Start by marking “Redeemed (House of Night, #12)” as Want to Read:
Redeemed (House of Night, #12)

Redeemed (House of Night #12)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  7,405 ratings  ·  898 reviews
In the final electrifying novel in the HoN series, Neferet has finally made herself known to mortals. A Dark Goddess is loose on Tulsa and the world. No single vampyre is strong enough to vanquish her - unless that creature has the power to summon the elements as well as the ability to wield Old Magick. Only Zoey Redbird is heir to such power…but because of the consequence ...more
Published October 14th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed, please sign up.

Ore to be honest yh sometimes zoey an be really annoying but lets face the facts zoey for 1 is not a hoe she has just dated a lot of guys now lets see…moreto be honest yh sometimes zoey an be really annoying but lets face the facts zoey for 1 is not a hoe she has just dated a lot of guys now lets see erick is just a jealous douche bag who treats zoey like nothing and she was smart to get out of that out now with heath she fought really hard to keep him away but heath loved her soo much that he gave the one thing he could his blood and stuck with her till the very end okay Blake was just a girl using twat who is evil and i am sort of glad that he died stark i mean he is just everything and know that zoey hasn't hooked up with anyone but him once they started dating so she isn't a hoe she went out with 3 guys and slept with 1 guy second all you are saying neferet has a reason to hate zoey she really does not yh she got raped by her father and i now that is just sick and wrong but let's be honest neferet was already evil by the time zoey got there neferet just outed while zoey was there bearing mind that i am only in the 10th book i just think you need to back and re-read your facts on this book because i think without a doubt on my mind that p.c cast has done a amazing job at writing i could remember waiting for the next book never knowing what was going to happen i just love the series next to the fallen series just amazing thank you sooooo much for the series i will miss the books stark,zoey,Aphrodite ........ i actually love them soo much btw i am 13 years old and i see nothing wrong the books (less)
Dejah Madhusankar Zoey is never the super-awesome character..she's just..yeah.. A bloody hypocrite who just thinks too much of herself..that it just irritates me soo…moreZoey is never the super-awesome character..she's just..yeah.. A bloody hypocrite who just thinks too much of herself..that it just irritates me soo much.. she talks herself justice.. But a part of my mind says... come on..her life is an utter mess...And one cant be perfect all the time... And..its just the fact that zoey never realises that she's real lucky at some points to be out-of-the-ordinary and be having such super cool powers.. and to be so beautiful that many guys are attracted to her and to have such great friends..(less)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
59th out of 2,645 books — 15,843 voters
YA Novels of 2014
58th out of 1,503 books — 8,261 voters

More lists with this book...

Elena
Mar 01, 2013 Elena marked it as to-read
This should be the last book.

Please don't make out a thirteenth.
I want to know how the story ends before I start to age.

Darlene Mercado
Oct 23, 2013 Darlene Mercado marked it as to-read
I am glad this will be the last book, but not for the same reasons as everyone else. I do not find myself annoyed with the books. Yes, Zoey has has multiple boyfriends, but she's stayed with Stark longer than anyone else. Yes, Neferet needs to shrivel up and die already. However, I actually enjoyed the series.
Inge
The House of Night series is over. Finally. I really loved this series in the beginning, when I picked it up a couple years ago. But then it started deteriorating, and I started reading other books, and they kept adding more and more books, and I kept getting older… Not a good mix. I feel like this story could’ve easily been told in six books rather than twelve. So many books were mere fillers, filled to the brim with useless side characters engaging in relationships nobody gives two shits about ...more
Raph
it took 12 books for this series to end....?
...
description

but you know this is the LAST book!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE VERY LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN
Cas

"............"

Ahem. With that out of the way, review time!...No. Everything I've already stated with past book reviews of this series, can be copy-pasted to this one. Stereotypical scenes and characters, Zoey being Zoey, horrible climaxes and battle scenes, etc. The only hallelujah this one gives is that it's the confirmation that HON is finally over! Bye, Zoey and friends, hope to never seeing each other again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the fi
Esra
Jun 22, 2014 Esra marked it as to-read
it's ending Y'all

