Start by marking “Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #2)

Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos #2)

Shy, Fantasy Event Planner, Ricca Munroe has never been lucky in love, so when the latest in a long line of Mr. Oh So Wrongs publicly dumps her, she focuses on her career. All she has to do to land the job of a lifetime is work side-by-side with the one man who can break her heart.

Beckett Mills has never been in love. Personal entanglements are a recipe for disaster—that
Published November 11th 2012 by Nana Malone

To ask other readers questions about Sultry in Stilettos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sultry in Stilettos

Tara Chevrestt
Jan 18, 2013 Tara Chevrestt rated it really liked it
What a fun, sexy read! I didn't read the first one, didn't even realize this was a book two until I was a quarter in and got the tiny feeling it may be, but it can stand alone. I didn't feel as though I was missing anything major.

Basic story: woman love man, man loves woman, but they need a nudge in the right direction, each other's direction. This comes in the form of an old rich woman and a photographer. But, see, they're best friends, and by having sex and stuff, they'll be messing that up. A
Tina Young
Aug 25, 2015 Tina Young rated it it was amazing
The second story of of this series gives us insight on Beckett and Ricca's story which is just as intriguing as Jaya and Alec's. However, this may end up being my favorite couple of the series because Ricca & Beckett are very good friends that realize that they are meant to be more than just friends. Again, as with all of Nana Malone books the storyline and Character Chemistry is on point.
Deborah
Jan 22, 2017 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sultry in Stilettos

I'm so glad that I discovered this author. I am totally hooked and committed. When I finish one book I'm anxious to read another of her work. Keep them coming Nana!
Cynthia Hernandez
Lovely

Full of romance and love!
Kim
Jul 27, 2013 Kim rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but this one left a lot to be desired. The story was just extremely boring. The Fantasies that Ricca and Beckett put together were the real star of the book, and even those were just not that interesting. There was very little mention of the stilettos which really should have been a focal point like they were in the first book. This book should have probably just been titled Fantasies Inc. The info about Serena was pretty obvious after the 2nd inci ...more
Nana Prah
Jul 29, 2016 Nana Prah rated it it was amazing
When I was first introduced to Ricca in Sassy in Stilettos, I thought she was kind of boring compared to the heroine, Jaya and Micha the bold rowdy friend.

Sultry in Stilettos gave me a true sense of who Ricca was. A sweet, organized, get it done, finding her true self kind of woman. She learns how to be comfortable and confident in her body and shows just how much spunk she has. Ricca was someone I could relate to and rooted for all the way.

The hero, Becket, was delicious in book one. In Sultry
Alexandrea Ward
Jul 31, 2013 Alexandrea Ward rated it it was amazing
I honestly can't remember if I read the first book that was released before this but I am sure that I did because the moment that I read about those stilettos, a light bulb popped on for me. I really liked this story but of course I am a romantic at heart, though I don't like to always to admit it. Ricca is head over heels for Beckett but of course she believes that isn't the one for him, until one fortuitous night at a Gala and an unexpected kiss under the mistletoe on balcony. Sounds sexy righ ...more
Felicia
Beckett and Ricca do it for me on so many levels! Their banter was fun and believable without being snarky and childish. Their chemistry was off the charts. This is the best 'friends-who-have-been-in-love-for-years' book I've ever read. I. Loved. These. Two.

Justin Hartley and Nathalie Emmanuel as Beckett & Ricca
 photo 48cac239-d75f-4673-a494-ec385b165a79_zps8012e2a0.jpg
KBeautiful1
Mar 03, 2014 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better. Beckett and Ricca I so love them. Their story of love, triumph and forever is what you get for these two.

I was rooting for them all the way and with the obstacles, I sId nothing will stand in the way of these two well except a big case of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Family drama and sister love was a part of this story and told so well that you believe your down with everybody.

