Start by marking “Buck's Landing (A New England Seacoast Romance)” as Want to Read:
Buck's Landing (A New England Seacoast Romance)

Buck's Landing (A New England Seacoast Romance)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sofia Buck escaped Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, ten years ago with no intention of returning, but her father’s untimely death forces her to come back for the summer to deal with Buck’s Landing, the family business he left behind. Sofia has one goal, to keep the business running until it’s sold. What she doesn’t count on is falling in love.

Silas Wilde walked away from an
Published October 2012 by Bannerwing Books

To ask other readers questions about Buck's Landing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buck's Landing

Carrie
Buck’s Landing is one of those classic romances with the guy meeting the girl, attraction blossoming, and then personal issues threatening to pull them apart. Sofia Buck returns to her childhood home to deal with family matters after her father unexpectedly dies. Due to her personal relationship and issues with her father she has no intention to remain in Hampton’s Beach longer than the summer. Her goal is to sell off the family business and move into a new chapter of her life, one that includes ...more
Angela Amman
Set in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire Buck’s Landing is an impeccable romance, perfect for tucking into your beach bag - even if your beach bag is actually an over-sized purse and your only free reading time happens late on a chilly Michigan evening.

Garriepy brings Hampton Beach to life with her attention to detail and obvious appreciation for the beauty of the sleepy little town Sofia Buck works so hard to shake from her enviable brunette curls. She makes you yearn to walk along the boardwalk, in
Andra Watkins
I'm not typically a reader of romance, but I loved Buck's Landing. I flew through the pages and savored the well-drawn characters and the heat between them. It's been a while since I picked up a book and just loved everyone there. I didn't want to see it end.

Buck's Landing is a great read for anyone who's ever been in love and for those who want to experience the flame of new love all over again.
Roxanne
I know, I know. I give three stars to everything. I hate starring reviews. Let's just say that I enjoyed this book. It's a romance, so out of my element, but the characters were well-written and the relationship between the two protagonists was HOT. I liked how the narration switched between her view and his - gave the story more depth than if we'd only seen one side.
John Dolan
Romance is not usually my book genre of choice, but having read previous works by Ms. Garriepy - and enjoyed them - I figured I would give it a try. (She also writes a mean blog, by the way; and I use 'mean' in a good sense.)

I am pleased to report, "Buck's Landing" does exactly what it says on the tin.

It is a frothy and engaging romance, populated with empathetic characters, and very much permeated with a 'feel good' factor. Ms. Garriepy's narrative style is unfussy and the storyline unfolds smo
Dianne
Buck's Landing was short summer romance where two individuals cross paths and begin a scorching love affair.

Sofia is a very strong willed and independent woman. She left her only home behind and created a new life away from her hurtful past. She was forced to return and face the ghosts of her past. In dealing with those, she found love where she never thought she would, the one place where love left her a long time ago. She is definitely one feisty character. Silas is the perfect match for her
Brandy Nacole
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am mostly a paranormal/fantasy reader. But here lately, I've been venturing out of my box, reading some wonderful stories in different genres, and meeting some great authors along the way. Buck's Landing is another one of those books that I've gotten the pleasure of reading outside my paranormal box.

Buck's Landing is a romance novel that is HOT! If you are into Romance stories, Buck's Landing is the story for you. Garriepy has a wonderful writing style with so
NovemberRainDrop
Garriepy is a good writer, whose style reminds me of F.Scott Fitzgerald. If upper class romance keeps you in the pages, Buck's Landing will hold your attention from start to finish.
Cameron Garriepy
Dec 12, 2014 Cameron Garriepy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-titles, indies
It's my own book, why of course I have to give it five stars!
Ande
It's Cam's book, of course I loved it!!
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Donna Natoli
Donna Natoli marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Lucycugs
Lucycugs marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Stephanie Williams
Stephanie Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Anita M.
Anita M. marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
LaurLa
LaurLa marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Ginnie
Ginnie marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Heidi Wright
Heidi Wright marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Free Books, .99 &...: ebook Giveaway for new Romance 1 6 Oct 25, 2012 12:24PM
  • Fair Catch
  • 11th Hour Rose (Langston Brothers #3)
  • The Love Of A Cowboy (Callister, #1)
  • Marriage Matters
  • Oxford Shadows (The Oxford Trilogy, #2)
  • Fiance by Fate (Anyone But You, #1)
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
  • Finding Hope (Nugget, #2)
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • Spring Shadows (Seasons Of Love, #3)
  • Faking It to Making It
  • The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 3 (The Grimm Chronicles #7-9)
  • Hero of her Heart
  • Betting the Rainbow (Harmony, #7)
  • When It's Right
  • All Due Respect
  • Her Mr Perfect Christmas
  • A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong (Blackshear Family, #0.5)
Self-described shenaniganist and unabashed romantic, Cameron wrote her first romance novel on an antique typewriter, using a stack of pink paper. Detours between that draft and her first published novel included a BA in Music, a professional culinary education, and twelve years in the child-wrangling industry.

She writes from the Metro Boston area, where she lives with her husband, son, and a poorl
More about Cameron D. Garriepy...
Closing Shift Parallel Jump Requiring of Care From the Earth to the Moon (Thornton Vermont, 1953) Twelve Days 'Til Christmas