Start by marking “Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step.” as Want to Read:
Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step.

Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step.

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Your Simple Path is an invitation to explore what really brings you Joy, Peace and Happiness.

It hasn't just been written for the enlightened few, but for the ever increasing number of people who are waking up to the fact that there has to be more to life.

It brings ancient wisdom to the modern age.

Written in a concise, contemporary style it will help you find happiness and
Published September 11th 2012 (first published August 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step.

Jim
I really enjoyed this book. Yes it's simple, yes there's not much to it, but that's the beauty of it. Ian Tucker's writing really resonated with me. It was warm and from the heart, something I find lacking from many authors nowadays.
I appreciate that many people didn't rate it, and felt they should be told more, but this is a personal journey book, you take from it what you need. It's not designed to tell you what to think, or to give you the answer to life, the universe and everything, it is ju
Callum McLean
The first thing that struck me about this book wasn't the content per se - it was the typesetting. Don't be fooled by the thickness of the book, the author has employed plenty of black space, which does help to create a sense of rhythm in the reading.

Given the title, I expected this to be preachy and somewhat new-agey. To a small extent, this is true - perhaps this is unavoidable when dealing with such matters. However, this dealt with day-to-day matters in a grounded, credible way. That said, I
Lucy
I recieved this book through Goodreads First Reads.

I gave Your Simple Path 3 stars because although I liked it, I do not feel that this was the book for me. However I can see that the book could be of benefit to other people.

In Your Simple Path, Ian Tucker shares with us not only words of wisdom but some of his own personal experience in an easy to read style. It asks you questions that allow you to challenge what you think, feel or do, so that you recognise that there is perhaps a happier way
Carol Peace
I like these types of books regarding peace and happiness but don't normally give them a great deal of credit. You could say I am a bit cynical but this took me by surprise.
It was such a simple book and wasn't full of things you have to do to change your life it seemed that it gave a new outlook. It came to me at a rather tiring time and I have to say I feel so much better and more open to the changes.
It might not be for everyone but I say it is worth a try.
Kim Sly
Your Simple Path is not a book i would normally reads. However i found the book very interesting and read through it in a matters of days!

The book Your Simple Path gave me a positive outlook and genuinely feel that others who read it will also feel the same.. The book challenges us to think about our own experiences and how we lead our lives!!

Well worth a read
Anneka Gearie
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads. A great and inspirational read. Some great ideas to implement in my life. Starting to notice the difference after only a couple of days.
Andy
Jul 13, 2013 Andy marked it as to-read
I received this book through the Goodreads giveaway. Thank you so much.

I will edit this review as soon as I have read it.
Chris
Annabel
This book is one of the toughest books I have reviewed, because I do not want to be negative as I can see what the author is trying to achieve, yet for me, it sadly fell short of the mark.

The book differs from a typical self-help book in the way that it is meant to be read chronologically, and there are no chapter pointers to go to for specific areas or to flick around the book. I admire the author's ambition in this, but for me, this style just did't quite work, as I don't particularly want to
Lynn O'connor
I enjoyed this because of its simplicity " it does what it says on the cover" the simple path, the meditations were good too, which you can get on you tube.
Rhonda Hooks
Rhonda Hooks marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Sue Putnam
Sue Putnam marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Caroline Liddle
Caroline Liddle marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Lisa Lambson
Lisa Lambson marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Misty
Misty added it
Jul 27, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Sonja
Sonja marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Barrie Mcallister
Barrie Mcallister marked it as to-read
Lullie Adams
Lullie Adams marked it as to-read
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Alison Clark
Alison Clark marked it as to-read
Stacey Dawn
Stacey Dawn marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Letting Go of the Reins: the true story of a man who left the Amish and the woman who helped him
  • Hell Girl 3
  • Ostland
  • Getting Organized: Improving Focus, Organization and Productivity
  • Recovery - Twelve Simple Steps to a Life Beyond Addiction
  • Mutton
  • The Modern Heroine's Journey of Consciousness (Awakening Consciousness Series, Book 2)
  • The Book You Shouldn't Have Read: A Motivational/Inspirational Book
  • There Are Other Rivers: On Foot Across India
  • Energy Vampires: How to Deal With Negative People
  • Create: Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Stuff
  • 8 to Great: The Powerful Process for Positive Change
  • The Emotional Eating Rescue Plan for Smart, Busy Women: Make Peace with Food, Live the Life You Hunger For
Ian Tucker is an inspirational author and speaker who lives in Devon, England.

After spending over twenty years in the corporate world he reached a point in his life and realised that what he had once thought important no longer served him.

Like so many of us, he felt that there just had to be more to life, and this set him on a decade of discovery in search of meaning and his true purpose.

He now sp
More about Ian Tucker...
Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step Your Simple Path: Find Happiness in Every Step Social Psychology of Emotion Social Psychology of Emotion

“Follow your heart, not the crowd ...” 19 likes