Start by marking “Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)” as Want to Read:
Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)

Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair #3)

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  34,504 Ratings  ·  1,759 Reviews
The third part in The Blackstone Affair series: A love on the brink of being destroyed. The fight of a lifetime to keep it alive.
Big surprises are on the horizon for Ethan and Brynne as they struggle to adjust to what life has thrown at them. Demons from the past are threatening to destroy the passionate bond they’ve forged despite their vow that nothing will ever keep the
Published May 14th 2013 by Atria Books

Never Too Far by Abbi GlinesWethering the Storm by Samantha TowleThe Game Changer by J. SterlingEyes Wide Open by Raine MillerConsumed by Emily Snow
Highly Anticipated Indie Books of 2013
4th out of 1,455 books — 6,907 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. Stephens
Best Books Published in 2013
24th out of 3,242 books — 7,116 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog
May 15, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it

FULL SPOILER-FREE REVIEW NOW POSTED .

"Are you real?" He whispered, brushing up my face with the back of his fingers in a cherishing caress. "Because I'll want you forever."

Sexy, alluring and seductive!

Eyes Wide Open is an addictive tale of love, passion and mystery that will sweep you away.

This book starts off right where All In left off so we get to see an immediate continuation of Ethan and Brynne’s story as they work on strengthening and building their relationship in the midst of al
Christy
May 16, 2013 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst, emotional
4 Dirty talkin’ panty dropin’ Ethan lovin’ stars!!!

photo 9ce38ba8-4d35-42dd-b278-fc757b0b37ae_zpsc97b6a90.jpg
Ethan and his dirty mouth. It was crazy as hell, but that dirty talk did something to me.

Me too, Brynne... me too! There is just something about Mr. Blackstone...

photo 766c40fb-56a0-4bbc-ac5d-ae85e9bb1506_zpsa83b13dd.jpg
My kinky, foul-mouthed romantic gentleman lover.

Then there is his American girl, Brynne
 photo bbefe34e-545d-47da-9dde-1f49df008d32_zpse5e66904.jpg

Even after all that happened in ‘All In’, including the crazy ending, Ethan and Brynne are doing good. They are together and happy, spending some time at his sisters. I’m not going to give up to
R.K. Lilley
May 08, 2013 R.K. Lilley rated it it was amazing
5 AMAZING stars! Adored every second of reading this. This is one of my most highly anticipated of the year. I won't give a thing away, but it was PERFECT. Intense. Emotional. Simply beautiful. And Ethan is one of the best book boyfriends of all time!
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4.5 All-I-see-it's-you Stars

I found you and my eyes were opened

Eyes on me, baby

[image error]

Ethan Blackstone & Brynne Bennett stronger and more vulnerable than ever, are continuing their life story. In love, passionate and beautiful they fight their inner demons and outside tragedies, enemies and friends, their own nightmares and shortcomings.

description

They are everything to each other. Breath, heart and soul, they belong together and no one will manage to tear them apart. But not for lack of tryin
Lise *friends don't flag*
“Eyes on me, baby”

“You know I have to have your eyes when I take you!”

4.5 perfect-E stars

I fell hard for Ethan James Blackstone of Blackstone Security International, Ltd. in the first book of this series, and my love affair with this oh-so-handsome, blue-eyed alpha, English gentleman, dirty talking, dominate, possessive and commanding lover-is even stronger now.

I absolutely adore Ethan and I have to rate him as “The Best” adult male hero in my book collection.
Eyes Wide Open is just about ‘E
Katie Ashley
May 08, 2013 Katie Ashley rated it it was amazing
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo MillerEyeswideopen3TitlebySueBee_zpsf2aed399.jpg
 photo kk2Bubysk_zps7c470447.gif
! Eyes Wide Open, book 3 of 4. The suspenseful conclusion of Ethan Blackstone’s all-consuming romance saga with his American girl while trying to protect her & uncover secrets in a deadly high-stakes political game!

“Ethan possessed a skill set that combined hot, bad-boy sex god with mannerly, romantic gentleman; something so rare and captivating, I didn’t have a chance of resisting the pull.”

The spectacular Blackstone Affair series follows world-renowned security expert and owner of
Amber Rose
May 12, 2013 Amber Rose rated it really liked it
Do not read this review unless you have read the rest of the books in this series.

Spoiler free

Ethan is finally back!!!!

ovaries gifs photo: my body is ready march hare mybodyisreadymarchhare.gif

I am so glad when I received and ARC of this book. I needed Ethan like I needed air.

photo FAE3D68A-A78E-4EE8-B274-7FDA69FFA78E-13994-00000E664D93764C_zpsa35a8e5a.jpg

photo I-Adore-You_zps66a2dd44.gif

All of this from the man who had broken through the wall I'd built captured me.

So we take off right from the end of the last book. Ethan is taking Brynne to his sisters mansion to get away.

I am not going to go into all the details of what happened in the book since I don't want to
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This book starts out with a very creepy prologue from the stalker's POV and it reaffirmed who I thought it was. Luckily, we quickly get back to Ethan and Brynne and Ethan doing what he does best.

