Start by marking “Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast Brunch Recipes” as Want to Read:
Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast Brunch Recipes

Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast Brunch Recipes

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  200 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Make your mornings bright with these tried & true recipes for mouthwatering breakfasts and brunches...from Cranberry-Pumpkin Waffles and Scrumptious French Toast to Old-Fashioned Baked Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Bake, there's sure to be something for everyone!
Published October 29th 2012 by Gooseberry Patch, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast Brunch Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast Brunch Recipes

LuAnn
This is the first Circle of Friends cookbook I have read. I am now hungry for breakfast. If I make two of these a week for my family, they may get the impression I can cook! I especially like that the recipes are set out in a way that makes them seem easy to do. I like the variety of recipes and ingredients. My favorite recipe name was "Mom's Red Flannel Hash". No chance of getting bored with breakfast or brunch here!

I was lucky enough to receive this book as a freebie, but all the CoF cookbooks
Beverly Miles
A must have

I have only made about four of the recipes in this book but there are at least that many more I want to make. Great recipes!
Elizabeth Olson
More delicious-sounding breakfast recipes to look forward to making and eating.
Mrs.
Another inexpensive Kindle book. The recipes have a retro feel, and quite a few of them use "help," i.e., prepared biscuits, mixes, etc., but don't let that dissuade you. A lot of these are good, and you can jazz them up to suit your tastes. The crockpot breakfast casserole, for example, just needs some hot sauce and chiles or green onions. Will use this when I need easy brunch ideas.
Scott Whitney
Great sounding breakfasts with a breakfast casserole which sounds delicious.
ShoSho
Dec 25, 2012 ShoSho marked it as to-read-if-i-feel-like-it
Shelves: freebies, x-2012
I'll probably make one or two
calvin
calvin marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
D.A
D.A added it
Apr 18, 2015
Kristen Speer
Kristen Speer marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Dell Wanda Sutherlin
Dell Wanda Sutherlin marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sandy Yuenger
Sandy Yuenger marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
LaRue Beckley
LaRue Beckley marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Cassidy Mallett
Cassidy Mallett marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Christephi
Christephi marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Mar 21, 2015
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • Cookie Indulgence:  150 Easy Cookie Recipes
  • 30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
  • Soup and Bread Cookbook: Building Community One Pot at a Time
  • Country Baking Quick Breads and Muffins (Delicious Recipes)
  • Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • Amazing Cakes
  • The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook (The Book Blogger's Cookbook)
  • 5 Ingredients 15 Minutes Prep Time Slow Cooker Cookbook
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • 30 Perfect Popcorn Recipes : How to Make Sweet & Savory Gourmet Popcorn at Home (The Green Gourmet)
  • 132+ Delicious Salads, Dressings and Dips (Gabrielle's FUSS-FREE Healthy Veg Recipes)
  • 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make, Healthy Meals for Everyone
  • The Breakfast Taco Book
  • Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook
Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook Circle of Friends Cookbook: Dips & Spreads Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Savory Pie Recipes