Start by marking “The Last Grail Keeper” as Want to Read:
The Last Grail Keeper

The Last Grail Keeper

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Felicity discovers that she has a mysterious connection to the Grail -- she is descended from the Grail Keepers, and it is her duty to protect it -- no matter what the cost.
Published December 3rd 2005 by Holiday House (first published October 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Grail Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Grail Keeper

Ashley
Jan 22, 2011 Ashley rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: blog
Also reviewed on my blog, Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing.

I am deciding between 2 and 3 stars right now, wishing, once again that GR offered a half star system. This book was definitely not a favorite. I felt that the writing style was weak, and juvenille. It was written in first person from the perspective of a young girl. I feel that because of this, the author felt the need to make every other thought Super exciting! And Wow! and Can you believe it! and Oh goodness! There were at least t...more
Rebecca
Firstly, half the time I didn't understand what was going on. Secondly, I couldn't stand the narrator. Perhaps that's because if I had a chance to spend the summer in Glastonbury and had a mother who researched Arthurian Legends I would die of excitement. At least Morgan and Nimue were not portrayed as villains for once. That was nice for a change. Younger readers might enjoy this still.
Melissa
I liked the idea of the story: King Arthur, Holy Grail, Morgan Le Fey, and all, but the writing was atrocious. There was no character development and the story line was weak jumping from one thing to the next. I am disappointed in this book for I love Arthurian stories.
Deborah
An interesting take on the legends of the Holy Grail. Definitely for younger readers, but glad I picked it up.
Krista the Krazy Kataloguer
Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for fantasy when I read it.
I think it could have been fleshed out more.
Kaethe
Time travel, Morgan le Fay, it should have appealed to me, but didn't somehow.
Mira Yarbrough
Mira Yarbrough marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Layla
Layla marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Annabel
Annabel marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jewls
Jewls marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Krisi Bacher
Krisi Bacher marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2011
Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Writer's Life A Voice from the Border Ghost Horses The Small Black Knife Journey Beyond Innocence