Start by marking “Psion Delta (Psion, #3)” as Want to Read:
Psion Delta (Psion, #3)

Psion Delta (Psion #3)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  957 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Sammy, a fourteen-year-old fugitive, accidentally discovers he has the powers of a Psion.

A six-month journey of incredible trials has brought Sammy back to Capitol Island, but things aren't what they used to be. There are more demons to face and new challenges to overcome. Looming over it all is the war. To make matters worse, big changes are happening in Psion Alpha and P
Paperback, 1st Edition, 497 pages
Published December 12th 2012 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Psion Delta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Psion Delta

Jacob Gowans
Dec 08, 2012 Jacob Gowans rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm thrilled about the way this book turned out. The editing process is so fun, so enjoyable. I think my readers will enjoy this book more than the first two, as they'll find elements inside that link the two books together. I hope you laugh, cry, and find a bit of yourself inside these pages.
Adam Morris
First off, I don't read a TON of books. There were a couple years where I read quite a few of the classics and some of the more popular fiction novels out there, I wouldn't call myself "well-read", but part of that is due to how difficult it is for a book to draw me in. More than any other aspect, I think a book's ability to entertain and move me comes in the ability of the author to tell a story. Also, I'm not a teenager (the target audience of this book), but I'm still young at heart, and I ha ...more
Lance
The current installment in this series does not disappoint. From a story perspective, you get some satisfaction as you begin to see some of the pieces of the puzzle come together. The action in this book keeps you pretty riveted.

Can't wait for the 4th installment.
Kyle
In Psion Delta, the third book in the Psion series, Sammy is back home from his ordeal in CAG territory and is trying to heal both physically and mentally. Sammy quickly learns that a lot of things have changed while he’s been gone. He also realizes that he’s probably changed most of all. The “Silent War” continues but is growing less and less silent by the day. Sammy finds he is not really sure where he fits anymore. He begins to wonder if he’s still capable of doing what he’s been trained for. ...more
Stanton
This is a great addition to the Psion series. The 3rd book continues the story of Sammy, a teenage boy learning to live with special powers, and learning more about the world he lives in, where governments are at war and using those with powers as the combatants.

Those powers (anomolies) came about as the result of vaccines against a great plague that destroyed most of humanity. This left most of the world divided into two factions. Those left behind found that some of their children began displa
Danielle Young
I have been a huge fan of the Psion Series since I first discovered Psion Beta earlier this year, instantly falling in love with the main character Sammy and all the psion's at beta headquarters.

And this book only increased my love of them. In the first two books Sammy literally went through hell. In fact I spent many days asking myself, what more could the author possibly put Sammy through? I mean this kid has been through more crap than most characters go through in an entire series, and that
Peyton
This book was AMAZING! Psion Delta was a great addition to the Psion Series and does not dissapoint. I loved how we learned the back story of the Queen, the flashbacks were one of the best parts of the book. This book kept me reading every second I had. Plus the ending was sooooooooooo good, I didn't see it coming AT ALL. If you have read Psion Beta and Psion Gamma you need to at LEAST give this a chance. The book was highly in-depth with the characters and I felt like I really KNEW them. READ I ...more
Jackson Nicastro
This is a continuation of the second book in the Psion series, Psion Gamma. It begins in the Psion Hospital in where Sammy as just awoken to find his friends, Jeffie and Bricket there in the infirmary due to their injuries obtained from Victor Worbel, a former commander whom betrayed the NWG to the CAG. Read the book if if want to know what happens to Sammy, his friends and the NWG in the coming war.

My Review:
Overall, I would give this book a 4.2 out of 5 due to the authors ability to make me fe
Frieda Beery
Great

The story continues. With plot twists I didn't expect. I enjoyed this one better than the previous books in the series, it also filled in the character even more.
Mnoraznan
ANOTHER THRILLING ENTRY IN THE PSION SERIES!

This a 4.5

Just because i hated the romance part and the rehash of kobe-jeffie-sammy.
otherwhise, there's wonderful development in the story.
Nathan
I like all these books and I recommend them to others.

Yes, there is fighting and some gore/blood/death... but they are a good read and I like the author.
John
Another great book in the Psion series. Loved it when Sammy and Al went undercover as missionaries!

The one criticism I have is that I felt that there was too much back story on the Queen. The transition to the flashback was also quite awkward. While an interesting story, it broke up the main narrative and would probably be better told in a separate book in the series. Maybe as a prequel about the scourge and the rise of anomalies.

