Start by marking “Redeemed (House of Night, #12)” as Want to Read:
Redeemed (House of Night, #12)

Redeemed (House of Night #12)

3.93  ·  Rating Details ·  11,707 Ratings  ·  1,187 Reviews
In the final electrifying novel in the HoN series, Neferet has finally made herself known to mortals. A Dark Goddess is loose on Tulsa and the world. No single vampyre is strong enough to vanquish her - unless that creature has the power to summon the elements as well as the ability to wield Old Magick. Only Zoey Redbird is heir to such power…but because of the consequence ...more
Published October 14th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed, please sign up.

Ore to be honest yh sometimes zoey an be really annoying but lets face the facts zoey for 1 is not a hoe she has just dated a lot of guys now lets see…moreto be honest yh sometimes zoey an be really annoying but lets face the facts zoey for 1 is not a hoe she has just dated a lot of guys now lets see erick is just a jealous douche bag who treats zoey like nothing and she was smart to get out of that out now with heath she fought really hard to keep him away but heath loved her soo much that he gave the one thing he could his blood and stuck with her till the very end okay Blake was just a girl using twat who is evil and i am sort of glad that he died stark i mean he is just everything and know that zoey hasn't hooked up with anyone but him once they started dating so she isn't a hoe she went out with 3 guys and slept with 1 guy second all you are saying neferet has a reason to hate zoey she really does not yh she got raped by her father and i now that is just sick and wrong but let's be honest neferet was already evil by the time zoey got there neferet just outed while zoey was there bearing mind that i am only in the 10th book i just think you need to back and re-read your facts on this book because i think without a doubt on my mind that p.c cast has done a amazing job at writing i could remember waiting for the next book never knowing what was going to happen i just love the series next to the fallen series just amazing thank you sooooo much for the series i will miss the books stark,zoey,Aphrodite ........ i actually love them soo much btw i am 13 years old and i see nothing wrong the books (less)
Dejah Madhusankar Zoey is never the super-awesome character..she's just..yeah.. A bloody hypocrite who just thinks too much of herself..that it just irritates me soo…moreZoey is never the super-awesome character..she's just..yeah.. A bloody hypocrite who just thinks too much of herself..that it just irritates me soo much.. she talks herself justice.. But a part of my mind says... come on..her life is an utter mess...And one cant be perfect all the time... And..its just the fact that zoey never realises that she's real lucky at some points to be out-of-the-ordinary and be having such super cool powers.. and to be so beautiful that many guys are attracted to her and to have such great friends..(less)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
59th out of 2,668 books — 15,910 voters
YA Novels of 2014
63rd out of 1,538 books — 8,947 voters

More lists with this book...

Elena
Mar 01, 2013 Elena marked it as to-read
This should be the last book.

Please don't make out a thirteenth.
I want to know how the story ends before I start to age.

Inge
The House of Night series is over. Finally. I really loved this series in the beginning, when I picked it up a couple years ago. But then it started deteriorating, and I started reading other books, and they kept adding more and more books, and I kept getting older… Not a good mix. I feel like this story could’ve easily been told in six books rather than twelve. So many books were mere fillers, filled to the brim with useless side characters engaging in relationships nobody gives two shits about ...more
Raph♛
it took 12 books for this series to end....?
...
description

but you know this is the LAST book!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE VERY LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN
Darlene Mercado
Oct 23, 2013 Darlene Mercado marked it as to-read
I am glad this will be the last book, but not for the same reasons as everyone else. I do not find myself annoyed with the books. Yes, Zoey has has multiple boyfriends, but she's stayed with Stark longer than anyone else. Yes, Neferet needs to shrivel up and die already. However, I actually enjoyed the series.
Esra
Jun 22, 2014 Esra marked it as to-read
it's ending Y'all

oh look , the cover released

Isabella Primrose
Oct 18, 2014 Isabella Primrose rated it it was amazing
I really love this series, once I read the first book a few years ago, I was captivated. So many people are ready for this series to come to an end, but I'll be sad when I read the last book. I can't wait for it to come out: very excited :)
-lover of reading
Alex
Dec 04, 2012 Alex marked it as to-read
This would be the last book. I hope everyone dies in it. The people that needed to die, please go and jump off a cliff or be eaten by zombies or something. :O Die Neferet! And don't freakin' come back!
Brandy
Mar 19, 2014 Brandy marked it as to-read
I am only reading this because its the last one. I truly hate Zoey. Can we pull a Allegiant and kill her and Nef. One final epic battle and they both die?? I am okay with this.
Kara
Jan 20, 2013 Kara marked it as to-read
Does this series ever end?
Howdy YAL

To see review with gifs click here.

