Passion's Tide

Passion's Tide

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  151 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Amber Townsend was always too passionate for her own good. And now, at twenty-three, she must book a safe passage from her home in colonial Boston, to England, to fulfill her mother's dying wish. There is no time to spare, and when her ship is boarded by pirates and she is taken captive by the infamous el Tigre, she is furious.

Logan Jeffries is nothing less than shocked wh...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Sarah Westendorf

To ask other readers questions about Passion's Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion's Tide

Mad about
So glad I picked this up, I'm a big fan of pirate adventure/romance books anyway so this really was a treat to read.

Lady Amber Townsend has unfortunately lost her mother and thought it's not a nice thing to think of she must follow what the Will states only her late father shares some unexpected details that she never knew of, that his willful daughter must marry well or lose it all to her cad of an Uncle.

Desperate for that not to happen she takes the first ship she can find to take her to Engl...more
Paige Gullett
This was a fun fast-paced read with likeable characters. It was filled with wit, humor and the right amount of love and suspense. I will likely read it again.
Tara
Definitely not one of the better books I have read. Amber has a lot of audacity in the beginning. Her ship gets taken by pirates and she is taken prisoner, however, demands her trunks be moved to the other ship before she goes. If this was real she would have been kiled. Also, the book lacked action and was only from Amber's POV so some interesting things that happened were just explained by another character. Sex scenes were sensual but not very explicit so if thats what your looking for dont b...more
Evelyn Rivera
I enjoy the novel very much. I like they way the story takes flight and how everything is discover at the end. I enjoy how Amber's mother got her to go to Englan with the fake will and how she and logan get together. However, I would of love it more if the end they where actually back on the boat with all the crew members.
Hotncold82
I absolutely love every bit of it! Much different from any other story of its kind and surprisingly amazing. I'm very glad that I got a chance to read this :) it's definitely one of my favorite novels ever!
Elisa
I found the characters captivating and passionate. The main character Amber is a strong, independent women who speaks her mind. Its a great read and I cant wait to read it again one day.
Melinda
I liked the story of this book, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were really bothersome. It's as if an editor never glanced at this book.
Charlie
Enjoyable read. Really caught my attention quickly. This is a book that crossed my path by circumstances and I ended up throughly enjoying it.
Angel
Good ole bodice ripper with both pirates AND kittens. Absolutely loved it and all the great supporting characters. Highly recommended.
Alice
I really enjoyed the book, but I found the ending disappointing, which stopped me from giving 5*.
Shay
Very surprised. Good lead and supporting characters, fun story and a steamy romance.
Norma
Well that was fun!
Renee J.
not a fan.
Michelle Ella
Michelle Ella marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
shirin
shirin marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Romeisa Mejdi
Romeisa Mejdi marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Choko
Choko marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Georgia Mourikis
Georgia Mourikis marked it as to-read
Diane K. Peterson
Diane K. Peterson marked it as to-read
  • Pirate's Bride
  • The Pride of the King
  • The Pirate and the Puritan
  • The Last Rogue (Rogue Trilogy, #3)
  • What Wild Moonlight
  • Rogue's Honor (The Saint Of Seven Dials, #1)
  • Hint of Desire (The Desire Series, #1)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Fierce Eden
  • The Mistress of Trevelyan (Trevelyan #1)
  • The Marriage List
  • Light To Valhalla
  • Defiant Impostor
  • Midnight Lover
  • Come the Dawn
  • Sea Scoundrel (Knave of Hearts #1)
  • A Knight's Temptation (Knight's, #3)
  • Almost Perfect
As a young kid (heck, until I was 21, let’s be honest here), I refused to eat. I was simply the pickiest, most stubborn eater ever, and it’s amazing that I made it this far without succumbing to a horrible disease as a result of my terrible diet. But a stint working as a pantry chef at an Italian restaurant followed by getting my first 9-5 job ever instilled in me the desire to learn how to cook....more
More about Sarah West...
Baking Bree

“I don't know what this feeling is... I only know that I feel safe in your arms. My heart races every time I see you, I can't catch my breath when I'm around you, and I'm on fire whenever you touch me...” 4 likes
“Don't gape at me, Logan, everyone sees the way you look at her, how you watch over her like a hawk. You're too protective of her. Combine that with your competitive nature, add a dash of lust and a pinch of anger, and you have a perfect recipe for trouble.” 2 likes