Confessions (Desert Secrets, #1)

Confessions (Desert Secret #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Available for the Kindle and in paperback!

Can Chelsea and Jordan find their child, and rediscover each other?

When Chelsea Montgomery vanished eleven years ago, her hometown thought she’d been abducted. In truth, she'd given up the daughter she'd secretly had with Jordan Case.

Now he confronts her to help find the child. With a little girl's fate hanging in the balance, will...more
Paperback, 2nd, 186 pages
Published November 16th 2012 by Wendy Ely Books (first published October 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOn Dublin Street by Samantha YoungAngelfall by Susan Ee
Cheap Kindle Books Worth Reading
240th out of 916 books — 974 voters
Alexandra Fry, Private Eye by Angella GraffThe Persecution of Mildred Dunlap by Paulette MahurinOf Words and Water by Jay HowardAngels Cried by Stephen L. WilsonThe Struggle of Me by Ressa Empbra
Books that Support Charity
27th out of 62 books — 80 voters

More lists with this book...

Nikki Barrett
Enjoyed this one! Lots of emotions and a second chance romance? Yep, I'm sold :) Looking forward to more from Wendy!
Karen Huffman
Amazing author! This book really touched me as I was a black market child at age 4. This takes place in Northwest Oregon and I was from that area so the author has captured the surrounding very well. I could really relate to Chelsea's feelings and her needs. Jordan is the ideal hero here and I would recommend this book to everyone. It is a must read.
Crystal
while reading confessions i felt the heartbreak of what Chelsea was going through. it is a book that was written really well. the story of Chelsea and Jordan was a sad one with a very happy ending.
Krissy
Really interesting and new, Wendy is a really decent author I look forward to seeing more from in the future.
Rebecca Rose

A beautifully crafted story of agonizing loss, everlasting love, and the power of forgiveness.
Nikita Isaac
Just finished reading Confessions. Loved it!!!!
Linda
Nov 18, 2012 Linda marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-books
Amazon freebie tii 11/20
Adriana Bookologist
Free 11/20/12 at Amazon
Rebecca Charlesworth
Please Check out the following review on my blog:

After reading Jesse's Brother by Wendy Ely recently I was dubious about continuing with reviewing her books...Boy! am I glad I carried on! After being a little hard on Wendy's first book I have completely 360'd.

Confessions is a cute tale, the plot line goes like this;

10 years ago Chelsea and Jordan get together, when Chelsea gets pregnant she runs away but everyone at home including Jordan thinks she's dead!...more
Oanh
Passionate Kisses
Dorel
This is the 2nd book I read by Wendy Ely. The storyline was very sad. I love Jordan character. I loved what Jordan did. I felt sorry for Chelsea. I love little Elizabeth she is so adorable. I love the ending. I'm glad I purchased this book.
Jen_C
I liked some of this but found the h TSTL at times and both H & h were extremely naive about getting a child back. The H also cried a lot so if you want an alpha male, this may not be your story.
Marion
Loved it. Couldn't help but root for Chelsea and Jordan to have a happy ending. Another baby is just icing on the cake. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Julianna
Liked it ok enough but some of the story developement was a little loose, and the daughter's story could have been developed a little more.
Lola
Aug 28, 2014 Lola marked it as to-read
Shelves: ibooks
PASSIONATE KISSES BOXED SET
On Sale!! 2 2 Apr 30, 2013 01:30PM
Jordan and Chelsea's Interview! 1 1 Jan 14, 2013 07:15AM
I reveal my secrets about writing Confessions! 1 3 Nov 27, 2012 06:19AM
Wendy has always been fascinated by romance. She began her first romance novel when she was just thirteen-years-old. It certainly wasn't anything great but sparked the passion for writing romance novels. When she’s not writing, she's usually busy taking care of her two children in Phoenix, Arizona. Wendy keeps busy with her small business and going to college. During her free time, Wendy enjoys tr...more
More about Wendy Ely...
Jesse's Brother Passionate Kisses Boxed Set Dangerous Flames (Mafia Hearts, #1) Midnight Secrets (Desert Secret, #2) A Final Kiss