Start by marking “Isla de pasión” as Want to Read:
Isla de pasión

Isla de pasión

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Quería la isla... y a Louise de vuelta en su cama

La herida que Dimitri Kalakos infligió a Louise Frobisher había tardado años en curar. Y, sin embargo, ahora se veía obligada a enfrentarse a él de nuevo, ya que necesitaba la ayuda económica del implacable magnate... ¡pero absolutamente nada más!

Louise le ofreció a Dimitri la única cosa que él pensaba que su dinero no podía
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published May 7th 2013 by Harlequin Ibérica (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Isla de pasión, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isla de pasión

Dalia
The story is good but too predictable, too familiar. Same old plot. A helpless h in immediate need of money to save her dying mother, an arrogant H who thinks she is a gold-digger, a blackmail, the big question : to be a mistress or not to be. What make things more complicated is that Louise' mother was Dimitri's father's mistress who broke his family apart. Also Louise and Dimitri had an affair 7 y ago that ended badly.
Tia
It was a story of the past, similar to so many others though. The heroine needed money to help her sick mama and the hero needed a mistress. Little did they both know, that they loved each other but in order to have a future they must discuss the past. A past where the heroine has miscarried the heroes baby without telling him.

It was only slightly dramatic and it held my attention but it wasn't all that and a bottle of Coke.
Alex is The Romance Fox

The sins of the fathers!!!!!! It’s amazing how children, no matter what pain and unhappiness their parents may cause them, will still love them. This is exactly what this lovely book by Chantelle Shaw is about.

Louise & Dimitri had become very close but due to the circumstances surrounding the affair between her mother and his father, were so cruelly torn apart.

Years later Louise is forced to ask Dimitri, who has become a ruthless tycoon, for financial help.
Though he’s not shy to make his fee
Julie Bonello
Sexy, delicious and oh so compelling, Chantelle Shaw’s The Greek’s Acquisition is vintage Modern Romance!

Louise Frobisher is desperate. She needs to raise enough money for her terminally ill mother to have a life-changing operation that could give her the much needed second chance she so desperately craves. Having exhausted all other avenues, Louise realizes that the time has come for her to swallow her pride and come face to face with the one man who had shattered her heart and destroyed her co
Cady Lorenzana
I had an ebook of this for more than a month now but I had bought the hard copy in the bookstore just a week ago since it just costs in the lowest price it could have. The story was good though---what I can say, there was really a story, not just about sex and lust and the blas like most HP have.

I like the part that they had a child (the miscarriage part) and also about Madelleine. Its just too cute that there is a cat in the story. I was a little disappounted to know about the ectopic pregnancy
Desere

Chantelle Shaw know to write romance in such a magical manner that you will feel like the "princess" who finds her "prince".

In the Greek's Acquisition she has done so again. Strong and powerful characters,each with a background that in the end brings them together and a with a secret that simply shocked!

The setting was perfect for romance,the author's plot brilliant and I was transported to a world of captivating and delicious romance.

The dialogue was somewhat quick and witty at times and at oth
Anchal Sharma
Sale old same old Mills and boon
Anne
Roub
dat one was a very good read n i simply loved lulu (that is louise). a must read
Jamiegirl
Super predictable - like most of these kind of books but cute none the less
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Lynnette
Lynnette marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) After the Greek Affair Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)