Start by marking “A Fool And Her Honey” as Want to Read:
A Fool And Her Honey

A Fool And Her Honey

"Move over Janet Evanovich; there's a new kid in town." ~Sue Sawyer

"If you’ve never woken with a naked man between your legs, that’s unfortunate. If you’ve never woken with a dead naked man between your legs, you’re lucky. I am not one of the lucky ones."

So begins Pagan Johansson's descent into murder, betrayal and a really bad haircut -- all because the honey her boyfrien
Published December 4th 2012 by Random Moon Books (first published October 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Fool And Her Honey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fool And Her Honey

Lyra
Aug 16, 2013 Lyra rated it really liked it
A Fool and Her Honey is an awfully fun mystery that is a little to raunchy to be called a cozy. Katy Lewis creates a wonderful wacky cast of characters in a Midwest lakeside tourist town. The story evolves through the first person voice of Pagan Johansson who both proud, and a bit embarrassed, that her romantic quirk of covering herself with honey is well known in the community. When her married lover drops dead in her bed, Pagan is determined to prove she's not the killer, but that someone abus ...more
M.J. Schiller
Dec 03, 2014 M.J. Schiller rated it it was amazing
ONE HONEY OF A BOOK!
When I first heard a passage of A FOOL AND HER HONEY being read at an author book signing event, I knew I had to have it. Katy Lewis’s offbeat wit won me over from the start and kept me going until the end. On top of her phenomenal characters and zingy writing is a suspense plot that is wonderfully complex and full of more twists than Little Orphan Annie’s hair. In laying out that plot you get tidbits like, “Wallowing in self-pity is a sport best performed alone so I didn’t a
R.T. Wolfe
Mar 11, 2013 R.T. Wolfe rated it it was amazing
R.T. Wolfe Review of The Fool and Her Honey by Katy Lewis

I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you, Katy Lewis! The Fool and Her Honey is witty, fun and sexy with just the right amount of snarky. I completely adore Pagan with her less than ideal scruples and her easy going sense of life. With its hilarious twists and turns, the mystery kept me guessing right to the very end. If you like Janet Evanovich, you’ll love The Fool and Her Honey.

Entertaining, funny, sarcastic mystery with sexy
Diane
Feb 04, 2013 Diane rated it really liked it
I found this book as a low-priced download and was pleasantly surprised to be so entertained! Ms. Lewis' humorous dialogue caught me chuckling many times. The homicide investigation was a bit drawn out at times, but the surprise twist at the end made up for any lag. A fun read if you enjoy lighthearted comedy mysteries.
Laurie Larsen
Jan 02, 2013 Laurie Larsen rated it it was amazing
This book was laugh out loud funny and filled to the brim with the most hilarious characters you'll run across. I thoroughly enjoyed the author's quirky style and the storytelling was superb. Definitely will be adding Katy Lewis to my "to read" list!
Genevieve Jack
Jan 02, 2013 Genevieve Jack rated it it was amazing
The voice of this book reminds me of Janet Evanovich - smart, sassy, funny. I whizzed through this one. Not a boring moment. And the recipes at the end of each chapter are worth trying. If you like a sexy, funny mystery, this book is for you.
Kathleen
Feb 16, 2013 Kathleen rated it really liked it
Shelves: firstreads, owned
I really enjoyed this book! The main character, Pagan is a hoot! It is a witty mystery novel that I coulldnt wait to get back to when I had to put it down. I tried to find another book by the author, Katy Lewis but couldn't. Would like to read another like this!
Leta Gail Doerr
Jan 03, 2013 Leta Gail Doerr rated it it was amazing
A Fool and Her Honey is well worth the time. The author has a fun and witty voice. The characters, their persona's, and dialogue is unique and full of great one-liners. The mystery they are trying to solve kept me turning the pages until the very end. Well done. When's the next book???
Kim Johnson
Jan 02, 2013 Kim Johnson rated it it was amazing
This is such a terrific book! Katy Lewis has done a wonderful job bringing some really quirky characters to life. If you enjoy wacky mysteries and fast-moving plots, give this book a try.
Miriam
Miriam rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Rasha
Rasha rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Christy
Christy rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Debbie Babcock
Debbie Babcock rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
Victoria Jaime
Victoria Jaime rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2014
Alaina Tosh
Alaina Tosh rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2012
Bonnie Blue
Bonnie Blue rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2013
Theresa
Theresa rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Michelle Moore
Michelle Moore marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Corey Olomon
Corey Olomon marked it as to-read
Alethia Suit
Alethia Suit marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
William
William marked it as to-read
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Cmgren
Cmgren marked it as to-read
Violet
Violet marked it as to-read
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Alet Monteleone
Alet Monteleone marked it as to-read
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Darlene Howard
Darlene Howard marked it as to-read
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Ashley Jones
Ashley Jones marked it as to-read
Darlene Roy
Darlene Roy marked it as to-read
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Rae
Rae marked it as to-read
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Eunice Adeniran
Eunice Adeniran marked it as to-read
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Elizabeth Case
Elizabeth Case marked it as to-read
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Andie Lipcon
Andie Lipcon marked it as to-read
♥Scout Paige♥
♥Scout Paige♥ marked it as to-read
  • The Chaos Protocol
  • Appartamento a Istanbul
  • The Good News of Revelation
  • The Corpse with the Golden Nose (Cait Morgan #2)
  • Mounting Danger
  • Prey on Patmos  (Andreas Kaldis, #3)
  • Swimming with the Dead (An Underwater Investigation Book 1)
  • The Eighth Square
  • Chihuahua of the Baskervilles (Gigi Chihuahua Mystery #1)
  • Crazy Love
  • Cursed in the Act (Bram Stoker Mystery #1)
  • Murder Underground
  • Doing It at the Dixie Dew (Dixie Dew Mystery, #1)
  • Hooked: When Addiction Hits Home
  • Heard It Through the Grapevine
  • Do Unto Others
  • Laird of Ballanclaire
  • A Death in the Family (Euphemia Martins Mystery #1)
Katy Lewis grew up in the Midwest where not a lot happened amidst the cornfields, so books held a fascinating means of escape. She loves all things quirky, and developed the ability to see humor in almost anything. After doing stints as a bartender, English teacher, and marketing copywriter, she followed her muse’s less-than-gentle nudge and began writing mysteries. Katy lives in central Illinois, ...more
More about Katy Lewis...