The ending in this book is exciting, unexpected, and tragic. Agai
Tammy
Jul 31, 2014 Tammy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya, novel
This is the first book/series that has caused my 10 year old to prioritize reading over playing video games. I am enjoying reading it as much as she is. I recommend this to all my friends with kids Ava's age or older.
Patty Blaney
This series is fantastic.
Jeffrey
This is another great book to add to the series. I loved the continued development of the characters. I always like to learn about the evil side of this war. I really enjoyed the "fox". Jacob did a great job to continually increase my hatred of Katie Carpenter. I thought he brought in great emotion in the last half of the book. The story continually rose until it peaked at the end of the book which I loved. Look forward to the next book in the series. Great work Gowans.
Bryan
I'm really liking this series. I hope Gowans gets the broader distribution he's looking for as a self published author. He definitely deserves it.
Jodie
This book is the 3rd book in the Psion series, where Sammy is finally back at Psion Beta, but now many people want to kill him. This book is also told from Commander Byron's point of view, who investigates Commander Wrobel's treason. It is also told from Queen's point of view, who is the first person that got anomaly 13, which is what Sammy is fighting against. This book is really good, I definitely recommend it.
Eileen
Pretty darn good... I don't think it was quite as good as the last one, but I did enjoy this, especially the back-story information they gave to one of the characters.

For some reason it took me a while to finish this one, but once I had the time to sit down and read, it really moved along to the end. If you like the Hunger Games and Divergent series, check these out.
Sofia
This book wasn't as good as the first two in the series. I felt that the plot was a bit too scrambled and that some of the events did not help lead to the climax. The book was still worth the read though! It gave a lot of background information about the Silent Wars and Katie Carpenter.
Can't wait for the next book!!!
Blake Billings
I am quickly learning that Jacob Gowans is one of my favorite authors. I have loved all three of the Psion books. I was very impressed with the difference in writing style from prison fights to teeny-bopper love triangles. I am counting down the days until Psion Alpha!
Long Live Sammy!
Steph
Another awesome book by Jacob Gowans. I really like his style of writing and it's one I usually can't figure out the end. This was the third book in his series, and I've loved everyone of them. I have them on kindle if anyone wants to borrow it, let me know.
Aaron Scott
Enjoyed this a lot more than the previous novel.
Janelle
Not quite as good as the first two in my opinion. The action was amazing as usual, but the relationships were pretty darn awkward. I could've used a lot less crazy from Jeffie. Still a great book though!
Michael Jones
Really strong young adult fiction. I has elements of both Ender's Game and the Maze Runner. Not quite as strong as the first two books, but still well worth the read.
Steven
Was bummed out that Sammy wasn't really involved in the final fight. still enjoyed the book, just not quite as meaty as the first two.
Kevin
More intense, and a bit darker that the first books, but excellent. Need to get my hands on the next book fast.
Bill
I have read the previous books in this series and I'm hooked. Gowans is a great new up and coming author.
Carlos Torres
I'm really enjoying this series. I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Marci Romney
Fabulous addition to the psion series!! If you aren't reading them, start now!
battle scene with betas and 13s 1 7 Mar 26, 2013 02:08PM
the battle scene with the betas against th Sammy 13s 1 5 Mar 26, 2013 02:06PM
  • The Awakening (Hasea Chronicles #1)
  • Control (Shift, #2)
  • Zero Sum (Zero Sight, #2)
  • A Stolen Crown (The Book of One, #2)
  • Shift (The Protector, #2)
  • The Far Shores (The Central, #3)
  • Air Keep (Farworld, #3)
  • The Crimson Vault (The Traveler's Gate Trilogy, #2)
  • Division of the Marked (The Marked, #1)
  • Super Powereds: Year 1 (Super Powereds #1)
  • The Secret Prince (Knightley Academy, #2)
  • Ransom (Bodyguard, #2)
  • The Princess of Trelian (Trelian, #2)
  • The Sorcerer's Ascension (The Sorcerer's Path, #1)
  • Holier Than Thou (The Tome of Bill, #4)
  • Marine Cadet (The Human Legion, #1)
  • Ascension (Spellscribed, #2)

Psion (5 books)
  • Psion Beta (Psion, #1)
  • Psion Gamma (Psion, #2)
  • Psion Alpha (Psion, #4)
  • Psion Omega (Psion, #5)
Psion Beta (Psion, #1) Psion Gamma (Psion, #2) Psion Alpha (Psion, #4) Flight from Blithmore (The Storyteller Tales, #1) A Tale of Light and Shadow