Start by marking “Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Unlock the Hidden Power of Connections for Wealth, Success, and Happiness in the Digital Age” as Want to Read:

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Networking doesn’t have to be that frenzied old-school game of calendars packed with stuffy power lunches and sterile evenings at community business gatherings. We’ve entered a new era, one in which shifting cultural values and the explosion of digital technology enable us to network in vastly more efficient, more focused, and more enjoyable ways.

A fresh take on How to Wi
Published June 4th 2013 by Atria Books (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Your Network Is Your Net Worth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Network Is Your Net Worth

When you start to accumulate a lot of reviews on Goodreads, and almost none of them are two or one star, one of two things is happening...either you are doing a good job at prescreening books, or there's some grade inflation happening. I was worried about the latter, that is, until I read the first 70 pages of this book.

The difficult task here is offering up a review that is both honest and charitable. On the positive side, there were a couple of sentences I wrote down that could prove helpful i
Grant Richards
I started off not liking this book, but by the time I finished it I'd mostly come around. For me, it was too self-helpy and basic; the insights that were meaningful to me could probably have fit in a magazine article. For people who are completely unfamiliar with the mechanics of networking, though, it's a pretty good primer. And the personal anecdotes add up to at least the hazy outline of a moderately interesting professional life.

I suppose any book that advertises "for Wealth, Success and Ha
Jenn Aubert
The power of networking - both in person and online. And not in the typical sleezy way of the past.
Fleur Bradley
I thought this was a great resource--an undiscovered gem, honestly. The title sums up the direction of the book: it looks at getting ahead in a 21st century way. But it goes deeper, and explores how you can be more successful by seeking out jobs and opportunities that make you happy. It's career advice, but life advice as well.

I would recommend this book for anyone looking to focus their career's direction. It's a book I'll be re-reading, it's so full of great thought, anecdotes, and to-dos.

Molly Larrison
Porter Gale provides a lot of useful tips on how to advance your career and increase your visibility in the business world. My stars are based on where I am in my career and how relevant her tips are to a woman living in NYC, aiming to develop my career. It is a good resource book... and may not speak to the general public.

Let this book break down the sleazy, brown-nosing networking stereotype you may have. This book presents a collaborative and refreshing alternative to building relationships which lead to happier and more productive lives
More of the same bs you get in every business book. This should have been a blog post or magazine article, not a book.
Anissa C.
Liked the book. Reinforced that I'm on track and offered some great, simple new ideas.
Sagar Rana
i am the friend with the CEO of this Book :)
Gladys Wong
A quick read in MPH, excellent!
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Siva Sundaramoorthy
Siva Sundaramoorthy marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Elena Weltschmerz
Elena Weltschmerz marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Book Lover
Book Lover marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Jacques Louvelle
Jacques Louvelle marked it as to-read
Sergio Bossi
Sergio Bossi marked it as to-read
A marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Karen marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Sal marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Batulzii Orgil
Batulzii Orgil marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Nia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Dave O'Connor
Dave O'Connor marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Solomon marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Jade Yourell
Jade Yourell marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Samantha marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Levi marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
  • Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More
  • Bank 3.0 - Why Banking is No Longer Somewhere You Go, But Something You Do
  • Worthless, Impossible and Stupid: How Contrarian Entrepreneurs Create and Capture Extraordinary Value
  • New Business Networking: How to Effectively Grow Your Business Network Using Online and Offline Methods
  • Ninja Innovation: The Ten Killer Strategies of the World's Most Successful Businesses
  • Inside the Box: A Proven System of Creativity for Breakthrough Results
  • Pitch Like a Girl: Get Respect, Get Noticed, Get What You Want
  • Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What to Do with Your Life
  • Inspired! How to Be More Original, Insightful and Productive in Your Work
  • The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask about Your Organization: An Inspiring Tool for Organizations and the People Who Lead Them
  • Keeping Up with the Quants: Your Guide to Understanding and Using Analytics
  • The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success
  • The Bootstrapper's Bible: How to Start and Build a Business With a Great Idea and (Almost) No Money
  • ShiftPoints
  • Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook's Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg
  • Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot Your Business. Reboot Your Life. Your Future Depends on It.
  • The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself