Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses, #4)

Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses #4)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
AMAZON, CATEGORY BESTSELLER!
Hot winter kisses to warm broken hearts....

Sick of tending to everyone else's needs around the holidays, divorced barmaid and granny Sandra ferries it from London to Belfast. All she wants for Christmas is some peace with a romance story in front of a roaring fire in a remote Irish castle. What she gets is a most unexpected Christmas present fro...more
Published November 30th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published November 29th 2012)

Bea
This had fewer copy editing issues than the previous stories but there were continuity issues. Kenrick again with the mistaken identity theme for the 1N Stand date that she used in book two. I'm not a fan of that device so I was happy that Sandra caught on quickly and figured it out. The overall story was sweet but the romance was rushed.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Irishman I so want to go to Ireland after reading this Novella. Man oh man was this 1Night Stand to hot to handle. I loved all the descriptions and the hot time this couple spent together was incredible. I know some people say that age difference can be a downer in a relationship and yes women can be cougars but hot dam these two made it work!

Sandra is in London working and taking care of everyone around her. Her only peace and quiet is when she is able to lose herself in a good book. It is...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:
*eARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This was an amazing novella! It was fast paced, "awwww" inducing, and believable despite the whimsy and lack of time to get in a full story.

I loved the characters! Sandra is a feisty bibliophile who is fed up with her family taking advantage of her always being available, and decides to take some time for herself for the holidays by touring some castles and using a giftc...more
Susan
"Hot Winter Kiss" is a nice fast paced novella that I wished was just a bit longer but a really good read as it is. JoAnne pens good hot chemistry in her characters that keep you wanting more. A must read for all adults that love that "awww" feeling.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the author which was provided for an honest review.
Tamara
Unusual story. An older woman (49) and a younger widower (33). He has a child the same age as her grandchild. I liked the chemistry between these two, but it ended too soon for me, I wanted more of their story.
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Kellia Dacunha
Kellia Dacunha marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Trea
Trea marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Muriel
Muriel marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Michiko
Michiko marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Lisa Wohlgamuth
Lisa Wohlgamuth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Taryn Kincaid
Taryn Kincaid marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Jlilcosmogirl
Jlilcosmogirl marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Ivy
Ivy marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Charli Denae
Charli Denae marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Angel Starr
Angel Starr marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
Sarah added it
Apr 03, 2013
Sweet Irish Kiss (Irish Kisses, #1) When a Mullo Loves a Woman Dracula's Kiss (1 Night Stand, #48) Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5) Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)