Start by marking “Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3)” as Want to Read:
Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3)

Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  7 reviews
SAVING LORD VERWOOD, the third in Elena Greene’s “Three Disgraces” series, was originally published as a Signet Regency, became an RT Book Club Top Pick and winner of the Phoenix Desert Rose Golden Quill. Length: about 75,000 words (220 pages). Sensuality: kisses, several sex scenes.

Penelope Talcott distrusts Lord Verwood, a notorious rake who’s meddled in the lives of her
ebook
Published December 30th 2011 by Elena Greene through Smashwords (first published May 4th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Saving Lord Verwood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Lord Verwood

Amanda Caswell
The third and last novel in Greens' Three Disgraces series, I found it the most engaging. The heroine is sweet, the hero willing to learn and change, and the relationship between them blossoms most satisfactorily. The attempted murders are a little bizarre and connected by a truly thin thread, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the story.
Jane
This was the best of the three books in the series. The characters were more fully developed, and more likable, to me. It was a fun read and a great distraction, which is exactly the reason I read it.
O.
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

A charming regency story that was paced just right with some mystery and an adorable romance between the two main characters. I haven't read the first two books in the trilogy, but it did not hamper my understanding of the story and what could have possibly happened before. I will make an effort to read the two previous books to see the development of Lord Verwood. I'm happy to read he got his HEA.
Sabrina
Wow! People really want to kill Verwood! It got a bit ridiculous by the end with all the killing attempts but nonetheless, it was a sweet love story with very mild sex scenes. I recommend it for light entertainment after reading something dark or heavy or upsetting.
Would have liked the love scenes to be a bit more descriptive and juicy but that is just personal preference.
Lesleya
I loved this third in the Three Disgraces Series. Ms.Greene takes the hero from being the villain in both prior books to being completely sympathetic and wonderfully written. Be sure to read this in the order it was meant to be ready so you get the full build-up of Lord Verwood's character turnaround!
Barbara
Again A great read. I have not got to read the second in the series though I was able to read this one just fine. It has piqued my interest as to all that went on the second book. Will have to break down and buy it. I would recommend Elena Greene as a great read.!!!! not just a good read.
Michelle
By far my favorite of the three.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Van Phan
Van Phan marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
A. Clio
A. Clio marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
  • A Counterfeit Christmas Summons
  • Tallie's Knight
  • Miss Whittier Makes a List
  • Unforgiven (Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, #2)
  • The Spinster's Secret
  • A Bride For Christmas (Regency Christmas Brides, #1)
  • The Wedding Duel (Dueling Pistols, #1)
  • SEALed with a Kiss (Harlequin Blaze, #589)
  • Kauhun tasapaino ja muita kirjoituksia
  • Fallen Angel
  • A Gentleman and a Scoundrel (Regency Gentlemen, #1)
  • Proof by Seduction (Carhart, #1)
  • The Last Rogue (Regency Quartet, #4)
  • Practically Wicked
  • The Lady Flees Her Lord
  • The Nobody (Nobody, #1)
  • The Doctor's Wife
  • A Perfect Scoundrel
Elena Greene grew up reading her mother’s Georgette Heyer novels, but it wasn’t until she went on an international assignment to the United Kingdom that she was inspired to start writing her own. Her first Regency romance was published in 2000 and was followed by five more Regencies and a novella. Her books have won the Desert Rose Golden Quill and Colorado Romance Writers' Award of Excellence. He ...more
More about Elena Greene...

The Three Disgraces (3 books)
  • The Incorrigible Lady Catherine (The Three Disgraces, #1)
  • The Redwyck Charm (The Three Disgraces, #2)
Lady Dearing's Masquerade The Three Disgraces Series The Wedding Wager The Incorrigible Lady Catherine (The Three Disgraces, #1) The Redwyck Charm (The Three Disgraces, #2)

“I suppose I should know better than to listen to gossip,” she said, feeling a prick of remorse.

“Oh, some of it is true enough. I am a rake, my dear. You will just have to reform me.”

“That is ridiculous! No one can reform another person. If you wish to change your way of life, you must do it yourself.”
0 likes