Start by marking “Funny Things Happen When You Work for a Mouse” as Want to Read:
Funny Things Happen When You Work for a Mouse

Funny Things Happen When You Work for a Mouse

After years of telling the stories of my experiences while working at Disneyland to friends, family members, co-workers, or anyone that would sit still long enough to hear them, I decided to write them down for posterity. In addition to my stories, I was able to dig up many photos to enhance the true tales, not to mention fill in some of the gaps in my memory. It is my ...more
Published October 18th 2012 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Funny Things Happen When You Work for a Mouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Funny Things Happen When You Work for a Mouse

Bonnie
Oct 23, 2013 Bonnie rated it it was ok
Read this in an hour or so. Nice insight into life behind the scenes at Disney. Poorly written but Remnet's short blog-like sections make for a quick read with some humor laced in between the lines. Enjoyed how he compared the park jobs to a caste system and as a sociologist, it piqued my interest but his thought process ends abruptly as it started.

A fun read if you're a behind-the-scenes junkie like me and have always wanted to know what it's partly like to work at Disney.
Julie
Feb 20, 2016 Julie rated it it was ok
I could write the same book about my years working at Six Flags with short stories about "The Lady Who Fell Down the Stairs" (Lightning Loops), "The Man With the Chipmunk" (Freefall), "Riding the Rapids"(Roaring Rapids), "Rescuing the Ducks with Joy" (Log Flume), "Attacked by Indians" (Bugs Bunny Land Ferris Wheel) and so forth. It just wouldn't be interesting to anyone who wasn't there.
Tiffany
Jun 17, 2014 Tiffany rated it it was ok
This book will do just fine for the reason why I bought it. It's not a literary masterpiece, but some of the stories are funny and it made for a quick read.
Jessica Van Vleet
Nov 19, 2012 Jessica Van Vleet rated it really liked it
IF you love all things Disney, you will enjoy this behind the scenes look at one mans journey working for the mouse.
Daniel Butcher
Daniel Butcher rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Diana
Diana rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2013
Stacy Rankin
Stacy Rankin rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2013
S Besore
S Besore rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2016
Grendelsmother
Grendelsmother rated it it was ok
Nov 30, 2014
Kate Thaete
Kate Thaete rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Michael LoCicero
Michael LoCicero rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2013
Jennifer rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
Sara
Sara added it
Oct 25, 2013
Ellen Z
Ellen Z marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Will
Will marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Kally Lavoie
Kally Lavoie marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Randy
Randy marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Alyssa (The Shady Glade)
Alyssa (The Shady Glade) marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Kendra
Kendra is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2016
Sadie Rita
Sadie Rita marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016