Who knew Adele Westhrope was a matchmaker and secret romantic. I woul
Sully
Mar 13, 2015 Sully rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is another great book. Beckett and Ricca's love story. There were bestfriends who had secret feelings for each other. They were also coworkers who were fighting for the VP position. But...after their kiss for Adele and the photographer the sparks ignited and they can't keep their hands, and other things, from each other. But Ricca knows that Beckett is not into commitment. Can Beckett keep it just casual and at some point move on or will he realize that Ricca is just what he needs and chang ...more
Carla Cabrera
Jan 31, 2014 Carla Cabrera rated it it was amazing
This series has been a fun read. The story of Beckett and Ricca is no exception. I am drawn to books that have strong male characters. Beckett has this possesive nature when it comes to Ricca, especially after she decides to modify her wardrobe to accentuate her curvy assets. The height difference between Beckett and Ricca did seem a little odd to me (he is 6'5" and she is 5'0") but since this is a book and i used my imagination, i pictured them the way i wanted. This book has a little suspense ...more
Rena Miller
Feb 07, 2016 Rena Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this 2nd installment of the series. It shows how difficult and pleasurable it can be to go from best friends to lovers. I'm glad that Ricca and Beckett found their way b/c they were made for each other. I love the balcony scene. I love the friendship/sisterhood between Ricca, Jaya, and Micah. This book had me rolling with some of the funny stuff. I'm ready to read the 3rd book...Sassy in Stilettos.
Tanya Mayes
Apr 11, 2015 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
I love this story. Can best friends become lovers. Ricca has been in love with Beckett since college and he has been protecting her since then. But all it took was one kiss. To get the fire brewing. But once the two of them make love the fire burns out of control. Neither one of them wants to lose their friendship. But love conquers all.
Kisha O
Mar 25, 2015 Kisha O rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Ricca & Beckett are best friends but Ricca has been in love with Beckett for oh so long. To win a contest for best kiss they do it and sparks FLYYYYY. They were a sweet couple that I really enjoyed reading about. With all of Nana Malone books I find the storylines very believable and since I’m familiar with San Diego, it makes the books just that much better.
Nicole  Henderson
Lord, Lord, Lord, the love scenes got me again. I want to read everything I can get my hands on by this author. I love series that allow you to get to know a group of friends in this case. I love the connection of the stilettos. Great book!!
Hez
Mar 15, 2014 Hez rated it liked it
First off, I am glad Ricca and Beckett finally fought their connection and connected. They were great together. The only thing is they were apart for too long most times. The story was lagging a bit but when they were together, fire! 3.5 stars.
Kim
Apr 15, 2016 Kim rated it liked it
A Rosie Nook purchase. Cute but simple little romance book. Editing was poor as there were lots of mispellings but quick and enjoyable.
Misty
Dec 06, 2012 Misty rated it it was amazing
I read this in two days. My favorite Stilettos story so far. Ricca is such a wonderful character, Beckett is hot as the hero, and the plot was unique. I highly recommend this one!
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2015
June
June rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Tolani
Tolani rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2014
Word
Word rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Tiffany Johnson
Tiffany Johnson rated it really liked it
May 09, 2013
Sophia
Sophia rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2013
Donna Hatridge
Donna Hatridge rated it really liked it
May 29, 2013
Raven Linnette
Raven Linnette rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Rona
Rona rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2015
  • His One and Only: 50 Loving States, Alabama
  • Steven's Salvation (Redemption, #2)
  • The Fire of Thieves
  • For Love's Sake Only
  • Somebody To Love
  • Beyond the Breaking Point
  • Love My Way
  • Night to Remember
  • Stereo (Stereo Hearts Book 1)
  • Trolling Nights
  • No Commitment Required
  • Love Script
  • Trapped into Marriage
  • Rock Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #1)
  • Zoe
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
  • Prelude To A Seduction
  • Safe
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin
More about Nana Malone...

In Stilettos (9 books)
  • Sexy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #1)
  • Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #3)
  • Strollers & Stilettos (In Stilettos, #4)
  • Seductive in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #5)
  • Stunning in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #6)
  • Tempting in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #7)
  • Teasing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #8)
  • Tantalizing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #9)

“WHY WAS IT THAT THE TRUTH NEVER COMES SWATHED IN HONEY,BUT RATHER RAZOR BLADES AND THORNS” 2 likes