oh look , the cover released

Isabella Primrose
I really love this series, once I read the first book a few years ago, I was captivated. So many people are ready for this series to come to an end, but I'll be sad when I read the last book. I can't wait for it to come out: very excited :)
-lover of reading
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
Dec 04, 2012 Lex (Fastidious Reader) marked it as to-read
This would be the last book. I hope everyone dies in it. The people that needed to die, please go and jump off a cliff or be eaten by zombies or something. :O Die Neferet! And don't freakin' come back!
Brandy
Mar 19, 2014 Brandy marked it as to-read
I am only reading this because its the last one. I truly hate Zoey. Can we pull a Allegiant and kill her and Nef. One final epic battle and they both die?? I am okay with this.
Kara
Jan 20, 2013 Kara marked it as to-read
Does this series ever end?
Edrillan (vampire junkie)
This is the finale??? For real? Gosh o thought id have children and grandchildren before this book is finally done!! Well one last torturous read!! And ill be finally freed of Zoey's sluty fest
Victoria Hunt
I seriously wish it would be made into a movie series.... granted I know that would be a lot of movies, but if put together perfectly in a way to make like two books one movie... maybe.. ?? (: or the idea of the episodes would be freaking amazing!!!! I wish the series didn't end. most of the time now I just hurry through neferets part, but that is only because I don't like her.. I don't think anyone does... but also because I just wanna hurry and find out what happens next with zoey and rest of ...more
Howdy YAL

To see review with gifs click here.

PC and Kristin Cast really out do themselves when it comes from being disgusting . Thankfully, after Redeemed I’ll never have to read a House of Night book by them again.

No, I’m not even going to talk about possible spinoffs. So, we’re going to forget about that. Right now. Not even going to give the Casts that idea. Though, I’m sure the thought has already occurred in their offensive heads.

After writing twelve (if we count the graphic novel) of the drinking ga
Jan 14, 2013 Sarah marked it as to-read
So...

What are the chances that this final chapter of HoN will be titled "Finished"? :D

UPDATE 01/14/13:

Okay, title reveal on Kristin Cast's twitter! HoN Book 12 will be called: REDEEMED!

And I wasn't close. Lol. Nice try, right?
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
I can't believe I actually made it through to the last book in the series. Once upon a time, I was determined I would finish every series that I started. Thank goodness, I don't feel the need to do that anymore but I'm still happy that I got to know how things ended. On that note, I'm just going to make this short and sweet.
description
Neferet is still up to no good. Kalona is all about redemption. Zoey and the "Nerd Herd" are still trying to figure things out. Aurox just wants to have a connection. Detecti
Hayden
Ladies and gentlemen... the House of Night series is finally over.

(I've been waiting to say that for years. Literally. Years. Although I hoped I would feel a little more sad about it.)

When P.C. announced that the series would be twelve books long, I became weary. Twelve books is a lot of pages to fill. Twelve books is a lot of plot that has to be present. Twelve books can become disastrous if there is nothing happening. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Pretty Little Liars, at sixteen and counting.)

Unfo
♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment)

This review also appears on my blog, The Bookworm Experiment.

I didn't write a full-blown review, especially because there were a lot of them on Goodreads that already tell us about the general "plot" and spoilers.

But for those who want to laugh at some ridicule quotes, though, here you go:

"FAVORITE" QUOTES! WITH GIFs!

I couldn’t remember if Oklahoma was a death penalty state. Like I’d actually paid attention in history class while Coach Fitz played movie after movie?
~Zoey

Yeah, because knowing a
Faye Wintour
I was genuinely shocked by how good this was! Why couldn't Zoey have been this likable the entire series?
Brianna Arias
Jan 13, 2014 Brianna Arias marked it as to-read
Okay finally this book series will end!
Now granted this series started off really good, Nerferet being the bad guy through me off at first which was great! And Zoey was suck a likable character...
Key word: WAS.
Now she isn't as likable and it started when she slept with her teacher.
I mean really?!
"He is a man."
Stupidest reason when you yourself are still a child! Or well you act like one!
"Eric is a possessive butt."
Hello, he didn't start acting like a real ass until after you cheated on him. Be
Happy Mpofu
Yes yes yes! Come out now, please?
things I need from this book:
1) neferet to die (forreal this time)
2) Zoey and stark to be Okie-dokie with NO aourix
3) kalona to go back to Nyx's temple
4) rephaim to be 100% boy day & night
5) zoey to be a vampire finally!!!
I'm honestly not asking for much:)
Modesty_b
Jan 14, 2015 Modesty_b marked it as aviod
Shelves: should-i-read-it
this series has dragged on long enough.. now they're gonna have end of the world war where neferet's gonna die HOPEFULLY.
Mirayda
BİTTİ. 6 YILDIR AZIMLE OKUDUĞUM SERİ SONUNDA BİTTİ.
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Nov 16, 2012 Patricia BookExhibitionism marked it as not-yet-released
This is the last one? YES.
Catherine Ford
Buddy Read with Inga

Redeemed is the last book in the House of Night series, The Grand Finale!
Does the title live up to its name? No! Redeemed, did not redeem the passed seven novels of this series that I had to endure, to finally reach the end.
When I began reading this series, back in 2007,I really enjoyed the concept, a Finishing School for Vampires. The Casts created an intriguing world with a core group of interesting characters. The magic system, while perhaps not the most unique, was stil
♫♪ ♥A_Vee♥ ♪♫
At last the final book. I stopped reading this crap by... What's the one about the country girl? I forgot her name /_\ How do you forget someone who is constantly repeated over and over and over again. Something Rae... right?

