Start by marking “Bet on Ecstasy (Pact of Seduction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bet on Ecstasy (Pact of Seduction, #3)

Bet on Ecstasy (Pact of Seduction #3)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Business partners, Smith and Brock share their fortune, success, and they share their women. A healthy competitive streak built MDR Software into a multi-million-dollar enterprise, and their on-going bets continuously raise the stakes. The current proposition: an arranged ménage encounter through the sex club, Castle Dolce Vita. The prize: a sexy kitten, Kyra.

While the two
Published September 23rd 2013 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Bet on Ecstasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bet on Ecstasy

Taralinda
This book was almost more of a novella than a full book. It was very short and a light read; it only took me about two hours to finish. It was a very simple storyline with no subplots and nothing else going on other than the relationship between Kyra, Smith, and Brock (not the most original names).

Kyra

Smith

Brock
description

The sex scenes were pretty hot, but very short and simplistic. Nothing too original about them. There was no suspense or any other plot lines, so it wasn't a particularly interesting book
Steph McVicker
When two very busy men make time for some carnal stress relief and an adventurous woman takes them on, more than just sparks fly in BET ON ECSTASY, the third book in Stacey Kennedy's Pact of Seduction series. With a few well placed bets, Smith, Brock and Kyra enter into a sexy ménage scenario where each of them is a definite winner!

MDR Software business partners Smith and Brock share fortune, success and women. When they answer Kyra Garner's personal ad on the Castle Dolce Vita message boards, t
Jessica
OMG! This series keeps getting better! Don't want it to end.
Tala
This is a really good, really HOT read. I was thrown right into the story and the first steamy and intense ménage scene from page one. I was engaged in the story from start to finish. I liked all three of the main characters and found them to be believable, especially Kyra.

Kyra just wants to fulfill a fantasy and enlists Smith and Brock to help. She isn’t looking for anything deeper or lasting. Unfortunately she didn’t count these two being as hot, alpha and irresistible. When it came to protec
Franjessca
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Oh…MY…Goodness…this was one HOT book to read. I have been patiently waiting for the next Pact of Seduction book from Stacey Kennedy and this time it had two SEXY, WEALTHY, POWERFUL men. Excuse me, while I get jealous over Kyra after reading this book. She is one lucky woman to not only have one man wanting her, but two.

The Pact of Seduction is between women, who are best friends wanting to conquer their sexual fantasies, and in Bet on Ecstasy, it’s Kyra’s t
Helen
Last story of the pact

Another great storyline with lots of sex. I think this is there last story so far. The story is Kara,s who fantasy was to be with two men. The two men were. Brock and Smith. This is the story of these three people. There is no beam in this story but lots of sex.

Tina
WOW WOW WOW!!! This book is so sexy!!! I love Brock, Smith and Kyra! I love this series! I'm never disappointed when I read one of Stacey Kennedy's books! I love her writing!
Shari
Book is too expensive for how long it is, but the story is ok.
Joy Whiteside
This was an amazing story by an amazing author. I really enjoyed reading this.

This novel moved along at a great pace from beginning to end, I could not put it down once I started it. I fell in love with the characters instantly and wanted to see them succeed no matter what and the story was very enjoyable.

Stacey Kennedy is an amazing author and I look forward to reading more from her in the future. This is one author that everyone should experience.
Josie Amato
This series is getting better and better! I really like this book! Great job stacey!
Kristin Elyon
Every time I think I read the best of the best menage romance, a new story shows up and tops the previous one. Right at this minute, I am telling you: this is the most incredible menage romance I have read, so far. Wow, just wow. It's outstanding and downright sinfully sexy! Now, which word is better than outstanding? Let’s see… exceptional, magnificent, impressive, phenomenal… yea, that’s sums it up.
Tina
Given for honest review. Holy Hanna this book is knock your socks off hot. I loved the characters and the story from beginning to end. A must read for erotica fans.
Texas
Smith, Brock and Kyra
Chris LovesToRead
Chris LovesToRead marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Bobbie
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Samantha Newnham
Samantha Newnham marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Patty McKenna Van Hulle marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Amy Louise
Amy Louise marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Jo Stirk
Jo Stirk marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Brittany Hull
Brittany Hull marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • Night Rogues (Night #1)
  • Guarding Nadia
  • Three Made in Heaven (Made in Heaven, #1)
  • Beth's Acceptance
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • My Wicked Trainers (Club Wicked, #3.5)
  • Leah's Irish Heroes (Slick Rock #4)
  • Lead and Follow (Club Devant, #1)
  • Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy, #1)
  • Promises Decide (Promises, #5)
  • Lorelei (Alpha Marked, #5)
  • The Better To See You (Transplanted Tales, #2)
  • Power Trip (Double Helix, #1)
  • Through My Window (Red Light: Star, #1)
  • Ride with the Wind (The Ghost Riders, #1)
  • Pursuing Paige (Lycaon, #2)
  • Ruby (Facets of Passion, #3)
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey's mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her b ...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...

Pact of Seduction (5 books)
  • Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)
  • Beg For It (Pact of Seduction, #2)
  • Untitled (Pact of Seduction, #4)
  • Pact of Seduction (Pact of Seduction #1-3)
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) Bared (Club Sin, #2) Desired (Club Sin, #3) Tamed (Club Sin, #5) Freed (Club Sin, #4)