Blank-133x176
Untitled

Isaac Marion

Untitled (Warm Bodies #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  56 reviews
The author says:

I'm about a third of the way through writing it and hope to finish by the end of 2014. I'm not ready to say much about the story yet, but a few comments to dispel a few notions:

The plague is not "cured" and R is not fully human yet. The transition will be difficult, the world is still unexplored and full of nightmares, and R has a much larger role to play t...more

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
77th out of 2,510 books — 15,103 voters
The Seeker by Stephenie MeyerLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareThe Soul by Stephenie MeyerThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanPrince of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Most Exciting Upcoming YA Books
49th out of 381 books — 10,737 voters

More lists with this book...

Lauren
Dec 28, 2012 Lauren marked it as to-read
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

Leea
Jan 01, 2013 Leea marked it as to-read
Wait... book 2... Hot damn this is awesome!!

Nat
Dec 31, 2012 Nat marked it as to-read

description

OH MY GODDDD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Samadrita
A sequel? YES! YES! YES! This is perhaps the first time in a long time that my prayers have been answered by the Gods of Good Reading. Warm Bodies ended on such an ambiguous and unsatisfactory note, that a sequel is not only justified but thoroughly deserved. Can't wait. 2014 come fast.
And this better not be a fake out.
dick gansey
Feb 04, 2013 dick gansey marked it as to-read
MK~ Picky Girl
Feb 09, 2014 MK~ Picky Girl marked it as to-read
Shelves: zombie-love

There is a sequel to this amazing story?

More R!!!!

Can't flippen wait!!!
Emelie
Jan 29, 2013 Emelie marked it as to-read
Guys. Guys. THERE'S ANOTHER BOOK COMING? WHAT? But... I thought Warm Bodies was a beautiful stand-alone book :o THAT ENDING. That is a beautiful ending, and he's writing another? :o

Yes, I will read this book. I can't wait to read this book. But I think Warm Bodies was brilliant as a stand-alone.
Darkshadow
Jan 11, 2013 Darkshadow marked it as to-read

A sequel? I don't know what to feel. I looove Warm Bodies, but a sequel? Ooo-kay. Just okay. I'm waiting.
Wendy Darling
Excited to read this! And hoping that there will be no further unnecessary complaints about how the book is marketed.
Sierralynn
Jan 23, 2013 Sierralynn marked it as to-read
I love the first book and it was a little open-ended but the book could have stood on its own. I love that there is going to be a second one. I love R and Julie and all of the other characters. I am so excited to read the next book.
Elena
Jun 26, 2013 Elena marked it as to-read
A sequel?

Why a sequel?
R is human, he'll live happily ever after. This was supposed to be the end.
Marissa
Jun 03, 2013 Marissa marked it as to-read
03/06/2013
personally i feel that warm bodies by the book itself is a stellar by its amazing in-depth of its own. Issac is definitely a unique author out there that can put out alot humour and extract a completely beautiful story.

of course though i cant refuse a freakin sequel! love how he says he'll try not to ruin it, at least he's careful not to play us down
Bobby O'Rinn
Jan 27, 2013 Bobby O'Rinn marked it as to-read
I don't really understand why people are torn about a sequel. I felt the ending of warm bodies wasn't right. There was so much left unanswered. I'm really happy there's gonna be a second book. :)
.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*:
I trust Isaac but I doubt I can trust the people that make the book covers. Heh.
Lu (previously: Eη)
Feb 01, 2013 Lu (previously: Eη) marked it as to-read
Oh c'mon. Your book was a huge success, it was turned into a movie and so you what? Decide to write a sequel that was never supposed to exist? SRL?? Dammit, hate that.
Aa'Ishah
Nov 24, 2012 Aa'Ishah marked it as to-read
I was so excited to see there was going to be a sequel.

And then I saw the publication date.

*dies*
Cas
Nov 20, 2012 Cas marked it as awaiting-release
This. Is. Beautiful.

You guys won't believe how excited I am for this!
Eden
Jun 22, 2014 Eden marked it as to-read

I cannot wait to read this and afwidkowodvdsvsfbzvasdv

I'm guessing it will be published around 2015, 2015 isn't going to come around soon enough!
Dayla
Oct 16, 2013 Dayla marked it as to-read
Be mine...come out quick! :)
Yonaily
Jun 09, 2014 Yonaily marked it as to-read
¿Es en serio? ¿Habrá un segundo libro? ¿No es una broma?

Este caso es como cuando hacen una secuela de una película que fue super buena, pero la continuación termina arruinado todo. No creo que deberían escribir otro libro sobre un zombie que medio gruñe palabras. Just saying.
Cha
Mar 13, 2013 Cha marked it as to-read
WHAT?! There is a sequel coming out?!
Cannot wait for it! I really really enjoyed Warm Bodies, it is one of my favorite books, actually!
I just hope that the sequel's going to be as good as the first book!
Preeti Joan
Feb 17, 2013 Preeti Joan marked it as to-read
Oh hot damn! We'll be seeing more of Nicholas Hoult in the future! I like it! I loved Warm Bodies. I hope this book wouldn't disappoint.
Eda** # Deacon Bruce's kitten #

THERE IS A SEQUEL????

THERE IS A SEQUEL AND NO ONE TOLD ME????

Magoo
Jul 26, 2014 Magoo marked it as to-read
Im excited to read a sequel after the first one was great but it better not be a downgrade or i will be really angry
Aria-the-fault-in-our-stars_FANATIC-:)-PARAWHORE and proud
Omigod I want this book so badly!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aufa RKP
Aug 22, 2014 Aufa RKP marked it as to-read
CAN'T WAIT PLEASE MAKE THIS COME TRUE ♡﹏♡
Maria Kim Nguyen
Jun 28, 2014 Maria Kim Nguyen marked it as to-read
So looking forward to this!!!
Farrah
Jun 14, 2014 Farrah added it
OMG A SEQUEL!!! CAN’T WAIT
Brittany Waugh
Feb 01, 2014 Brittany Waugh marked it as to-read
OMG. I'm beyond excited right now. I've read the first book and have seen the movie. I want to read the prequel next. I can't believe there's going to be a second book!!!!!!!! Omgggggggg <33
YA lovers &lt;3: Book 2 5 12 Jul 07, 2014 10:19PM
Why does this book exist? 3 50 Feb 04, 2013 07:47PM
  • Symbiont (Parasitology, #2)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • The Glass Arrow (Untitled Trilogy, #1)
  • Tell the Wind and Fire
  • Forged (Taken, #3)
  • Untitled (MILA 2.0, #3)
  • Untitled (Starbound, #3)
  • Untitled (The Goldscryer Saga, #1)
  • Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky, #1)
  • Untitled (The Raven Cycle, #4)
  • The Cage (The Cage, #1)
  • Mortal Gods (Goddess War, #2)
  • Untitled (Let the Sky Fall, #3)
  • Unmarked (The Legion, #2)
  • Untitled (The Fifth Wave #3)
  • Untitled Standalone
  • Untitled (The Wicked Powers, #1)
  • Prophecy of Oz (Prophecy of Oz, #1)
Isaac Marion was born near Seattle in 1981 and has lived in and around that city ever since. He began writing in high school and self-published three novels before finally breaking through with Warm Bodies. He currently splits his time between writing more novels, playing obscure instruments in obscure bands, and exploring the country in his 1977 GMC motorhome.
More about Isaac Marion...
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) The New Hunger (Warm Bodies, #0.5) Boarded Window (Warm Bodies, #0.6) The Hungry Mouth I Am A Zombie Filled With Love