Start by marking “Taboo 1: Where's the Beef? (The Generalist #2)” as Want to Read:
Taboo 1: Where's the Beef? (The Generalist #2)

Taboo 1: Where's the Beef? (The Generalist #2)

Action. Adventure. Fist to face. The Generalist is a hard-hitting ride through the Los Angeles of tomorrow, stuffed to the brim with monster-gene humans turned cannibal, Artifacts of enormous strength warping the very fabric of reality itself, secret organizations seeking to out-maneuver each other for ultimate power, and every day a simple miracle just to survive.

And who'
ebook, 1.1.13, 100 pages
Published October 28th 2012 by Massive Entertainment (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Taboo 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taboo 1

A.R. Voss
Apr 23, 2013 A.R. Voss rated it really liked it
Shelves: other
Frank and Dash, he's buddy and literally a monster, unwillingly hired by gods for the gods follow their investigative noses into more trouble and more adventure. A peculiar yet captivating cast of characters from the wicket mind of Mr. Duder takes you on a journey like no other. If you are one of those who is tired of reading the same old story, read this, I guarantee it is nothing like you could possibly imagine.
Nae
Sep 06, 2016 Nae rated it it was amazing
Bloody Hell!
I am just wowed. Overwhelmed. I'm pretty sure I’m in some sort of shock state. Its that high you get when reading a great a book and then its over. I'm just left wandering around going 'why isn't there more?'.

Frank and Dash just get way more cool the more I get to know them. Frank is dangerous, grumpy, magical and Dash is pretty go with the flow, friendly and I should add, he's a troll. Giant, green, scaly, very sharp dangerous teeth. You don't want to be on his bad side. They both
Kaila
Jul 02, 2014 Kaila rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was even better then the first. Got new characters, new plots and new interesting twists and turns. I loved so much about this story and this series. Got introduced to a yummy new character... yum ;) and I was on the edge of my seat with anticipation through most of this book. I cannot wait to read the next one.
The Color of Ink
Sep 03, 2014 The Color of Ink rated it really liked it
This is book two in the series and, as predicted, it worked its way up in the ranks to a 4.0 star rating. The pace of the story leveled out for me in this book. The change of the POV was unexpected, but welcomed. It just worked.

You are introduced to new places and creatures. Frank and Dash get a babysitter on a federal level, Jude. The characters get wrapped up in a ton of action to keep your senses on high and the descriptions of the scenes make it easy for the story to play out in your head.
Elizabeth Robbins
Aug 05, 2015 Elizabeth Robbins rated it it was amazing
I finished Taboo 0, yesterday, and immediately started this book. I know, bingeing is unhealthy, but what's a girl to do? This world is so exciting! With trolls, and mind powers, catholic hit squads? There might even be a mermaid in there somewhere! In this epic battle saga, Frank and Dash are joined by Jude, a fresh-faced spook squad transplant from Detroit. Their newest sidekick can hold his own, though, and quickly becomes an integral part of the team. Written in a sardonic prose, and riddled ...more
Patricia Walker
Dec 18, 2014 Patricia Walker rated it it was amazing
Following on from Taboo 0 this is just as much fun to read. We learn more about the 2 main characters as the story progresses and we also meet a new friend. The characters, as in the first book, are really well depicted and once again I often found myself throwing my vision of them around as the action took us into some exhilarating beat em up style scenarios. The story has all it needs to keep us turning those pages and cheering or shouting abuse as the Spook Squad stumble through another ...more
Thomas Duder
Aug 22, 2014 Thomas Duder rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: the-generalist
What do YOU think?!

KNUCKLE UP AND GET READY TO RIDE!!!!! The Generalist. Because you cannot read about people getting punched in the face ENOUGH!
Heidi Acosta
Heidi Acosta rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2012
Francesca Silvers
Francesca Silvers rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2014
Drago
Drago rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Shih-tzus Happens
Shih-tzus Happens rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
Adele Symonds
Adele Symonds rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2013
Denise
Denise is currently reading it
Jan 09, 2014
Tanjlisa Marie
Tanjlisa Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2012
Paulina
Paulina marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Heather Boustead
Heather Boustead marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Brandy Nacole
Brandy Nacole marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Ella Dominguez
Ella Dominguez marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Maureen Ames
Maureen Ames marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Noraliza Galvan
Noraliza Galvan marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Shirl
Shirl marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Samuel Z Jones
Samuel Z Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Paula Genereau
Paula Genereau marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2016
Well, the real Thomas Duder is back. What'd I miss?

Been busy, time to get busier...
More about Thomas Duder...

The Generalist (3 books)
  • Taboo 0: Cliché of Memories (The Generalist, #1)
  • Taboo 2: Magic and Mayhem (The Generalist, #3)