Start by marking “Confessions (Desert Secrets, #1)” as Want to Read:
Confessions (Desert Secrets, #1)

Confessions (Desert Secret #1)

Free on at all major ebook retailers!!

Can Chelsea and Jordan find their child, and rediscover each other?

When Chelsea Montgomery vanished eleven years ago, her hometown thought she’d been abducted. In truth, she'd given up the daughter she'd secretly had with Jordan Case.

Now he confronts her to help find the child. With a little girl's fate hanging in the balance, will th
Paperback, 2nd, 186 pages
Published November 16th 2012 by Wendy Ely Books (first published October 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions

Ghost in the Machine by C.E. KilgoreCutters vs. Jocks by Elizabeth MarxThe Lucienne Twins by Leonard PetracciI found a dead girl's diary by straydog1980Wolfie Goes to Town by Lucas Hosby
Best Permanently Free Books
32nd out of 37 books — 55 voters
Alexandra Fry, Private Eye by Angella GraffThe Persecution of Mildred Dunlap by Paulette MahurinOf Words and Water by Jay HowardAngels Cried by Stephen L. WilsonShades of Pink by Kristin L. Wilson
Books that Support Charity
29th out of 71 books — 88 voters

More lists with this book...

Nikki Barrett
Jun 29, 2014 Nikki Barrett rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this one! Lots of emotions and a second chance romance? Yep, I'm sold :) Looking forward to more from Wendy!
Karen Huffman
Aug 15, 2013 Karen Huffman rated it it was amazing
Amazing author! This book really touched me as I was a black market child at age 4. This takes place in Northwest Oregon and I was from that area so the author has captured the surrounding very well. I could really relate to Chelsea's feelings and her needs. Jordan is the ideal hero here and I would recommend this book to everyone. It is a must read.
Crystal
Nov 25, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
while reading confessions i felt the heartbreak of what Chelsea was going through. it is a book that was written really well. the story of Chelsea and Jordan was a sad one with a very happy ending.
Krissys
Nov 13, 2014 Krissys rated it really liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star
Really interesting and new, Wendy is a really decent author I look forward to seeing more from in the future.
Debra Ashwood
Jan 12, 2015 Debra Ashwood rated it really liked it
This is a story of lost love found, maybe. When Chelsea was growing up she was from the wrong side of the track. She was "one of those" that should not mix with the rest. Jordan was from the right side, rich and hansome. They fell for each other. Until she found out she was pregnant. She left without telling any one.The town thought she'd been abducted. Now ten years later she recieves a letter from Jordan demanding she bring thier child back to him. This story is about second chances. There is ...more
Rebecca Rose
Dec 22, 2009 Rebecca Rose rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A beautifully crafted story of agonizing loss, everlasting love, and the power of forgiveness.
Nikita Isaac
Nov 25, 2012 Nikita Isaac rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading Confessions. Loved it!!!!
Linda
Shelves: e-book, i-own-free, amazon
Free 11/20/12 at Amazon
Rebecca Charlesworth
Sep 09, 2013 Rebecca Charlesworth rated it really liked it
Please Check out the following review on my blog:

After reading Jesse's Brother by Wendy Ely recently I was dubious about continuing with reviewing her books...Boy! am I glad I carried on! After being a little hard on Wendy's first book I have completely 360'd.

Confessions is a cute tale, the plot line goes like this;

10 years ago Chelsea and Jordan get together, when Chelsea gets pregnant she runs away but everyone at home including Jordan thinks she's dead!
Michelle Fletcher
Jul 19, 2014 Rachel rated it did not like it
dnf
Dorel
Aug 15, 2013 Dorel rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I read by Wendy Ely. The storyline was very sad. I love Jordan character. I loved what Jordan did. I felt sorry for Chelsea. I love little Elizabeth she is so adorable. I love the ending. I'm glad I purchased this book.
Jen_C
I liked some of this but found the h TSTL at times and both H & h were extremely naive about getting a child back. The H also cried a lot so if you want an alpha male, this may not be your story.
Marion
Dec 27, 2012 Marion rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Couldn't help but root for Chelsea and Jordan to have a happy ending. Another baby is just icing on the cake. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Julianna
Liked it ok enough but some of the story developement was a little loose, and the daughter's story could have been developed a little more.
Lola
Aug 28, 2014 Lola marked it as to-read
Shelves: ibooks
PASSIONATE KISSES BOXED SET
Briohny Black
Briohny Black rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Mick
Mick rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Shauna Loves Books
Shauna Loves Books marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Brittany Smart
Brittany Smart marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Measie Elizabeth
Measie Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Apr 12, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Taquoya Baker
Taquoya Baker rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
Denise Veach
Denise Veach marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Rachelle Thornborrow
Rachelle Thornborrow marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
On Sale!! 2 3 Apr 30, 2013 01:30PM
Jordan and Chelsea's Interview! 1 2 Jan 14, 2013 07:15AM
I reveal my secrets about writing Confessions! 1 3 Nov 27, 2012 06:19AM
  • The Feather
  • Reckless (Blue Collar Boyfriend, #1)
  • Refreshed in His Spirit
  • Run Away Home
  • One Knight Only (Realm of Honor, #1)
  • Good Cop (Heroes of Henderson, #1)
  • Essence Of The Heart (The Royal Tutor, #1)
  • Beacon of Love (Hometown Heroes, #1)
  • Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
  • Unpretty Lullaby
  • Twitching Heart
  • Particular Stones
  • Happy Hour
  • That's Amore! (Meet the Parents\I Do, Don't I?\There Goes the Groom)
Wendy has always been fascinated by romance. She began her first romance novel when she was just thirteen-years-old. It certainly wasn't anything great but sparked the passion for writing romance novels. When she’s not writing, she's usually busy taking care of her two children in Phoenix, Arizona. Wendy keeps busy with her small business and going to college. During her free time, Wendy enjoys tr ...more
More about Wendy Ely...

Desert Secret (2 books)
  • Midnight Secrets (Desert Secret, #2)