Isle of Sensuality

Isle of Sensuality

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Who knew being with Mr. Wrong could be so right?

Caitlyn Hart is shooting her first movie, and she doesn't want to screw it up. Still, she's on a deadline and when her co-star, Mr. Hot Shot Campbell, holds filming up, he's immediately on her shit list. But she can't ignore his charms for long or the overpowering want she feels for him. Even though she knows he's her Mr. Wro...more
ebook
Published January 21st 2013 by Beachwalk Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Isle of Sensuality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isle of Sensuality

Desere

This read was absolutely breathtaking! I completely enjoyed each and every minute of it. I could not put it down and it was like a drug, I was addicted to each and every sentence and needed more!

We have all seen on screen attractions between co-stars and then a little while later we sometimes get to read in the gossip columns that the two are now dating and that the heat on screen is just as hot off screen.

But I can with all honesty say I have never thought about the behind the scenes part of at...more
Tara
There'd better be a follow-up because I'm already matchmaking the sequel. Jake and Caitlyn were awesome, flawed survivors with too much scar tissue between them to recognize they were falling in love when they tangled in paradise. I love a happy ending and Ms. Duffy delivered.
Amy
A definite 4 1/2 star read! I would like to have seen a tad bit of resolution regarding her father but otherwise - amazing! : )

ISLE OF SENSUALITY by Aimée Duffy is most definitely a 'once you start reading, you can't put it down story'! The characters are exceptional, their reasons for privacy, reluctancy toward romantic entanglements, and their loyalty toward family and friends, endearing. Her writing excels as if she is a seasoned author - which she is now.

I think what I enjoyed most about Jak...more
Tracey
Well I visited Isle of Sensuality and let me tell you it was stunning! Beautifully written, sexy to the point that when the director yelled 'cut' I wanted to yell back 'no!'. Both Caitlyn and deliciously sexy Jake are very likeable characters. Each with their own family issues to overcome they explore the chemistry that sizzles between them off set, not prepared for what happens when it starts to invade reality.
Great read.
M.A. Stacie
A wonderfully romantic story of two scarred people who simply belong together. Beautiful!
Reading is my Time Out
Oh how I LOVE Aimee Duffy!!! I have not read one single book of hers that I did not adore!! She has a writing style that hooks you into the story, makes you feel like you are actually there, and has a way of making you love all of her characters!

Isle of Sensuality takes place in Rio while actors are filming a movie. The male lead is a SUPER SEXY, get what he wants big shot and the female lead is a fiery newcomer fresh from the soap opera scene. Jake and Caitlyn have no idea how their HOT chemis...more
Michelle Smart
Oh this book set my little heart racing and my pulse soaring! Aimee Duffy has done it again, with another book full of glamour and page turning excitement, this time with two actors as the hero and heroine. Jake and Caitlin are both so scarred by their pasts that you find yourself routing for them and praying they find their Happy Ever After. And the scene when they're supposed to be 'acting' a love scene... I'm not going to give away any spoilers other than to say it is incredibly hot.
Alison
A nice premise - two actors meet on a beautiful island to film a low budget movie.

Sparks fly almost immediately as annoyance develops into a full blown attraction, and the love scenes between the hero/heroine border on becoming real...

Both have more baggage than that required for their trip however. By the end of the book they'll have a lot more too!

Very enjoyable.
Liberty Ann (SnifferWalkBooks) Ireland
**Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and no additional compensation was received.

My Thoughts on Isle of Sensuality:

What a book! How would you like to be in basically a tropical paradise where you more than meet your match? Isle of Sensuality is that and more. Aimee wrote a book with two bruised, broken and scarred characters who found the love they desperately needed while filming a movie in beautiful Brazil.

Caitlyn was my...more
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
What a great romance! I had so much fun reading ISLE OF SENSUALITY by Aimee Duffy. The scenes where Jake and Caitlyn were acting in the movie were so descriptive, I felt as if I was watching the movie being filmed right there in front of me, especially the "love scene"...yowza...talk about sexual tension!

Caitlyn was such a likable heroine, I found myself hoping that things would go beyond the three month time limit between them. I loved her dedication to her sister and the way she persuade Jake,...more
Yazmin
In Isle of Sensuality by Aimée Duffy, Caitlyn Hart is filming her first movie after many years working in a soap opera. The only bad thing is that her co-star is a week late and has been keeping the shooting on hold until he arrives. She can’t have any delays if she is to make it to her sister’s fashion show, something that she will not forgive Mr. Hot Shot Campbell if she misses.

Jake Campbell has been dealing with helping his brothers with the family company for the past week. He is tired of sa...more
Lacey Wolfe
Aimee Duffy is an author to have on your list of "must read". This is her second book and once again she'd kept me entertained from page one to the end.

I love the genre of contemporary romance where the hero is a movie star. It add an extra kick for me. Movie stars are fantasy and this book is that as well!

I loved the chemistry from the beginning between Caitlyn and Jake. They were both instantly attracted to one another. Besides love, there was depth to this story that packed an emotional punch...more
Fiona Chapman
What a lovely, heart-warming (and steamy!) story. From page one Aimee Duffy has you hooked with real, genuine characters you'll warm to instantly. This love story is full of passion, emotion and conflict, with both characters having their own personal issues threatening to come between the couple. I won't say anymore for fear of spoiling the story, but would highly recommend this as a perfect novel to curl up and escape into for a few hours. If you enjoy a good romance then this is the book for...more
Ashlynn Monroe
Wow! LOVED this book, don't pass this one up! It's worth your time. I'm not a huge fan of contemporary romance, but this book was unique. I loved Caitlyn. It's fun to read about the rich and famous and that was gave this book a little something special. Jake is super sexy. The romance between these two characters burns up the screen. My Kindle is still smoking. The description of their romance was great. This book reads like a movie! I'm hooked on Ms. Duffy's writing.
Shehanne Moore
I am a sucker for films. Call me movie buff. Having done a little acting you might say I know about these love scenes...so to find a book with a setting like this...I was in heaven. Not just that. I love Aimee’s style. She just hooks you right in, you’re half way through before you notice it. Lest that makes it seem too light, the depth she gets on the characters, is one of her strong points. And she has many. Totally recommend it.
J.M. Stewart
I loved this book. It's simple and sweet. Caitlyn is a heroine I connected with right from the start. Jake starts out as a jerk in her eyes, but we quickly see that he's not. He's got a heart. The story itself is simple and sweet and sexy and heartwarming. It's well written and I was rooting for them to find their HEA. A wonderful read.
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Erna
Erna marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Jun 28, 2014
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Cinna
Cinna is currently reading it
May 02, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
DankaCzech
DankaCzech marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
AC
AC added it
Apr 07, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Avon Bernabe
Avon Bernabe marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Promote your Writing: Isle of Sensuality on sale for 99c/77p 1 2 Sep 01, 2013 11:19AM
Aimée writes steamy, contemporary romance for the 21st century woman who enjoys the 21st century alpha male. She's addicted to reading, shopping and can't go a day without music.

When she's not writing you can find her traipsing up the Ochils (weather permitting of course) or procrastinating on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aimeeduffyx) and Twitter (@aimeeduffyx).
More about Aimee Duffy...
Sinfully Summer What's a Girl to Do? (Indecent Proposals # 1) The Monster of Fame (The Price of Fame, #1) Never Say Never (The Price of Fame #2) Trouble in Tinseltown (Summer Flings #1)