PC and Kristin Cast really out do themselves when it comes from being disgusting . Thankfully, after Redeemed I’ll never have to read a House of Night book by them again.

No, I’m not even going to talk about possible spinoffs. So, we’re going to forget about that. Right now. Not even going to give the Casts that idea. Though, I’m sure the thought has already occurred in their offensive heads.

After writing twelve (if we count the graphic novel) of the drinking ga
hayden
Ladies and gentlemen... the House of Night series is finally over.

(I've been waiting to say that for years. Literally. Years. Although I hoped I would feel a little more sad about it.)

When P.C. announced that the series would be twelve books long, I became weary. Twelve books is a lot of pages to fill. Twelve books is a lot of plot that has to be present. Twelve books can become disastrous if there is nothing happening. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Pretty Little Liars, at sixteen and counting.)

Unfo
Edrillan (vampire junkie)
This is the finale??? For real? Gosh o thought id have children and grandchildren before this book is finally done!! Well one last torturous read!! And ill be finally freed of Zoey's sluty fest
Victoria Hunt
Nov 07, 2013 Victoria Hunt rated it it was amazing
I seriously wish it would be made into a movie series.... granted I know that would be a lot of movies, but if put together perfectly in a way to make like two books one movie... maybe.. ?? (: or the idea of the episodes would be freaking amazing!!!! I wish the series didn't end. most of the time now I just hurry through neferets part, but that is only because I don't like her.. I don't think anyone does... but also because I just wanna hurry and find out what happens next with zoey and rest of ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
I can't believe I actually made it through to the last book in the series. Once upon a time, I was determined I would finish every series that I started. Thank goodness, I don't feel the need to do that anymore but I'm still happy that I got to know how things ended. On that note, I'm just going to make this short and sweet.
description
Neferet is still up to no good. Kalona is all about redemption. Zoey and the "Nerd Herd" are still trying to figure things out. Aurox just wants to have a connection. Detecti
♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment)

This review also appears on my blog, The Bookworm Experiment.

I didn't write a full-blown review, especially because there were a lot of them on Goodreads that already tell us about the general "plot" and spoilers.

But for those who want to laugh at some ridicule quotes, though, here you go:

"FAVORITE" QUOTES! WITH GIFs!

I couldn’t remember if Oklahoma was a death penalty state. Like I’d actually paid attention in history class while Coach Fitz played movie after movie?
~Zoey

Yeah, because knowing a
Jan 14, 2013 Sarah marked it as to-read
So...

What are the chances that this final chapter of HoN will be titled "Finished"? :D

UPDATE 01/14/13:

Okay, title reveal on Kristin Cast's twitter! HoN Book 12 will be called: REDEEMED!

And I wasn't close. Lol. Nice try, right?
Mike
Mar 21, 2015 Mike rated it really liked it
I was genuinely shocked by how good this was! Why couldn't Zoey have been this likable the entire series?
Mirayda
Jul 01, 2015 Mirayda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BİTTİ. 6 YILDIR AZIMLE OKUDUĞUM SERİ SONUNDA BİTTİ.
Melanie

I feel like I should receive a medal of honor, pat on the back, or at least a gold star for finishing this series. I was so young when this train crash started. I remember being in college, at Christmas time, walking on the treadmill in my parent's basement, reading the very first installment ( Marked). Who would have thought that seven years later I would be inflicting physical pain on myself trying to see how it all ends?

If you follow my reviews, you know how I feel about The House of Night s
Happy Mpofu
Yes yes yes! Come out now, please?
things I need from this book:
1) neferet to die (forreal this time)
2) Zoey and stark to be Okie-dokie with NO aourix
3) kalona to go back to Nyx's temple
4) rephaim to be 100% boy day & night
5) zoey to be a vampire finally!!!
I'm honestly not asking for much:)
Brianna Arias
Jan 13, 2014 Brianna Arias marked it as to-read
Okay finally this book series will end!
Now granted this series started off really good, Nerferet being the bad guy through me off at first which was great! And Zoey was suck a likable character...
Key word: WAS.
Now she isn't as likable and it started when she slept with her teacher.
I mean really?!
"He is a man."
Stupidest reason when you yourself are still a child! Or well you act like one!
"Eric is a possessive butt."
Hello, he didn't start acting like a real ass until after you cheated on him. Be
Modesty_b
Edit: I finally read this one coz I had to end it for my peace of mind. I have to say this ... for a story which dragged on this long ... It didn't even go out with a big bang.... disappointing :(
2.5 stars.

