Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #2)

Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos #2)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  183 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Shy, Fantasy Event Planner, Ricca Munroe has never been lucky in love, so when the latest in a long line of Mr. Oh So Wrongs publicly dumps her, she focuses on her career. All she has to do to land the job of a lifetime is work side-by-side with the one man who can break her heart.

Beckett Mills has never been in love. Personal entanglements are a recipe for disaster—that...more
Published November 11th 2012 by Nana Malone

To ask other readers questions about Sultry in Stilettos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sultry in Stilettos

Beast by Pepper PaceThe Grunt by Latrivia S. NelsonLove Script by Tiffany AshleyHer Russian Billionaire by Theodora TaylorDmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. Nelson
Best Interracial Reads
63rd out of 404 books — 282 voters
Game, Set, Match by Nana MaloneThe Grunt by Latrivia S. NelsonTi Amo by Sienna MynxKiss of Ice by Lavender ParkerSexy in Stilettos by Nana Malone
New Interracial BW/WM Romance
23rd out of 224 books — 71 voters

More lists with this book...

Tara Chevrestt
What a fun, sexy read! I didn't read the first one, didn't even realize this was a book two until I was a quarter in and got the tiny feeling it may be, but it can stand alone. I didn't feel as though I was missing anything major.

Basic story: woman love man, man loves woman, but they need a nudge in the right direction, each other's direction. This comes in the form of an old rich woman and a photographer. But, see, they're best friends, and by having sex and stuff, they'll be messing that up. A...more
Kerry
This series just keeps getting better. Beckett and Ricca I so love them. Their story of love, triumph and forever is what you get for these two.

I was rooting for them all the way and with the obstacles, I sId nothing will stand in the way of these two well except a big case of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Family drama and sister love was a part of this story and told so well that you believe your down with everybody.

Who knew Adele Westhrope was a matchmaker and secret romantic. I woul...more
Carla Cabrera
This series has been a fun read. The story of Beckett and Ricca is no exception. I am drawn to books that have strong male characters. Beckett has this possesive nature when it comes to Ricca, especially after she decides to modify her wardrobe to accentuate her curvy assets. The height difference between Beckett and Ricca did seem a little odd to me (he is 6'5" and she is 5'0") but since this is a book and i used my imagination, i pictured them the way i wanted. This book has a little suspense...more
Nana Prah
When I was first introduced to Ricca in Sassy in Stilettos, I thought she was kind of boring compared to the heroine, Jaya and Micha the bold rowdy friend.

Sultry in Stilettos gave me a true sense of who Ricca was. A sweet, organized, get it done, finding her true self kind of woman. She learns how to be comfortable and confident in her body and shows just how much spunk she has. Ricca was someone I could relate to and rooted for all the way.

The hero, Becket, was delicious in book one. In Sultry...more
Kim
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but this one left a lot to be desired. The story was just extremely boring. The Fantasies that Ricca and Beckett put together were the real star of the book, and even those were just not that interesting. There was very little mention of the stilettos which really should have been a focal point like they were in the first book. This book should have probably just been titled Fantasies Inc. The info about Serena was pretty obvious after the 2nd inci...more
Alexandrea Ward
I honestly can't remember if I read the first book that was released before this but I am sure that I did because the moment that I read about those stilettos, a light bulb popped on for me. I really liked this story but of course I am a romantic at heart, though I don't like to always to admit it. Ricca is head over heels for Beckett but of course she believes that isn't the one for him, until one fortuitous night at a Gala and an unexpected kiss under the mistletoe on balcony. Sounds sexy righ...more
Chanel
This wasn't as good as the first in the series. The main characters were blah.
Hez
First off, I am glad Ricca and Beckett finally fought their connection and connected. They were great together. The only thing is they were apart for too long most times. The story was lagging a bit but when they were together, fire! 3.5 stars.
Misty
I read this in two days. My favorite Stilettos story so far. Ricca is such a wonderful character, Beckett is hot as the hero, and the plot was unique. I highly recommend this one!
Megan Erickson
Love Nana's writing style. Her heroines are always fun and I enjoyed spending time with them.
Mona
Classic "besties falling for each other" romantic tale. Fabulous read!
Carole
Carole marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Sidney Deville
Sidney Deville marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Sandra Blackmon
Sandra Blackmon marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sophie Petropoulos
Sophie Petropoulos marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Ebony
Ebony marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
  • Ivy's Twisted Vine
  • His One and Only (50 Loving States, #6)
  • The Sweetest Taboo (Redemption, #5)
  • For Love's Sake Only
  • The Masseuse
  • Love Script
  • Aiden's Game
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • No Commitment Required
  • A Night to Remember
  • Juicy
  • The Color of Love
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • Rock Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #1)
  • A Heart Not Easily Broken (The Butterfly Memoirs, #1)
  • Reye's Gold
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin...more
More about Nana Malone...
Game, Set, Match (Love Match, #1) Sexy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #1) Reluctant Protector (Protectors, #1) London Bound (Chase Brothers, #1) Come Home Again (The Donovans)

“WHY WAS IT THAT THE TRUTH NEVER COMES SWATHED IN HONEY,BUT RATHER RAZOR BLADES AND THORNS” 1 likes