Start by marking “Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas, #15)” as Want to Read:
Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas, #15)

Love Under Two Jessops (Lusty, Texas #15)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  189 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Chloe Rhodes has moved from Divine to Lusty, Texas, and is getting ready to open her day spa. She’s nearly over the most recent traumas in her life, too, having to break the heart of a good man and taking the life of a very bad one to save Lusty’s Sheriff.

Chloe has always maintained that her sister was the only one deeply troubled by their earlier tragedy. As those firemen
ebook
Published February 22nd 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Love Under Two Jessops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under Two Jessops

Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakLove Under Three Titans by Cara CovingtonThree to Ride by Sophie OakTwo to Love by Sophie Oak
Sexy Towns
28th out of 137 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Darcy
Another good addition to this series. I liked how the guys moved slow, knowing that Chloe's past made her skittish. I did like how once Chloe made up her mind to claim the guys she went all in. I find it interesting how the Town is investigating what happened to the Rhode sisters past, it is nice that someone is there for them. With Chloe's Spa opening it sure brought in a bunch of new characters, it will be interesting to see them fall.

One a side note I loved how Grant and Andrew's main family
Anna
Once again, another enjoyable read. Grant, Andrew and Chloe's story is as sexy and romantic as the rest. Looking forward to more from Lusty.
Eniko
This is my first book I read from Cara Covington and I am hooked. Love this hot, erotic romance story, who wouldn't love to have the attention of two hunky firefighters? I like Chloe, despite the tragedy and hard life she had, she overcomes and blossoms under the love showered on her by Grant and Andrew. Love that feel the small town of Lusty has, where all are part of a big family and they take care of their own. If you like reading hot, steamy books with a happy ending don't miss this one.
I wi
Stephanie
Loved this book.. Loved seeing beck from divine and knowing he got his hea.. Can't wait for the next one and see the new babies
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This story was only ok for me. I would however LOVE to have 2 hunky firemen doing their best to please me.
The stories in this series are kinda all alike. A plus sized woman who has 2 serious hunks who love her at first sight and will dote and treat her like a queen. I know this is my fantasy. lol
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
I adore the town of Lusty, Texas and the sexy cowboys that come along with it! A truly magnificent, sexy, take your breath away erotic romance! A must read for those that enjoy not one, but TWO cowboys and a heroine that carries their hearts, not to mention a plot that you can never get sick of.
Sue Brooks
great book, must be so nice to be cherished by two men, the story was a bit lot with the fire seen being the guy that took the two sisters inheritence, sort of fizzled out!! But still good, until the next one....
Jenny
This one was good. The characters really stuck with me. It was more building the relationship and letting go of the past. A must read.
Grace Ryles
Loved!!! This whole series is just amazing
Anya
Anya is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Angala
Angala is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Monthz Jay
Monthz Jay marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Htlee
Htlee marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Tatjana Radulovic
Tatjana Radulovic marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Kendra
Kendra added it
Nov 14, 2014
Iva Krazalkovičová
Iva Krazalkovičová marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
  • Tiny Dancer (Divine Creek Ranch #13)
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Their Biker Babe in Training (The Dirty Dozen, #4)
  • Scandalous Desire
  • Her Double Delite Warriors  (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #3)
  • Unbridled and Unhitched (The Double Rider Men's Club #7)
Love Under Two Benedicts Love Under Two Gunslingers Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5) Love Under Two Wildcatters Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)