Start by marking “Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  53,205 ratings  ·  6,581 reviews
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who
Published February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.

Milly599 Sure, it is. The plot has moved on a lot in this book, and Warner is just so lovely.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jun 21, 2012 Lindsay marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cover-lust
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad
Summer
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with ...more
oceana
4.5
Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we a
sunset shimmer
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t
Regan
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
Amaryllis
Rating: 2.5/5

I am way too upset with the conclusion of this sequel to say anything more than the few following things:

1- Everything was perfect.
I was in love with the characters, I was captivated by the story...
I was more than ready to give 5 perfect stars to Unravel Me... up until I reached 65% of the reading.

2- My biggest and most pleasant surprise with this book was Kenji.
He was so funny and charming that he had the power to make me smile at the most unexpected times. He also was, against a
Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥
GIVE ME NOW!!! or suffer the consequences...

February is just tooooooooo far.. have mercy !!

oh AND I AM sooo TEAM WARNER!!! ....

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW TO COME!!
Cookie
Update 11-13-12
Just a little observation. AND DO NOT HIT THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNRAVEL ME YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Warniette hints
Actual Review
Warner Warner Warner. Words cannot express you, a soul made up of broken, abstract pieces that resides inside a perfectly crafted body. In truth, I was nervous so nervous when I first started reading Unravel Me because I was so afraid that Juliette will not be willing to give you a chance. But no. Not this time. You learned your lesson. You knew w
Katie
I was seriously addicted to this book. Such beautiful writing, such incredible character development. I want like thirty books in this series (not really, but you get the enthusiasm)
♥Rachel♥

This story took my breath away! I was high on emotion and excitement that kept me glued to the pages. I am in awe of Tahereh Mafi’s writing, so beautiful, so captivating. In a sea of YA she stands out and shines. Prepare for lots of gushing.

Now that Juliette is out of the asylum and not a prisoner of Warner anymore, all the effects of being locked up, and deprived of human contact come rushing in. She’s never been close to another person; she was even rejected by her own parents and called a “t
Butterfly_Kisses
I'm not sure if many of you people have read Shatter Me, but obviously, Warner is a psychotic sleeze bag who wants Juliette to torture/kill people. Anybody who is team warner has serious mental problems, or they just can't read. Juliette obviously loves ADAM, the boy from her PAST, not the freakin' psycopath.

Let's just say that some people have serious judgement issues.

List of things Warner has done to/for Juliette:

-They made out (Juliette did NOT like it, and only did it to save Adam)

-Tried t
Ayesha
Sep 22, 2012 Ayesha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Excuse me what the fracking hell is Team Warner, huh?! What maniac created such a team??? Urgh. If he becomes a love interest, we shall all rebel against Tahereh Mafi. Who's with me?
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
This book made my heart explode...

In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi’s writing was a thing that stood on beautiful, but wobbly legs. It was mesmerizing in its beauty but not well-balanced at all. As a writer, Mafi was still learning how to walk, still trying to find solid ground, and it’s quite obvious that she was working hard at it because, by the time she sat down to write Unravel Me, she was a fully-formed writer – a bit eccentric for sure, but sensational nonetheless.
Unravel Me is something entir
Haleema
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my fun, hilarious, entertaining dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was chee
Cynthia Hand
Killed me, the prose was so beautiful. And I just hurt for Juliette, the whole time. It's going to be a long wait for Book 3.
Zemira Warner
Apr 25, 2013 Zemira Warner rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of X-Men and love triangles
Recommended to Zemira Warner by: buddy read with my girls- Devyani, Lynn & Vanessa.
Read this review and much more on my blog, YA Fanatic.

If you thought Shatter Me was something special, wait till you read Unravel Me. Tahareh's writing style just amazes me. How she merges poetry with prose. It's just so beautiful. If, by any chance you still haven't read Unravel Me, or dare I say Shatter Me, please, do because there is no way you won't like what this woman has to say. It's an emotional bomb. Ovaries were exploding every time Warner showed up.

