Start by marking “Not For Parents Great Britain Everything You Ever Wanted to Know” as Want to Read:
Not For Parents Great Britain Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

Not For Parents Great Britain Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

A new series opening up a world of intriguing stories and fascinating facts about the people, places, history, and exciting culture of the world's most exciting countries.
Paperback, First, 96 pages
Published September 2012 by Lonely Planet

Be the first to ask a question about Not For Parents Great Britain Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

Jaguar
Aug 13, 2016 Jaguar rated it liked it
Shelves: read-kids
"(Not for Parents) Great Britain: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know" by Margaret Hynes is a fun read for children about Great Britain. They will learn some of the traditions and customs of this country, fun facts, and history. This book talks about so many different things...so you don't get bored. This book is set-up similarly to the Ripley's Believe it or Not books. Very educational read for kids.

2015-Summer-Reading-Review
Kim Heimbuch
Jun 23, 2013 Kim Heimbuch rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant book series. So colorful and vivid. Every page oozes with fascinating color pictures and facts about Great Britain...but I wouldn't know for sure because I am a parent and I follow directions and the book title states Not For Parents... Read Full Review Here
Mayrocks
Sep 05, 2013 Mayrocks rated it really liked it
I've always been interested in Great Britain for a reason I don't know. through this book, I learned much about this fascinating area and at last satisfied my inexplicable craving for information on Great Britain.
Serena
Aug 19, 2015 Serena rated it really liked it
Geared to the 10-14 year old, it's really a nice collecton of information, trivia, and some great pictures.
I like reading kids books about a destination because they usually present stuff more straightforward, but with a sense of fun. (And with good graphics.)
Ann
Mar 27, 2013 Ann rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
What a great book about another country. Not really good for researching reports, but filled with fun facts about Great Britain arranged in an entertaining fashion. Makes me want to read the others books in the series.
Literary Princess
Very visually appealing. Lots of fun facts. Recommend to upper elementary more than middle school. Goo index though for anyone doing research and needing some quick, interesting facts.
Heather
Sep 11, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Fun book!
Intresting facts about Great Britian. I loved that there were web links to find out more.
Lorena Medius
Lorena Medius rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Tracey
Tracey rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Megan Giliberto
Megan Giliberto rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Meredith
Meredith rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Lorraine G
Lorraine G rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Anna Richland
Anna Richland rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
Natasja
Natasja rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Rehan Abd Jamil
Rehan Abd Jamil rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Jessie J
Jessie J rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Emmy Soliman
Emmy Soliman rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Abraham Ray
May 01, 2015 Abraham Ray rated it liked it
it was a nice book about britain for kids.
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
M Yeazel
M Yeazel marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Filia
Filia marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Gehrig Gregory
Gehrig Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Az
Az marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Tag
Tag marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Janeese
Janeese marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Kalle Dalheimer
Kalle Dalheimer marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Peter Rees was a journalist for more than forty years, working as federal political correspondent for the Melbourne Sun, the West Australian and the Sunday Telegraph. He is the author of The Boy from Boree Creek: The Tim Fischer Story (2001), Tim Fischer's Outback Heroes (2002), Killing Juanita: a true story of murder and corruption (2004), and The Other Anzacs: The Extraordinary story of our ...more
More about Peter Rees...