Start by marking “The Highlander's Witch” as Want to Read:
The Highlander's Witch

The Highlander's Witch

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  64 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
For years, twenty-three-year-old Skye Bennett has been waiting for someone to sweep her off her feet and bring about her darkest fantasies. But there's just one problem - she comes from a family of witches and her older sister, Sarah, uses her power of fire to interfere in every intimate relationship Skye has.

When their aunt mistakes Skye's date as her soul mate only to di
ebook
Published July 13th 2012 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander's Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander's Witch

Kari
This was different from what I'm used to reading. This is the story of Skye, who gets thrown back in time to 14th century Scotland to find her soulmate Aiden. Aiden has very intense sexual appetites (not for the faint-hearted) and Skye is a modern witch torn between going back to her time or staying with the man of her dreams. This combination of plot elements may not work for everyone, especially for those who expect a conventional highlander romance. Overall I really did enjoy the story, the w ...more
jD
This one was a shocker. I started it in Oct but found it boring so I didn't read beyond 15%. Big mistake. I am so glad I was hungry for a Highlander story so I decided to bite the bullet and knock this one off my list. I started it on New Year's Day and could not put it down. You can judge a book by it's cover boys and girls -- this one is smoking.

The heroine is Skye. She comes from a witchy family who decide to help her find her true love. As it happens, the spell goes awry and she ends up in t
Ellen
Mar 25, 2013 Ellen rated it it was ok
Sigh, despite Skye's aunt getting away with something incredibly wrong by throwing Skye back in time I was able to get into this right up until Aiden turned out to be into BDSM.
Don't get me wrong I'm fine with BDSM. I just have problems with in my historicals. I'm not naive enough to think that our current generation "invented" BDSM, but the for it is in today is far more organised than I believe it would have been in the fifteenth century.

Basically it takes a very special author to make me beli
Amanda Spanton
I have to say that, though I liked the story line, it was hard to follow whose POV I was reading more than half the time. One small paragraph would be Aiden's and the next would be Skye's. There were minor editing errors, but nothing that stopped me from knowing what was being said.
If you have a real problem with BDSM then I would not recommend that you read this book. If you can handle it, there's only one scene towards the end of the book - about 75 percent of the way through on a kindle - a
Charity
Jun 07, 2014 Charity rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I read the reviews on Amazon saying this was her first book...well it was an awesome first book! Keep up the good work and will be looking forward to more from her.
Amanda Richardson
Jun 07, 2013 Amanda Richardson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good time travel story, 21st century Skye goes back to meet 15th century Aiden. Set in Scotland, which I love. Skye's sister Sarah and her Aunt Gladys are really funny in the story.
While I really liked the story, the BDSM part towards the end kind of threw me. Aiden didn't show that about himself at first so it kind of seemed like it was thrown in there at the end. Well written, a couple of grammar mistakes (loose instead of lose), nothing too bad though. Overall good, hot read.
Debra
Jun 18, 2013 Debra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Witch meets 50 and his castle comes with a Red Room of Pain!
Bree Neumann
Bree Neumann rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Isa
Isa rated it did not like it
May 29, 2016
Caitlin Mcginity
Caitlin Mcginity rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
J.D. Carabella
J.D. Carabella marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Shadow
Shadow added it
Feb 07, 2016
Katrina Weiskerger
Katrina Weiskerger marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Secret Burkheiser
Secret Burkheiser rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Kristi
Kristi added it
Dec 29, 2015
Colleen Smith
Colleen Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Corinna
Corinna rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Birgit
Birgit marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2015
Cameron Blackwell
Cameron Blackwell rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Susan Harper
Susan Harper rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Diana L. Woith
Diana L. Woith rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2015
Samantha LaRue Yeates
Samantha LaRue Yeates rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2015
Meg
Meg rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Dixie Harrison
Dixie Harrison rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
Adda
Adda rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Beth Barwick
Beth Barwick rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2015
Danielle Romero
Danielle Romero rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Kiley Ratliff
Kiley Ratliff rated it really liked it
May 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was born into the ideal situation. I had a mother that was born before her time that showed me how a woman could be strong, take the world by the horns, and enjoy the ride while my father was a quiet man that never raised his voice - and didnt need to.
I knew I was loved. I knew I was spoiled and, the moment my mother handed me the GOR books, I forever left the book world of fantasy behind and le
More about Jennifer France...