I really enjoyed Ethan and Brynne's time at Ethan's sister, Hannah's, house. Their family is wonderful especially Zara! OMGosh...she made the book! And I really loved her and Ethan's relationship.

description

Things drastically change between Ethan and Brynne...not only their relationship but the stalker has steppe
Michelle

I loved the Blackstone Affair Series. I loved every moment we were able to spend with the delicious Ethan and the beautiful Brynne. I thought about reading book 1 & 2 again to refresh my memory, but after a few pages I found that I remembered everything clear as day. EWO starts just after All In ends, they are leaving the gala and heading to his sister's home. The threat to Brynne is still there and Ethan is trying to protect her and ensure the security for the games is still in place.

We ge
 ♥  Barb ♥
^*^5 Happily Ever After stars^*^

"The f*cking had always been HOT and WICKEDLY good for us."

"My kinky, foul-mouthed, romantic gentlemen lover."

photo Eyeswideopen3_zps6e799c07.jpg

This is the third installment of Ethan and Brynne's love story and what a story it was...and it's all because of....ETHAN BLACKSTONE. He is PERFECT, AWESOME, HOT, AMAZING, GORGEOUS, RICH, BOSSY, PROTECTIVE, SWEET, TALKS DIRTY, did I mention that he's HOT??? I was on the edge of my seat this entire book...crying, laughing, screaming, smiling, and lastly,
Karla
May 04, 2014 Karla rated it it was ok

2 Fell Flat Stars! I'm throwing in the towel...I'm done with this series!

This should have been a 2 book series...tops! As far as I'm concerned Ethan and Brynne's story's been told and the author's repeating the same old, same old. Instead of writing full length books with no plot, the author could have brought readers back into Ethan and Brynne's lives with some nice little short stories.

The mystery surrounding Brynne's stalker, all that build-up through 3 books, and in my opinion it was an ep
Heather
Oh Ethan....

“My kinky, foul-mouthed romantic gentleman lover.” -Brynne

This is the third in the series and the "end" of the series. There will be a fourth stand alone book. I had a hard time remembering the details from the first two book but I quickly caught up without a re-read. Before I go too far, I have to get my Ethan fan-girling out of the way...

Ok, I'm better now. Eyes wide open begins where book 2 left off. Ethan and Brynne are in a relationship and both of them are All In. We still don'
April Brookshire
Nov 19, 2014 April Brookshire rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
I'M HALFWAY THROUGH . . .

. . . and I'm finding it really boring. Maybe it's just not to my tastes, but so far it's sweet, sappy and overly dramatic. Nothing has really happened besides Brynne (SPOILER!!!!) getting pregnant. Which isn't such a surprise considering it happens in every book like this. 'Cause, you know, it'd be too hard for authors to come up with a new type of plot.

Give me something unique, scandalous, surprising or dark, otherwise I'm not interested.

I don't care about cutsie litt
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness
3.5 beautiful E&B stars...

I headed for the door to leave,adjusting my hat and rewrapping my scarf around my neck,and halfway up my face,when someone entered the shop.

I stepped aside to let him in but my eyes were focused on what lay beyond the open door.
"It's snowing ?" i muttered in amazement .
"Yeah......it is ",he said.

Raine Miller's ,'Eyes wide open' happens to be the third thrilling installment in the much loved 'Blackstone series..'. After all the secrets and the lies in 'A
Marulett
“Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy your gentlemanly manners? Such a contrast with that filthy mouth you’ve got, but man, it really works for me.”

My David Ethan and Me Brynne

Maybe I could be his beautiful argentinian girl? LOLZ :P

Ok, so back to reality....

The book was good, we gets loads of Ethans kinky POV and great love scnes. My favorite part was the marriage proposal, it was super sweet!

Even though the book didnt exceed my expectations, it was a solid 4 stars.

This is a lovely series, its
Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️
***** 4.5 STARS *****

This one blew me away!
I could hardly put it down.
My favorite in the series so far!!!

photo 6a9cb8895c80629bea172d22a5a321bb_zps42bbeec3.jpg

Sexy and swoon worthy Ethan is back ladies!!
The sex is out of this world hot and starts from page one and keeps going throughout!!!
There are times when too much sex can kill a story but not in this case.
I enjoyed every sexy time scene to be had in this book!!
Ethan is insatiable and lucky Brynne gets to reap the benefits!!!

Ethan and Brynne's whirlwind romance is getting serious fast.
But for t
Katy Loves Romance ❤️

ETHAN BLACKSTONE

photo davidgandy3_zpscab8ae1a.jpg

And

photo davidgandy4_zpsea6ca4ba.jpg

And mmmm

photo davidgandy5_zpsb097d378.jpg

Ok Ok sorry I have a soft spot for Mr Gandy, I couldn't resist!!

We start straight after All in where Ethan takes that nasty text message on Brynne's phone from the unknown stalker...
Ethan takes Brynne straight to his sister's mansion to relax for the weekend to get away from the madness for a few days.... I honestly don't really know how to review this one without putting in a few spoilers so I'm going to do my best!!

