Start by marking “Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo” as Want to Read:
Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo

Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Mr. Pam Pam is an imaginative fellow who pays frequent visits to a young African American boy and his mother.
Paperback
Published April 6th 1995 by Walker Books Ltd (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo

Tarana
Nov 11, 2012 Tarana rated it it was amazing
This book is about a child and how he’s uncle comes to visit him and every time he does he describes this person known as the Hullabazoo, the child feeling excited loses his excitement as he seems to miss him all the time.

I think that this book is a very good and creative book, because it makes the readers eager to find out how this Hullabazoo looks like. The use of language in the book is very imaginative and descriptive leaving an impression on the readers, and of course the illustrations comp
Darren Shoneye
Apr 25, 2013 Darren Shoneye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Mr. Pam Pam and the Hullabazoo" is an absolutely fantastic book. I might be slightly biased as I love anything that has been penned by Trish Cooke as she is flawless; for me Trish Cooke's books' should grace all classrooms. All of the children that I read this book to laughed hysterically at the pictures and the depiction of the ever so crazy looking Mr. Pam Pam. I even found myself laughing at this beautiful story that really brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart.

I am a big fan of Tr
Helen Mastico
Nov 04, 2009 Helen Mastico rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elementary
A beautifully illustrated book. The people have such great expressions and postures. Very catchy writing with repetition that you might expect from a child the size of the one in the story. My kids LOVED it. A lovely story of caring and humor.
X
X added it
Mar 23, 2015
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Gabe
Gabe rated it really liked it
C.M
C.M rated it it was ok
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Shanice
Shanice marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2011