Start by marking “Little Dead Man” as Want to Read:
Little Dead Man

Little Dead Man

4.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  48 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Garret Weir has just turned seventeen. For any normal teen this would be quite the milestone. But for Garret it’s even more amazing he’s made it to this age, because in Garret’s life the human population of the Earth is gone, changed and turned into flesh hungry zombies, or “necs”, as he calls them. In the world he was born into, except for his parents that have kept him s ...more
Published November 8th 2012 by Samannah Media (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Little Dead Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Dead Man

Lori
Jul 16, 2014 Lori rated it it was amazing
How do you even go about reviewing something as fantastically amazing as Little Dead Man?
I don't even know what to say. I was completely blown away by how good this book is. I thought for sure it would be a campy sort of funny take on the zombie apocalypse. What I got was funny, but it was also probably one of the best zombie books I have ever read. In my entire life!
Seriously this book is disgusting, funny, action packed, dramatic, all while keeping it pretty PG if I may add.
Garret and Garth
Belladonna420
Dec 17, 2012 Belladonna420 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jake-bible
I really enjoyed this book. It was a slightly different take on the zombie genre with loads of action, laugh out loud moments and even some tender, tear-jerking scenes. I was sorry to finish the book and I can't wait for the sequel, which I'm assuming there will be because of the way the story ended.
Cory
Feb 03, 2014 Cory rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: zombie-lovers that love action-packed stories
Recommended to Cory by: Jake Bible
Shelves: horror, zombies
“I’m forced to be insane in this insane world, but by knowing I’m insane it makes me sane.”

Seems legit.

Recently I’m a total sucker for everything that has to do with zombies, so I was very happy to receive “Little Dead Man” from Jake Bible as a review copy.

The reader is immediately thrown into the story, drawn into a world that has ended quite some time ago and which is now populated by zombies, cannibals (ermahgerd that’s quite a brave idea to put cannibals in a story! Hardly ever read about th
Elicia (Girl in the Woods Reviews)
You can also find this review at http://girlinthewoodsreviews.blogspot...

Detailed Review: Don't turn away from reading this review after you've seen the cover. Never ever judge a book by it's cover, haven't you guys heard it before? Though I've done it a couple of times I almost never do that. Unlike my fellow blogger Chloe. It's true! Ask her yourself!

Ok enough of joking. What makes me think this book is so awesome and brilliant. First the action and suspense, it keeps you wanting more. It leav
Ellen
Oct 27, 2015 Ellen rated it liked it
I liked the really interesting twist of conjoined half-alive twins. That was different. And weird. I like weird. I didn't like that all the secrets at the end were obviously half formed (unless a sequel is coming) so nothing was really finished. It was just left hanging.
Margaret
Jan 13, 2016 Margaret rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome-Awesome-Awesome!!!!!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read of this genre even if it's a YA story. Hope there will be more! This book is different and I loved the story lines. Please follow up with more-more-more!!!!!! Loved it!
M. Ball
Jan 09, 2016 M. Ball rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 big stars

A new take on the zombie apocalypse. I loved the Z-Burbia series, and i felt the same way about Little Dead Man. I wish it was a series though. :(
SUSAN
Apr 12, 2015 SUSAN rated it it was amazing
I really like this one, it was really different. Jake Bible is quickly becoming one of my favorite zombie authors. Keep up the great writing!
Gapeach
Mar 14, 2015 Gapeach rated it liked it
Typical zombie story but the twist is Garrett has a conjoined twin who died at birth, so he is carrying around a zombie baby on his back.
Allison P
Jan 08, 2016 Allison P rated it it was amazing
best book i have ever read.
Mike
Jun 16, 2015 Mike rated it liked it
Over the top as usual for the author. Liked the book, too many editing mistakes (misspelled words mainly, like the novel was auto corrected by an Iphone).
April Manuel
Oct 30, 2015 April Manuel rated it really liked it
Come on book 2, can't even describe it!
Michael Maginnis
Michael Maginnis is currently reading it
Jan 28, 2016
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jan 15, 2016
PJ Lea
PJ Lea is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2016
Sheridan
Sheridan rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Maeghan D
Maeghan D marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Tamra Bouska
Tamra Bouska rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Josh Hill
Josh Hill rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Chelsea Nunez
Chelsea Nunez marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Susanna
Susanna marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Amy Palmer Gregory
Amy Palmer Gregory marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Peter Suarez
Peter Suarez rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Erik T
Erik T rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Brii Lee
Brii Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Karen Arrowood
Karen Arrowood marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jake Bible lives in Asheville, NC with his wife and two kids.

A professional writer since 2009, Jake Bible has a proven record of innovation, invention and creativity. Novelist, short story writer, independent screenwriter, podcaster, and inventor of the Drabble Novel, Jake is able to switch between or mash-up genres with ease to create new and exciting storyscapes that have captivated and built an
More about Jake Bible...