Act of Redemption

Act of Redemption

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A shy librarian and a dashing FBI agent must work together to catch a killer and recover a priceless silver treasure in this light and sweetly romantic suspense novel from the New York Times bestselling author of the Do It Yourself Home Renovation mysteries and the Cutthroat Business mysteries.

On the island of roses and ruins, love awaits and danger lurks.

When Annika Hols...more
Published October 17th 2012 by Jenna Bennett

M.E.
I was privileged to read an early draft of the opening for this story quite some time ago. I really liked it then, and I'm glad to be able to read the rest of it.

Having read the author's CUTTHROAT BUSINESS novels, I was pretty sure I would like this one. It started a little slower than the CUTTHROAT BUSINESS books, but it picked up quickly enough. I would have been annoyed at Annika's constant downplaying of her looks - except that I KNOW women like that. And Nick, well, I'm a sucker for chocola...more
Stella
Ever since I've seen The Thomas Crown Affair I've been fascinated by heist and art theft stories. Be it movies or books I'm all for it (sadly in my opinion there are not enough of these stories), so when I heard that Jenna Bennett's (whose previous paranormal romance Tall, Dark and Divine I enjoyed a lot) new release had this set-up I couldn't wait to read it.

ACT of Redemption is the first book in a new series by Jenna Bennett, the Art Crime Team Mystery series, featuring the FBI's special team...more
Erica Leigh
Two things about this book caught my eye; the cover stated it was an art crime novel and it took place in Sweden. The book wasn’t quite what I expected - it was a light, quick read, lacking depth in both characters and plot - but it kept me entertained on a flight.
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Tonya
Tonya marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 14, 2013
Peggy
Peggy added it
Jul 22, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jetta
Jetta marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Marcy Knox
Marcy Knox marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Meaghan Lawrence
Meaghan Lawrence marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Jenna Bennett writes the USA Today bestselling Cutthroat Business mysteries featuring Southern Belle and new-minted real estate agent Savannah Martin in Nashville, Tennessee.

As Jennie Bentley, she writes the New York Times bestselling Do-It-Yourself Home Renovation mysteries from Berkley Prime Crime, featuring designer and amateur sleuth Avery Baker and her boyfriend, handyman Derek Ellis, who ren...more
More about Jenna Bennett...
A Cutthroat Business (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #1) Hot Property (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #2) Before You (Sex on the Beach Anthology) Contract Pending (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #3) Close to Home (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #4)