Start by marking “A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas

A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  188 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The Most Wonderful Time of the YearChildren experience Christmas through magic, anticipation, and learning about the baby Jesus. As we mature, we experience Christmas through the gifts we give, the love we share, and the magic we create for others. A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas brings back the memories of childhood through the eyes of children on Christmas day and ...more
Published October 30th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published September 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas

Meg
I love this book! I pull it out every Christmas and read a few stories...(no I haven't finished it and will probably be reading it for a few more Christmases!!) With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, this book helps me to relax and realize the good that still exists in people and help me to truly enjoy the holiday season (rather than getting totally cranky about lines and spending!). I recommend it to anyone that likes heart-warming anecdotal holiday stories...just make sure you h ...more
Shirley
This would be a great book to read every year as a reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. I loved the quotes at the beginning of each chapter and would like to go back through and write some of them down since this is a library copy. The cartoons brought smiles and the short stories were filled with warmth and caring. I would like to purchase a copy of my own and think the book would make a lovely early Christmas gift for family and friends.
Anita
I am usually not one for books of this type with short stories and haven't enjoyed some of the other chicken soup books all that much. I was given this as a gift and was very, very pleasantly surprised. I loved it. It really got me more in the mood for Christmas and none too soon as I didn't finish it until December 21st.
Marion
Fun easy read that reminds us of the magic of Christmas.
Sue J
I haven 't read a Chicken Soup book for a long time. I just picked it out of the many books I have waiting to be read. Tears of joy and tears of sorrow were plentiful. The many lessons learned here prove that the Christmas spirit should prevail all year round!
Deb Sharp
I just finished this book today, I started it yesterday! I could not put it down, I cried over nearly every story in it it is such a beautiful book, the stories are so heartfelt.
Megan
Not exactly Christmasy in the sense that every story in it made me want to weep like a little girl.
I love these stories and have reread each year during the Christmas Season.
Beth Cato
My story is on page 362.
Ashley Murphy
Ashley Murphy marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Danielle Cullen
Danielle Cullen marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Isabella parker
Isabella parker marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Talitha
Talitha marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Donna D.
Donna D. marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Marianne Motto
Marianne Motto marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 25, 2015
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Divina
Divina added it
Mar 16, 2015
Mindy Ledford
Mindy Ledford marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
  • The Red Suit Diaries: A Real-Life Santa on Hopes, Dreams, and Childlike Faith
  • Couple Skills: Making Your Relationship Work
  • Choosing Happiness: Keys to a Joyful Life
  • Year's Best Young Adult Speculative Fiction 2013
  • إخلع رداء التوتر
  • On Grandma's Porch: Stories and True Facts about Growing up Southern in the Good Old Days
  • Courage to Be Yourself: A Woman's Guide to Emotional Strength and Self-Esteem
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Goodbye to Stress: Manage Your Problems, Big and Small, Every Day
  • Life Is Short, Wear Your Party Pants
  • Coffee: 14 Caffeinated Tales of the Fantastic
  • A Christmas Blizzard
  • Staying Away at Christmas
  • How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything, Yes Anything
  • Love Finds You at Home for Christmas (Love Finds You)
  • Tree Spirited Woman
  • Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power and Intrigue
  • Hadiah Terindah (Chicken Soup for the Soul Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Paris Love Match

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)