Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid-sama!, #14)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid-sama!, #14)

Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid Sama! #14)

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  1,261 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Once an all-boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment. E ...more
Published October 31st 2012 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 14

Lex (Fastidious Reader)
I would never tire of Usui Takumi. I just hope he appears on the next chapter. For now it's more of Misa-chan. :) Doing her best learning how to be a proper lady fit for a Britain Noble. :P I really love this manga.
Joti
Kamiko Kitara
Penny
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Hannah
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Rena
This couple is literally killing me with cuteness and I can't get over it. One of the best couplings I have read in a while.
Danyka
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Naqib
the nice things about maid sama is that you can never guess what usui is going to do next. XD he is completely unpredictable. he is cool. no question, but what does usui's brother want with him aside from being the second-successor? why can't he just leave usui alone? ><

i can tell that in the end misaki and usui will end up together.

but i really wish that his family will just leave him alone.
Savvy
It's getting so good you people!! I also secretly love the Pres of the other school even though I can't pronounce his name right...
Allison Chan
Hi, too lazy to write much. But pretty much like the other volumes: not enough plot and too much romance despite the cuteness.
Summer ♥ (Reina)
YOSH! An inside view from Miyabigaoka High School! I have been waiting for this! :D
Irene
When...? When will the next chapter come out?!!

*dies*
Karen Cheng
JUST READ THIS MANGA OKAY.
Ashvini Gopal
Ashvini Gopal marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Chisom
Chisom added it
May 28, 2015
Lilo
Lilo marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Kat
Kat added it
May 26, 2015
  • 電撃デイジー 11
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 9] (Faster than a Kiss #9)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 3 (Strobe Edge, #3)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 06 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #6)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 17 (Ouran High School Host Club, #17)
  • Special A, Vol. 15 (Special A, #15)
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 28 (The Wallflower, #28)
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 11
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1) Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2) Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4) Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3) Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)