrets, #1)” as Want to Read:
Confessions (Desert Secrets, #1)

Confessions (Desert Secret #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Free on at all major ebook retailers!!

Can Chelsea and Jordan find their child, and rediscover each other?

When Chelsea Montgomery vanished eleven years ago, her hometown thought she’d been abducted. In truth, she'd given up the daughter she'd secretly had with Jordan Case.

Now he confronts her to help find the child. With a little girl's fate hanging in the balance, will th
Paperback, 2nd, 186 pages
Published November 16th 2012 by Wendy Ely Books (first published October 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutAngelfall by Susan EeOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Cheap Kindle Books Worth Reading
296th out of 1,046 books — 1,060 voters
Alexandra Fry, Private Eye by Angella GraffThe Persecution of Mildred Dunlap by Paulette MahurinOf Words and Water by Jay HowardAngels Cried by Stephen L. WilsonShades of Pink by Kristin L. Wilson
Books that Support Charity
28th out of 65 books — 84 voters

More lists with this book...

Nikki Barrett
Enjoyed this one! Lots of emotions and a second chance romance? Yep, I'm sold :) Looking forward to more from Wendy!
Karen Huffman
Amazing author! This book really touched me as I was a black market child at age 4. This takes place in Northwest Oregon and I was from that area so the author has captured the surrounding very well. I could really relate to Chelsea's feelings and her needs. Jordan is the ideal hero here and I would recommend this book to everyone. It is a must read.
Crystal
while reading confessions i felt the heartbreak of what Chelsea was going through. it is a book that was written really well. the story of Chelsea and Jordan was a sad one with a very happy ending.
Krissys
Really interesting and new, Wendy is a really decent author I look forward to seeing more from in the future.
Debra Ashwood
This is a story of lost love found, maybe. When Chelsea was growing up she was from the wrong side of the track. She was "one of those" that should not mix with the rest. Jordan was from the right side, rich and hansome. They fell for each other. Until she found out she was pregnant. She left without telling any one.The town thought she'd been abducted. Now ten years later she recieves a letter from Jordan demanding she bring thier child back to him. This story is about second chances. There is ...more
Rebecca Rose

A beautifully crafted story of agonizing loss, everlasting love, and the power of forgiveness.
Nikita Isaac
Just finished reading Confessions. Loved it!!!!
Linda
Nov 20, 2012 Adriana marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amazon, i-own-free, e-book
Free 11/20/12 at Amazon
Rebecca Charlesworth
Please Check out the following review on my blog:

After reading Jesse's Brother by Wendy Ely recently I was dubious about continuing with reviewing her books...Boy! am I glad I carried on! After being a little hard on Wendy's first book I have completely 360'd.

Confessions is a cute tale, the plot line goes like this;

10 years ago Chelsea and Jordan get together, when Chelsea gets pregnant she runs away but everyone at home including Jordan thinks she's dead!
Oanh
Passionate Kisses
Dorel
This is the 2nd book I read by Wendy Ely. The storyline was very sad. I love Jordan character. I loved what Jordan did. I felt sorry for Chelsea. I love little Elizabeth she is so adorable. I love the ending. I'm glad I purchased this book.
Jen_C
I liked some of this but found the h TSTL at times and both H & h were extremely naive about getting a child back. The H also cried a lot so if you want an alpha male, this may not be your story.
Marion
Loved it. Couldn't help but root for Chelsea and Jordan to have a happy ending. Another baby is just icing on the cake. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Julianna
Liked it ok enough but some of the story developement was a little loose, and the daughter's story could have been developed a little more.
Lola
Aug 28, 2014 Lola marked it as to-read
Shelves: ibooks
PASSIONATE KISSES BOXED SET
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Lorna Stewart
Lorna Stewart marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Diane Peterson
Diane Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Nikki Morgan
Nikki Morgan marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
On Sale!! 2 3 Apr 30, 2013 01:30PM
Jordan and Chelsea's Interview! 1 2 Jan 14, 2013 07:15AM
I reveal my secrets about writing Confessions! 1 3 Nov 27, 2012 06:19AM
  • The Feather
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Reckless (Blue Collar Boyfriend, #1)
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • Jonas (Blood and Sex, #2)
  • Refreshed in His Spirit
  • Never Wave Goodbye
  • Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
  • One Knight Only (Realm of Honor, #1)
  • Where She Belongs
  • Beacon of Love (Hometown Heroes, #1)
  • Essence Of The Heart (The Royal Tutor, #1)
  • With Good Behavior (Conduct #1)
  • Make U Sweat
  • Twitching Heart
  • Dirty Little Secrets
  • Nobody Does It Better
  • Unpretty Lullaby
Wendy has always been fascinated by romance. She began her first romance novel when she was just thirteen-years-old. It certainly wasn't anything great but sparked the passion for writing romance novels. When she’s not writing, she's usually busy taking care of her two children in Phoenix, Arizona. Wendy keeps busy with her small business and going to college. During her free time, Wendy enjoys tr ...more
More about Wendy Ely...

Desert Secret (2 books)
  • Midnight Secrets (Desert Secret, #2)
Passionate Kisses Boxed Set Jesse's Brother Dangerous Flames (Mafia Hearts, #1) Midnight Secrets (Desert Secret, #2) A Final Kiss