Start by marking “Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  91,485 Ratings  ·  9,590 Reviews
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who
Published February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.

Where She Went by Gayle FormanFirelight by Sophie JordanNightshade by Andrea CremerFallen by Lauren KateUnearthly by Cynthia Hand
Prettiest YA Cover Model
305th out of 373 books — 265 voters
Cinder by Marissa MeyerSweet Evil by Wendy HigginsDays of Blood & Starlight by Laini TaylorStorm by Brigid KemmererThe Persecution of Mildred Dunlap by Paulette Mahurin
Books should be published in Romania
55th out of 126 books — 23 voters

More lists with this book...

Summer
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
Saniya
Jan 12, 2014 Saniya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jun 21, 2012 Lindsay marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cover-lust
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad
Aug 21, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with ...more
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we a
Ava Oceana
4.5
Regan
Jul 10, 2013 Regan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes
shady boots
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Well shit…I love Warner. How the fuck did that happen?

(Sorry about the cursing, but it’s definitely necessary.)
Laura Marcela ✎・:*:・
“This time I am a force. A deviation of human nature. I am living, breathing proof that nature is officially screwed, afraid of what it’s done, what it’s become. And I’m stronger. I’m angrier.”

description

Blurb: tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
it's almost

WARNER.

MY HEART.
Amaryllis
Rating: 2.5/5

I am way too upset with the conclusion of this sequel to say anything more than the few following things:

1- Everything was perfect.
I was in love with the characters, I was captivated by the story...
I was more than ready to give 5 perfect stars to Unravel Me... up until I reached 65% of the reading.

2- My biggest and most pleasant surprise with this book was Kenji.
He was so funny and charming that he had the power to make me smile at the most unexpected times. He also was, against a
Etnik
Oct 30, 2015 Etnik rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That last sentence was everything.So many freaking chills.
Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥
GIVE ME NOW!!! or suffer the consequences...

February is just tooooooooo far.. have mercy !!

oh AND I AM sooo TEAM WARNER!!! ....

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW TO COME!!
Katie
Feb 24, 2015 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was seriously addicted to this book. Such beautiful writing, such incredible character development. I want like thirty books in this series (not really, but you get the enthusiasm)
Cookie
Dec 01, 2012 Cookie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Update 11-13-12
Just a little observation. AND DO NOT HIT THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNRAVEL ME YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Warniette hints
Actual Review
Warner Warner Warner. Words cannot express you, a soul made up of broken, abstract pieces that resides inside a perfectly crafted body. In truth, I was nervous so nervous when I first started reading Unravel Me because I was so afraid that Juliette will not be willing to give you a chance. But no. Not this time. You learned your lesson. You knew w
Haleema
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my fun, hilarious, entertaining dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was chee
Anja
Nov 04, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4.75 UNRAVELING STARS*

"Time goes on even as we do not."

I read the first book in the Shatter Me series back in July, and I absolutely loved it! It took me a while to get back into everything when I first started this one though. The first hundred or so pages were pure torture to me, but in the end I ended up loving this anyway! I have no clue why I waited this long to continue this series, it's absolutely amazing!

I wanted to give this 5 stars, I really did. I just couldn't help but be immensel
Butterfly_Kisses
I'm not sure if many of you people have read Shatter Me, but obviously, Warner is a psychotic sleeze bag who wants Juliette to torture/kill people. Anybody who is team warner has serious mental problems, or they just can't read. Juliette obviously loves ADAM, the boy from her PAST, not the freakin' psycopath.

Let's just say that some people have serious judgement issues.

List of things Warner has done to/for Juliette:

-They made out (Juliette did NOT like it, and only did it to save Adam)

-Tried t
P.Z.
Apr 13, 2016 P.Z. rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who loved to read about a love triangle.
Shelves: young-adult
“Time goes on even when we do not.”

So, Ummm ... this book totally unravaled me. Warner ! You're such a very bad guy, yet you're so sweet I want to hear what you're thinking at that time. I couldn't stop smiling and turning the pages while you're strolling around the scene. This book is everything I could have asked for. The romance between Adam, Juliette and Warner is a hurricane, it destroys everything barring its way. However, Mafi speeded up the pace of this book to the point that my heart
Kiki
Nov 06, 2015 Kiki marked it as put-it-in-the-freezer  ·  review of another edition
Yeah, no. Never mind. DNF forever. I will not allow this to become another Angelfall in which I spend years and tears trying to read it and never manage it.

This series and I must part ways.
Ayesha
Sep 22, 2012 Ayesha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Excuse me what the fracking hell is Team Warner, huh?! What maniac created such a team??? Urgh. If he becomes a love interest, we shall all rebel against Tahereh Mafi. Who's with me?
Mac  Ross
Jul 15, 2015 Mac Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, this was me after I finished reading the book:

Let's just say I didn't really like Shatter Me that much. I think that the main character (Juliette) was too whiny, dependent and frail. But I can't believe she developed furthermore in this book, which was really good. I've actually had second thoughts about reading this and I was so happy that I did.

But really, HOLY SHIT, This book did not disappoint me at ALL. I had very low expectations for this book and surprisingly it exceeded th
Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
If you haven’t read Shatter Me, the first book, then the review and quotes may contain minor spoilers.

Don’t look for action in the first 150+ pages because it starts off slow, but after that mini lull in the book, it starts to take off, and boy was I reeling at the intensity of the entire book by the end. I can only say it starts off like a roller coaster, and before you know it, you’re plunging down a huge hill, and then another, only to be whipped back and forth into a loop. That’s how I felt
♥Rachel♥
Oct 08, 2012 ♥Rachel♥ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This story took my breath away! I was high on emotion and excitement that kept me glued to the pages. I am in awe of Tahereh Mafi’s writing, so beautiful, so captivating. In a sea of YA she stands out and shines. Prepare for lots of gushing.

Now that Juliette is out of the asylum and not a prisoner of Warner anymore, all the effects of being locked up, and deprived of human contact come rushing in. She’s never been close to another person; she was even rejected by her own parents and called a “t
Marnie
A lot of people had been saying that this book didn't live up to the first, and that they'd stopped the series completely, so I was quite nervous to start this book due to loving the first one so very much! However, this book definitely exceeded my expectations, what else can I say apart from that I loved it just as much as the first!

Although I know a lot of people dislike love triangles, this book has a really entertaining one as I always found myself switching between wanting Juliette to be w
Christine Riccio
Jul 14, 2013 Christine Riccio rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot more fun than the first book. No matter how frustrating I found Juliette, I couldn't bring myself to stop reading. There was some really great Warner development, here's my full review/discussion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiC3v...
Twila
h e l l i s e m p t y a n d t h e d e v i l s a r e h e r e

So, I started my journey, opened the book and I was pretty sure my kindle was broken because in the very first sentence, Juliette compares the world to fried eggs. Also, I was expecting a super cool X-Men like war but I didn't get it at all!

There are about thousands of glowing reviews of this book on goodreads, but this isn't going to be one of them. I had some major issues with this book. And it did not make things Hakuna Matata in my
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • The Essence (The Pledge, #2)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Deity (Covenant, #3)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • The Lives We Lost (Fallen World, #2)
  • Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
  • The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
  • Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California, where she drinks too much caffeine and finds the weather to be just a little too perfect for her taste.
When unable to find a book, she can be found reading candy wrappers, coupons, and old receipts.
More about Tahereh Mafi...

Shatter Me (4 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Shatter Me Complete Collection: Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me

10 trivia questions
4 quizzes
More quizzes & trivia...
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 2205 likes
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
1789 likes