Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid-sama!, #14)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid-sama!, #14)

Maid-sama! Vol. 14 (Maid Sama! #14)

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  1,736 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Once an all-boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment. E ...more
Published October 31st 2012 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 14

Pinky
Apr 11, 2016 Pinky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS VOLUME SO MUCH THIS IS MY FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL OF THEM SO FAR! IT WAS SO GOOD I LOVED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN IT AND IT'S SO SWEET! I can't wait to read more, I type these reviews so fast and I never edit them because of how excited I am to read the next volume! So excited OMG!

If you don't know what this manga series is about, it is about a girl named Misaki who is the school president of Seika High. She secretly works as a maid in a cafe. But one day, Usui, the most popular g
Alex
Oct 31, 2012 Alex rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would never tire of Usui Takumi. I just hope he appears on the next chapter. For now it's more of Misa-chan. :) Doing her best learning how to be a proper lady fit for a Britain Noble. :P I really love this manga.
Joti
Mar 11, 2015 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kamiko Kitara
Feb 19, 2015 Kamiko Kitara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa
Penny
Jan 15, 2013 Penny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Luz Lorena
Rena
Jan 10, 2015 Rena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, manga
This couple is literally killing me with cuteness and I can't get over it. One of the best couplings I have read in a while.
Léna
Feb 03, 2016 Léna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Okay I am so excited about what comes next. SO SO SO SO EXCITED.

Usui and Misaki are just so adorable :33333
Danyka
Feb 12, 2014 Danyka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Carleen Hyatte
Jun 03, 2016 Carleen Hyatte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wanting to finish this manga today.
Cintia
Dec 06, 2015 Cintia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
too cute to handle. :3333
Victoria Newman
Dec 12, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is a great book to read
Naqib
Dec 18, 2013 Naqib rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the nice things about maid sama is that you can never guess what usui is going to do next. XD he is completely unpredictable. he is cool. no question, but what does usui's brother want with him aside from being the second-successor? why can't he just leave usui alone? ><

i can tell that in the end misaki and usui will end up together.

but i really wish that his family will just leave him alone.
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Finally, finally, finally! Usui and Ayuzawa admitting that they're together TOGETHER already! Tsk. Usui is so sweet and I like it everytime he makes Misaki blush. He he he. :") That goodbye kiss is also asdfghjklskhfg But I feel like everything will be harder now that Usui transferred to Miyabigaoka.

Just please let them be happy!!!
Elizabeth Aguilar
Chapter 61-65
Savvy
May 24, 2013 Savvy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's getting so good you people!! I also secretly love the Pres of the other school even though I can't pronounce his name right...
Charina Joyce Lee
Jan 17, 2016 Charina Joyce Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, series, favorites
Favorite chapter. No one messes with Ayuzawa Misaki. Usui Takumi is Ayuzawa Misaki's property and vice versa.
Kat
Jul 22, 2015 Kat rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un excellent tome ! J'ai vraiment apprécié le nouveau tournant qu'à pris la relation Usui/Misaki ! Hâte de découvrir la suite !
Allison Chan
Hi, too lazy to write much. But pretty much like the other volumes: not enough plot and too much romance despite the cuteness.
Reina Marie
Jul 11, 2013 Reina Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
YOSH! An inside view from Miyabigaoka High School! I have been waiting for this! :D
Irene
Nov 22, 2012 Irene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
When...? When will the next chapter come out?!!

*dies*
Karen Cheng
Feb 03, 2013 Karen Cheng rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
JUST READ THIS MANGA OKAY.
Radwa El-khamisy
Radwa El-khamisy rated it liked it
LexiiLuxe
LexiiLuxe rated it it was amazing
Darl Cuestas
Darl Cuestas marked it as to-read
Anarchic Rain
Anarchic Rain rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Em
Em added it
Sep 22, 2016
Bakachanyui
Bakachanyui marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
  • 電撃デイジー 12
  • Special A, Vol. 15 (Special A, #15)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 9
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 05 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #5)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)