Start by marking “Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)

4.29  ·  Rating Details ·  109,790 Ratings  ·  11,031 Reviews
Note: The alternative cover edition is here

Our lips touch and I know I'm going to split at the seams. He kisses me softly then strongly like he's lost me and he's found me and I'm slipping away and he's never going to let me go.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. A place for people like her - people with gifts - and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She'
Published February 2013 by Allen & Unwin

To ask other readers questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.

Utopia-Wendy Sure, it is. The plot has moved on a lot in this book, and Warner is just so lovely.

Summer
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
Saniya
Dec 20, 2011 Saniya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jan 04, 2012 Lindsay rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad
Jan 20, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with ...more
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we a
Regan
Jul 10, 2013 Regan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes
P
Apr 13, 2016 P rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loved to read about a love triangle.
Shelves: young-adult
“Time goes on even when we do not.”

Well ... this book legit unraveled me. Warner ! *scream* You're very bad yet you're so sweet I wanted to hear what you're thinking. Admittedly I couldn't stop smiling and turning the pages while he's strolling around the scenes. This book is everything I could ask for. The romance between Adam, Juliette and Warner is a hurricane, it destroys everything barring its way and tore my little heart out. However, Mafi increased the pace of this book, and I also enj
Laura Marcela ✎・:*:・ |spoilers af|
“This time I am a force. A deviation of human nature. I am living, breathing proof that nature is officially screwed, afraid of what it’s done, what it’s become. And I’m stronger. I’m angrier.”

description

Blurb: tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon,
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Well shit…I love Warner. How the fuck did that happen?

(Sorry about the cursing, but it’s definitely necessary.)
shady
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t
Zain Otoom
Nov 20, 2016 Zain Otoom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sigh, what can I say? I feel absolutely empowered! That last line though! You go Juliette!
So, for the entirety of this novel, Juliette keeps messing up. She's confused, one sec she believes in herself and the next she's crying in the corner. And it was the most frustrating thing ever. But the last chapter seemed to hold promise for the next book!
Adam! You know, that guy I liked in the first book? Yeaaaaah, he's so moody in this book and just too—dare I say it—cringe worthy. Yep, sorry not sorr
Etnik
Aug 31, 2014 Etnik rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That last sentence was everything.So many freaking chills.
Aly's Bookish Wonderland
MY HEART.

WARNER.

MY HEART.
Amaryllis
Rating: 2.5/5

I am way too upset with the conclusion of this sequel to say anything more than the few following things:

1- Everything was perfect.
I was in love with the characters, I was captivated by the story...
I was more than ready to give 5 perfect stars to Unravel Me... up until I reached 65% of the reading.

2- My biggest and most pleasant surprise with this book was Kenji.
He was so funny and charming that he had the power to make me smile at the most unexpected times. He also was, against a
April
Feb 11, 2017 April rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word: Warner.
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin

You want to know what this ↑ book did to me today! All I thought about all day was hot dudes and their bodies etc. And this is a young adult novel, not some let's get it on book. I mean every time I turned around Juliette was making out with Adam and then Warner <---Let me get to all of this in a minute. I need to set up some hotness!

I mean I could have finished three books today if I hadn't stopped to daydream all day, but I digress.

So, here is the 411 <--- do people still say that?

Julie
Haleema
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was cheesy and demented in the first
Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥
GIVE ME NOW!!! or suffer the consequences...

February is just tooooooooo far.. have mercy !!

oh AND I AM sooo TEAM WARNER!!! ....

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW TO COME!!
Mariah of the Night Court
Sorry I'm really late on this review guys, I'll have it up soon! I've been super busy and I'm waiting for my new laptop to come in the mail...
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)

I enjoyed it !. This is a beautiful story :)

description

I want to begin by saying that, although I expected more of this book, I liked it, the way it is written is incredible and I never tire of saying it!. So deep and raw.

I confess that this time it took me a while to immerse myself in reading, especially in the beginning. I think the real story begins from the middle forward, because I do not think that the first 20
Katie
Sep 29, 2014 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was seriously addicted to this book. Such beautiful writing, such incredible character development. I want like thirty books in this series (not really, but you get the enthusiasm)
Kiki
Dec 23, 2012 Kiki marked it as put-it-in-the-freezer  ·  review of another edition
Yeah, no. Never mind. DNF forever. I will not allow this to become another Angelfall in which I spend years and tears trying to read it and never manage it.

This series and I must part ways.
Cookie
Mar 17, 2012 Cookie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Update 11-13-12
Just a little observation. AND DO NOT HIT THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNRAVEL ME YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Warniette hints
Actual Review
Warner Warner Warner. Words cannot express you, a soul made up of broken, abstract pieces that resides inside a perfectly crafted body. In truth, I was nervous so nervous when I first started reading Unravel Me because I was so afraid that Juliette will not be willing to give you a chance. But no. Not this time. You learned your lesson. You knew w
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover

Anja
Jul 30, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4.75 UNRAVELING STARS*

"Time goes on even as we do not."

I read the first book in the Shatter Me series back in July, and I absolutely loved it! It took me a while to get back into everything when I first started this one though. The first hundred or so pages were pure torture to me, but in the end I ended up loving this anyway! I have no clue why I waited this long to continue this series, it's absolutely amazing!

I wanted to give this 5 stars, I really did. I just couldn't help but be immensel
Butterfly_Kisses
I'm not sure if many of you people have read Shatter Me, but obviously, Warner is a psychotic sleeze bag who wants Juliette to torture/kill people. Anybody who is team warner has serious mental problems, or they just can't read. Juliette obviously loves ADAM, the boy from her PAST, not the freakin' psycopath.

Let's just say that some people have serious judgement issues.

List of things Warner has done to/for Juliette:

-They made out (Juliette did NOT like it, and only did it to save Adam)

-Tried t
Ayesha
Feb 24, 2012 Ayesha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Excuse me what the fracking hell is Team Warner, huh?! What maniac created such a team??? Urgh. If he becomes a love interest, we shall all rebel against Tahereh Mafi. Who's with me?
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Override (Glitch, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
  • Middle Ground (Awaken, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel, and Raven (Delirium, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5)
  • Spark (Elemental, #2)
  • Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2)
  • Toxic (Denazen, #2)
  • Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California, where she drinks too much caffeine and finds the weather to be just a little too perfect for her taste.
When unable to find a book, she can be found reading candy wrappers, coupons, and old receipts.
More about Tahereh Mafi...

Shatter Me (3 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 2469 likes
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
1963 likes