Start by marking “Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas, #15)” as Want to Read:
Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas, #15)
Preview

Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas #15)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Chloe Rhodes has moved from Divine to Lusty, Texas, and is getting ready to open her day spa. She’s nearly over the most recent traumas in her life, too, having to break the heart of a good man and taking the life of a very bad one to save Lusty’s Sheriff.

Chloe has always maintained that her sister was the only one deeply troubled by their earlier tragedy. As those firemen
ebook
Published February 22nd 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Love Under Two Jessops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under Two Jessops

Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakThree to Ride by Sophie OakFound in Bliss by Sophie OakLove Under Three Titans by Cara Covington
Sexy Towns
29th out of 139 books — 27 voters

More lists with this book...

Darcy
Another good addition to this series. I liked how the guys moved slow, knowing that Chloe's past made her skittish. I did like how once Chloe made up her mind to claim the guys she went all in. I find it interesting how the Town is investigating what happened to the Rhode sisters past, it is nice that someone is there for them. With Chloe's Spa opening it sure brought in a bunch of new characters, it will be interesting to see them fall.

One a side note I loved how Grant and Andrew's main family
Anna
Once again, another enjoyable read. Grant, Andrew and Chloe's story is as sexy and romantic as the rest. Looking forward to more from Lusty.
Eniko
This is my first book I read from Cara Covington and I am hooked. Love this hot, erotic romance story, who wouldn't love to have the attention of two hunky firefighters? I like Chloe, despite the tragedy and hard life she had, she overcomes and blossoms under the love showered on her by Grant and Andrew. Love that feel the small town of Lusty has, where all are part of a big family and they take care of their own. If you like reading hot, steamy books with a happy ending don't miss this one.
I wi
Stephanie
Loved this book.. Loved seeing beck from divine and knowing he got his hea.. Can't wait for the next one and see the new babies
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This story was only ok for me. I would however LOVE to have 2 hunky firemen doing their best to please me.
The stories in this series are kinda all alike. A plus sized woman who has 2 serious hunks who love her at first sight and will dote and treat her like a queen. I know this is my fantasy. lol
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
I adore the town of Lusty, Texas and the sexy cowboys that come along with it! A truly magnificent, sexy, take your breath away erotic romance! A must read for those that enjoy not one, but TWO cowboys and a heroine that carries their hearts, not to mention a plot that you can never get sick of.
Sue Brooks
great book, must be so nice to be cherished by two men, the story was a bit lot with the fire seen being the guy that took the two sisters inheritence, sort of fizzled out!! But still good, until the next one....
Jenny
This one was good. The characters really stuck with me. It was more building the relationship and letting go of the past. A must read.
Grace Ryles
Loved!!! This whole series is just amazing
Mary White
Mary White marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
JoAnne
JoAnne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Daphne Anne Gopo
Daphne Anne Gopo marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Hayley Manuel
Hayley Manuel marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Nicole
Nicole added it
Mar 05, 2015
  • Awakening Veronica (Divine Creek Ranch #17)
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Their Biker Babe in Training (The Dirty Dozen, #4)
  • Unbridled and Untethered (The Double Rider Men's Club #10)
  • Scandalous Desire
  • Her Double Delite Angels (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #7)
  • Strong Craving (The Strong Cowboys of Wilde, Nevada #5)

Lusty, Texas (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Love Under Two Lawmen
  • Love Under Two Benedicts
  • Love Under Two Wildcatters
  • Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5)
  • Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Love Under Two Navy SEALs (Lusty, Texas #8)
  • Love Under Two Kendalls (Lusty, Texas #9)
  • Love Under Three Titans (Lusty, Texas #10)
Love Under Two Benedicts Love Under Two Gunslingers Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7) Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5) Love Under Two Wildcatters