Unravel Me starts of with Juliette
Annie Brewer
Now that I've read Destroy Me, I can officially say that I'm ready for Unravel Me. I am SO excited yet SO scared to read this. Having Warner's POV has given me an insight to his inner struggles and seeing his vulnerable side has really made me second guess my opinion of him. This is going to be one hell of a ride from here on out. Shit!

Go Team Adam!!!!!!

Well I'll be damned. That was....unfreakingbelievable!!!!!!!! Wow! I'm speechless and stunned. Once again Mafi kicks ass and takes names and thi
Bookaholic101
How can I describe how amazing this book is? I can't! I loved! I LOVE IT! This has been by far one of the best reads I have read for awhile. Tahereh Mafí has me at a loss for words for how she could possibly top Shatter Me!; Not only was the story one of the most exquisite stories I have read, but her writing lured me in, begging me to turn the page.
description

I loved being able to watch Julliete unravel as she transformed from a pitied tragic young girl who has only ever seen hate from the world, to a str
Kira
Jul 20, 2013 Kira marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Tell you what, Tahereh Mafi: I will finish this series if Warner suddenly sees Kenji and falls in love with him, and totally forgets Juliette (who goes off and lives happily ever after with insipid, insipid Adam).

Then I'll read the rest of the series.

It's your move.
Jude
Jul 26, 2012 Jude marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, kindle
Why do they do this to me? D:!!!!!!

I have serious OCD!! I need my covers to match!!! >.<

Katie(babs)
Liz
The first book was a disappointment. I really had issues with it. I read this book because I wanted to have evidence, that the whole series is nothing for me. Oh how wrong I was...

My inner world after this book:

“Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me.”

This book fucking killed me. It took my breath away, it made me cry. Ugly. Very very ugly. It made me laugh, but not because it was funny but because I was actually hysterical. It made me freak out. For
Amy (Foxy)

THEY WANT TO FIND ME. I WILL FIND THEM FIRST.
"I'm checking my pockets for spare words and sentences but I'm finding none, not an adverb, not a preposition or a even a dangling participle because there doesn't exist a single response [for how awesome this book is]."

Unravel Me picks up where Shatter Me left us wondering what is to come for this trio. I’m not a blurb reader and every time I encounter a love triangle I tell myself that I need to start reading them.

Juliette is torn between her feel
Christine Riccio
A lot more fun than the first book. No matter how frustrating I found Juliette, I couldn't bring myself to stop reading. There was some really great Warner development, here's my full review/discussion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiC3v...
Kilikina
.....I'm so confused right now. What happened..? I feel like this book was on a completely different level from the first...and not in a good way either.

The love triangle was absolutely the downfall of this. Juliette spent waaaaay too much time trying to sort out her feelings/going back and forth between Warner and Adam. I feel like everyone lost the qualities I liked about them in the first book: Juliette turned into a crying mess and both Warner and Adam turned sappy and jealous of each other.
Novel Books &amp;...: Mafi, Tahereh ; Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2), Informal Buddy Read, Start Date December 3, 2014 33 177 Dec 19, 2014 09:55AM
Am I the Only one who likes Warner more than Adam? 66 140 Dec 04, 2014 05:31AM
Why do people love Warner? 19 187 Dec 01, 2014 12:51PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - Restarting November 12th 2014 72 55 Nov 28, 2014 11:33AM
♥Fangirlin'!♥: Unravel Me 7 15 Nov 01, 2014 11:22PM
Addicted to YA: Unravel Me 47 287 Sep 15, 2014 03:51AM
CAN WE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 62 FOR A LITTLE BIT 65 784 Sep 14, 2014 07:50PM
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
  • The Essence (The Pledge, #2)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)
  • Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
  • Override (Glitch, #2)
Tahereh Mafi is a girl. She writes books and reads books and drinks way too much coffee.
More about Tahereh Mafi...
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)

10 trivia questions
4 quizzes
More quizzes & trivia...
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 1457 likes
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
1304 likes