Start by marking “Like a Suicide: The Wraith” as Want to Read:
Like a Suicide: The Wraith
Preview

Like a Suicide: The Wraith (Like a Suicide #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Like A Suicide" is a psychological thriller/suspense about 'Wraith' who is a serial killer. He believes proper order can only be brought about in the world via chaos. Most of his kills make sense in that way. It just happens that this time someone has the nerve to bring chaos into his world by stealing money from him.

After tracking down the perpetrator James and confront
Published September 29th 2012 by Nazarite Limited Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Like a Suicide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Like a Suicide

The Torah Codes by Ezra BaranyThe Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick NessCan You Mend It? by Billy Wood-SmithDivergent by Veronica RothInsurgent by Veronica Roth
"Flashlight Worthy" Books
6th out of 10 books — 16 voters
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo IshiguroThe Robe by Lloyd C. DouglasA Tale of Two Cities by Charles DickensWuthering Heights by Emily BrontëThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
All-Time Favorite Books
9th out of 46 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Meghan
What a mind bending, twisted, serial killing , and mental crazy crime mystery! James is such a good guy and has the perfect woman, the perfect job and life. He wants to ask Jennifer to marry him but something dark is bothering him and he wants to fix it first... Wait till you find out what is hovering in his mind.... James gets targeted by a serial killer because the serial killer thinks James is stealing his money. I don't want to say anymore you just have to read it! I am a big fan of gore, an ...more
iamjenai
Like A Suicide started out slow. Describing the killer's profile is not much of a story for me. I thought it was overly done for my taste. I was also bothered by the goriness and violence of the scenes depicted in the story so I had to stop reading from time to time.

The third or fourth time I picked up this book, I thought I had it all figured out. Well, I was wrong. The twists in the story surely enticed me to continue reading. Every chapter read is giving me doubts on who the real killer is. T
Literary
Charlene's Review:

Wraith, a serial killer, is a member of the Devoted Brotherhood of Anarchy. He picks his victims and tortures them for fun and sexual pleasure. The game changes though, when Link, the voice in his head, tells him that someone is stealing from him. His passion for murder intensifies as he attempts to take away everything that matters to his next target, James Harper.

This is an absolutely mind-blowing novel of horrific proportions. Several times I started to put it down in disgus
Star (The Bibliophilic Book Blog)
“Wraith” is a man who makes his living causing chaos through murder and depravity. When he finds out there is someone who seems to have stolen his identity and his money, he is out to cause them a world of hurt. Yet what he finds defies explanation and will drive him to the very brink of insanity.

‘Like A Suicide’ is a creepy and deliciously violent novel which does not pull any punches, so be warned. If you love gory, psychologically twisted, and deeply depraved characters, than this is the book
Brian Wu
Very entertaining read. I don't often pick up these kinds of books but the writing of this book was quite good. The story flows well but it's mainly the writing that stands out to me. It just flows well. Even with the slight editing errors, I want to be taken away by a story and this book does its job.
A heart-stopping thrill ride that kept me on the edge of my seat. Well written and filled with interesting characters, readers of Jeff Lindsay will definitely enjoy this. Overall, well worth the read!
Melissa Ann
It was a bit excessively graphic in some spots but it made up for it by keeping me guessing almost to the end. The ending wasn't fantastic but it was worth the read.
Patti Wotton
started and did not finish, not really wanting more gratutious violence in my reading. But could very well be a good book for someone who likes this..
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Cecilia Thurston
Cecilia Thurston marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Kristine
Kristine marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Krushangi Chandekar
Krushangi Chandekar marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Nancy Riggle
Nancy Riggle marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Sharon Cooper
Sharon Cooper marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Sherri Reneau
Sherri Reneau marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Undesired Consequences New Beginnings (Three Women Scorned Series, Book 1) Tangled Web of Love & Lies Like A Suicide III: Inheritance (Book 3 of 'Like A Suicide' Psychological Thriller Series) Like A Suicide II: Redemption (Book 2 of 'Like A Suicide' Psychological Thriller Series)