Anyway, I reached Burned and just could not do it. I skipped around, let it sit on my bookshelf gathering dust, picked it up, put it back down. Honestly? I would've rather set fire to the whole damn series. I hate the plot! Don't get me wrong the first 5 books were excellen
JJBMocha
never again
Gulen
Hayatımda okuduğum en saçma sapan serinin, nasıl başardı ise yazarlar, geri kalan 11'inden de daha beter son kitabıydı. Diyebilirsiniz ki madem bu kadar kötü idi neden 12 kitap okudun; açıklamam basit: sonra okumadan nereden biliyorsun ki berbat olduğunu aaaaaa diyenler olabilir.

(view spoiler)
Beatrice
Apparently, this is the longest series I have ever read.

I started reading this series way back 2010 and yeah, I managed to read up to the final book because I simply enjoyed it (Even if it's dragging, and being sick of Zoey's love square/pentagon/hexagon). I am satisfied of the ending. I know this series has lots of mixed reviews, but I love it anyway.

I'm not really a fan of Zoey Redbird because I find her childish, though she quite improved but still whiny. I'm more of fascinated with Aphrodi
Beril
Bu seriye ilk başladığım güne dönüp kendine dur sakın Başlama parana, harcayacağın zamana yazık demek istiyorum. Eşek kadarken teenagerlar için Yazılan Kitapları okumamak lazım sanırım. İşin kötüsü bu seriye başladığımda da Eşek kadardım
Brooke
Jun 24, 2014 Brooke marked it as maybe
FINALLY!

Wait a minute...Why is this book called Redeemed? Because someone's going to be redeemed in it, obviously.
It CAN'T be Neferet who's redeemed. It just CAN'T. That would be the biggest-ever cop-out in the history of cop-outs (yes, even bigger than the one in Breaking Dawn ), not to mention highly improbable.
Thankfully, it doesn't look like it's going to be her.
Is it too much to hope that Dallas will be the one who's redeemed? But knowing the Casts, it'll probably be Erin. *grumbles*
In a
Can someone just give the entire plot of redeemed 2 44 May 15, 2015 11:43AM
I just finished the House of Night series what are some good books to read? 11 16 Feb 23, 2015 03:30PM
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 4 221 Jan 24, 2015 04:19AM
<3 House of Ni...: Has someone read the last book?? 16 38 Jan 22, 2015 02:15PM
Why does everyone carry on with this series if it's so bad? 13 195 Oct 16, 2014 07:41PM
The Page Turners: This topic has been closed to new comments. Redeemed 1 45 Mar 13, 2014 07:10PM
  • Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)
  • Strange Fate (Night World, #10)
  • Vampires of Manhattan (The New Blue Bloods Coven, #1)
  • Horizon (The Soul Seekers, #4)
  • Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
  • The Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
  • Sorceress (Spellcaster, #3)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1)
  • Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10)
  • Shadow Kiss: A Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #3)
  • Eternal (Winterhaven, #3)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
P.C. Cast was born in the Midwestern United States, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. With her tour in the USAF completed, she taught high school for 15 years before retirin ...more
More about P.C. Cast...

House of Night (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Marked (House of Night #1)
  • Betrayed: a House of Night Novel (House of Night, #2)
  • Chosen (House of Night #3)
  • Untamed (House of Night #4)
  • Hunted: A House of Night Novel (House of Night, #5)
  • Tempted (House of Night, #6)
  • Burned (House of Night, #7)
  • Awakened (House of Night, #8)
  • Destined (House of Night, #9)
  • Hidden (House of Night, #10)
Marked (House of Night #1) Betrayed: a House of Night Novel (House of Night, #2) Untamed (House of Night #4) Chosen (House of Night #3) Hunted: A House of Night Novel (House of Night, #5)

“I’d yank that damn Seer Stone off, find Aphrodite, and give it to her to keep it safe like she was my Frodo.” 2 likes
“Oklahoma holds ancient power within its red dirt,” 0 likes