Start by marking “Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses, #4)

Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses #4)

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  6 reviews
AMAZON, CATEGORY BESTSELLER!
Hot winter kisses to warm broken hearts....

Sick of tending to everyone else's needs around the holidays, divorced barmaid and granny Sandra ferries it from London to Belfast. All she wants for Christmas is some peace with a romance story in front of a roaring fire in a remote Irish castle. What she gets is a most unexpected Christmas present fro
Published November 30th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published November 29th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Winter Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Winter Kiss

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Irishman I so want to go to Ireland after reading this Novella. Man oh man was this 1Night Stand to hot to handle. I loved all the descriptions and the hot time this couple spent together was incredible. I know some people say that age difference can be a downer in a relationship and yes women can be cougars but hot dam these two made it work!

Sandra is in London working and taking care of everyone around her. Her only peace and quiet is when she is able to lose herself in a good book. It is
Bea
This had fewer copy editing issues than the previous stories but there were continuity issues. Kenrick again with the mistaken identity theme for the 1N Stand date that she used in book two. I'm not a fan of that device so I was happy that Sandra caught on quickly and figured it out. The overall story was sweet but the romance was rushed.
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:
*eARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This was an amazing novella! It was fast paced, "awwww" inducing, and believable despite the whimsy and lack of time to get in a full story.

I loved the characters! Sandra is a feisty bibliophile who is fed up with her family taking advantage of her always being available, and decides to take some time for herself for the holidays by touring some castles and using a giftc
Trea
I was unimpressed by this offering. Sandra made way too much about her age, then they just fell into bed together like she just hadn't been whining about her age! I didn't like the deception of the hero much either, and then all of a sudden he wants to keep dating her! Granted, I liked that they went on with a relationship, but overall the book just wasn't working for me.
Susan
"Hot Winter Kiss" is a nice fast paced novella that I wished was just a bit longer but a really good read as it is. JoAnne pens good hot chemistry in her characters that keep you wanting more. A must read for all adults that love that "awww" feeling.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the author which was provided for an honest review.
Tamara
Unusual story. An older woman (49) and a younger widower (33). He has a child the same age as her grandchild. I liked the chemistry between these two, but it ended too soon for me, I wanted more of their story.
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Muriel
Muriel marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Michiko
Michiko marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Lisa Wohlgamuth
Lisa Wohlgamuth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Stacy Mantlo
Stacy Mantlo marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Taryn Kincaid
Taryn Kincaid marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Jlilcosmogirl
Jlilcosmogirl marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013

Irish Kisses (5 books)
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1)
  • Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)
  • Threesome Sweetness (Irish Kisses, #3)
  • Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5)
Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1) When a Mullo Loves a Woman Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48) Outback Dirty (Calendar Men, #1) Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5)