Like a Suicide

Like a Suicide

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"Like A Suicide" is a psychological thriller/suspense about 'Wraith' who is a serial killer. He believes proper order can only be brought about in the world via chaos. Most of his kills make sense in that way. It just happens that this time someone has the nerve to bring chaos into his world by stealing money from him.

After tracking down the perpetrator James and confront...more
Published September 29th 2012 by Nazarite Limited Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Like a Suicide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Like a Suicide

iamjenai
Like A Suicide started out slow. Describing the killer's profile is not much of a story for me. I thought it was overly done for my taste. I was also bothered by the goriness and violence of the scenes depicted in the story so I had to stop reading from time to time.

The third or fourth time I picked up this book, I thought I had it all figured out. Well, I was wrong. The twists in the story surely enticed me to continue reading. Every chapter read is giving me doubts on who the real killer is. T...more
Literary
Charlene's Review:

Wraith, a serial killer, is a member of the Devoted Brotherhood of Anarchy. He picks his victims and tortures them for fun and sexual pleasure. The game changes though, when Link, the voice in his head, tells him that someone is stealing from him. His passion for murder intensifies as he attempts to take away everything that matters to his next target, James Harper.

This is an absolutely mind-blowing novel of horrific proportions. Several times I started to put it down in disgus...more
Star (The Bibliophilic Book Blog)
“Wraith” is a man who makes his living causing chaos through murder and depravity. When he finds out there is someone who seems to have stolen his identity and his money, he is out to cause them a world of hurt. Yet what he finds defies explanation and will drive him to the very brink of insanity.

‘Like A Suicide’ is a creepy and deliciously violent novel which does not pull any punches, so be warned. If you love gory, psychologically twisted, and deeply depraved characters, than this is the book...more
Patti Wotton
started and did not finish, not really wanting more gratutious violence in my reading. But could very well be a good book for someone who likes this..
Amy (Demonkittie)
Amy (Demonkittie) marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Amanda Kasiska
Amanda Kasiska marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Elizabeth Case
Elizabeth Case marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Hellebore
Hellebore marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Raye Wood
Raye Wood marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2012
Sandy Wolters
Sandy Wolters marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2012
Brian Deegan
Brian Deegan marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2012
Sandi
Sandi added it
Nov 17, 2012
Undesired Consequences Tangled Web of Love & Lies Stealing Life [Kindle Edition]