This series has dragged on long enough.. now they're gonna have end of the world war where neferet's gonna die HOPEFULLY.
JJBMocha
Oct 24, 2014 JJBMocha rated it did not like it
never again
Gulen
Oct 27, 2014 Gulen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hayatımda okuduğum en saçma sapan serinin, nasıl başardı ise yazarlar, geri kalan 11'inden de daha beter son kitabıydı. Diyebilirsiniz ki madem bu kadar kötü idi neden 12 kitap okudun; açıklamam basit: sonra okumadan nereden biliyorsun ki berbat olduğunu aaaaaa diyenler olabilir.

(view spoiler)
Catherine Ford
Buddy Read with Inga

Redeemed is the last book in the House of Night series, The Grand Finale!
Does the title live up to its name? No! Redeemed, did not redeem the passed seven novels of this series that I had to endure, to finally reach the end.
When I began reading this series, back in 2007,I really enjoyed the concept, a Finishing School for Vampires. The Casts created an intriguing world with a core group of interesting characters. The magic system, while perhaps not the most unique, was stil
Patricia
Feb 06, 2016 Patricia marked it as to-read
This is the last one? YES.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 11, 2015 Beatrice Masaluñga rated it really liked it
Apparently, this is the longest series I have ever read.

I started reading this series way back 2010 and yeah, I managed to read up to the final book because I simply enjoyed it (Even if it's dragging, and being sick of Zoey's love square/pentagon/hexagon). I am satisfied of the ending. I know this series has lots of mixed reviews, but I love it anyway.

I'm not really a fan of Zoey Redbird because I find her childish, though she quite improved but still whiny. I'm more of fascinated with Aphrodi
♫♪ ♥A_Vee♥ ♪♫
At last the final book. I stopped reading this crap by... What's the one about the country girl? I forgot her name /_\ How do you forget someone who is constantly repeated over and over and over again. Something Rae... right?

Anyway, I reached Burned and just could not do it. I skipped around, let it sit on my bookshelf gathering dust, picked it up, put it back down. Honestly? I would've rather set fire to the whole damn series. I hate the plot! Don't get me wrong the first 5 books were excellen
Beril
Nov 01, 2014 Beril rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-yabancı
Bu seriye ilk başladığım güne dönüp kendine dur sakın Başlama parana, harcayacağın zamana yazık demek istiyorum. Eşek kadarken teenagerlar için Yazılan Kitapları okumamak lazım sanırım. İşin kötüsü bu seriye başladığımda da Eşek kadardım
Brooke
FINALLY!

Wait a minute...Why is this book called Redeemed? Because someone's going to be redeemed in it, obviously.
It CAN'T be Neferet who's redeemed. It just CAN'T. That would be the biggest-ever cop-out in the history of cop-outs (yes, even bigger than the one in Breaking Dawn ), not to mention highly improbable.
Thankfully, it doesn't look like it's going to be her.
Is it too much to hope that Dallas will be the one who's redeemed? But knowing the Casts, it'll probably be Erin. *grumbles*
In a
  • Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15)
  • Horizon (The Soul Seekers, #4)
  • Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5)
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)
  • Vampires of Manhattan (The New Blue Bloods Coven, #1)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #1)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Passing (Crusade Short Story)
  • Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)
  • The Faerie Queen (The Faerie Ring #4)
  • Full Moon Kisses (Full Moon, #3)
  • Dark Bites (Dark-Hunter #23; Hellchaser, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5; Were-Hunter, #3.5)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
PC was born in the Midwest, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school, she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. After her tour in the USAF, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. PC is a #1 ...more
More about P.C. Cast...

House of Night (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Marked (House of Night, #1)
  • Betrayed (House of Night, #2)
  • Chosen (House of Night, #3)
  • Untamed (House of Night, #4)
  • Hunted (House of Night, #5)
  • Tempted (House of Night, #6)
  • Burned (House of Night, #7)
  • Awakened (House of Night, #8)
  • Destined (House of Night, #9)
  • Hidden (House of Night, #10)

“I have tried to live my life by: I cannot control others. I can only control myself and my reactions to others. And when all else fails, I choose kindness. I show compassion. Then, if I have made poor choices, I have at least not damaged my spirit.” 4 likes
“I’d yank that damn Seer Stone off, find Aphrodite, and give it to her to keep it safe like she was my Frodo.” 3 likes