Ethan is still his Dominant, sexy, sensual self
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Four and a half Ethan Loving Stars

"Ethan possessed a skill set that combined hot, bad-boy sex god with mannerly, romantic gentlemen; something so rare and captivating."

"My kinky, foul-mouthed, romantic gentleman lover."
David Gandy with Jaguar XJ Supersport (2012)

"You love the things I do to you with this filthy mouth." "Mmmmmm, I so do."

“Eyes on me baby”

Undescripabel
"Forget about everything else and look at me, Brynne."

"I kept getting better inside my head because of Ethan......"

"Ethan's dark place was still as mysterious to me as it had ev
AnHeC the Paperback Obliterator
Is that book worth reading?
A short answer would be “NO”.
The long one “FUCK, NO”.
sentence – KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Now, I’m not going to hide spoilers in that review because:
a)Plot is predictable
b)What plot?
c)A person with two lone brain cells would’ve figured a big secret before the end of the second book. (view spoiler)
d)It’s a clear rip off 50 shades of “coulour that is not to be publicly mentioned”

WARNING – LANGUAGE

One of my biggest gripes - NOTHING HAPPENS.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
May 24, 2013 Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ rated it it was amazing
5 Delightful Decadent

I LOVED this series and was so happy with the ending. This book had me sighing, laughing, crying, screaming, smiling, fanning myself and rooting for their HEA. It's your fabulously passionate, intense, angsty, love story and it delivered on all levels for me. I highly recommend this series with all my
 photo f86ff00b-5d67-403b-a3ff-cb73fc380fc5_zps0b9f6094.jpg
 photo e564bb0e-8da7-471e-b5a3-2f7ce73d75de_zps386d22ce.jpg
 photo 46a523c1-56e6-4f57-9318-5d9f38e10ccd_zps8e2d3c2f.jpg
 photo image_zps18b48c96.jpg
 photo image_zps7345c99a.jpg
 photo d351c7aa-d162-4236-97ec-f11a54178bdf_zps3ef617a0.jpg

photo 1d7203d1-6c88-4ca9-81e0-ab375012b8e4_zps415d0ee4.jpg

You might have noticed but I really fancied Ethan and my muse, The ever so incredibly hot and sexy David Gandy.

BR with the my Lovelies

I thought this was adorable a
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 16, 2013 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
Jenny: In Eyes Wide Open we witness Brynne and Ethan going through big changes in their lives and once again this passionate pair deal with past demons, current issues and life changing experiences in their own way. You feel the intensity of their relationship and the heat…..woe! The sex is HOT and for these two sex is what binds them, it’s how they communicate their inner most feelings, so for those who love a bit of nookie in their books…you won’t be disappointed!

“Eyes on me, baby.” He comma
Jessica's Book Review
May 23, 2013 Jessica's Book Review rated it it was ok
Read More Reviews | Find Me on Facebook

I really wish I had read the first two books again before reading Eyes Wide Open. I felt very confused since I read the other two books in September of 2012. I recommend rereading the first two books in the series if it has been awhile since you read them.

I am a huge Ethan Blackstone fan. I love a strong, controlling, Alpha male who wants to protect the woman he loves, plus as I read I can only picture the great David Gandy as Ethan. I couldn’t wait to r
Jen
May 17, 2013 Jen rated it it was amazing
I am very sad, as I have now completed this steamy series and won't get to see Ethan again..*sigh*..I will miss him..Raine Miller did it again though, and wrote another hot,steamy,and successful read. In this installment is was a pleasant surprise to see the paternal side of Ethan Blackstone. His interaction with his little niece was very heartwarming! Of course kids say the darndest things and that little girl had me in stitches a few times!! She spilled the beans on a secret that should have b ...more
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Jul 22, 2014 Zakirrah BookBlogger rated it really liked it

4 Fabulous heart racing stars!

Book three of The Blackstone Affair series did not let me down! It was a fast paced captivating book which took you on a journey. It never got boring or dragged on a certain situation , it was all on point and kept you hooked!

“I know I'm a bit rough around the edges and I know I've trampled my way through your life, but I do love you with all of my heart. Never doubt that. You're my girl, and I want you and I need you with me forever.”

Book 1 was in Brynne's POV an
Holly
May 11, 2013 Holly rated it it was amazing
Ethan and Brynn have had an emotional, sexy, roller coaster of a story! The conclusion of their wild, and did I mention SEXY ride was fantastic!

I really enjoyed this story, all three books, in fact, but this one really sucked me in! I don't know, maybe it was the mood I was in, but Ethan Blackstone rates right up there as one of the yummiest dirty talkers I have had the pleasure of enjoying!

In this final installment all kinds of shit happens!! Between all of the REALLY HOT SEX SCENES, there is s
Kirsten P
May 15, 2013 Kirsten P rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a ride that was. Ethan James Blackstone, I adore you. That dirty-mouthed, dominant, alpha male personality, those beautiful blue eyes and the way you love Brynne, all make me SWOON! I will admit I had high, okay huge, hopes for this one, and Raine Miller did not disappoint!

Eyes Wide Open picks right up where All In left off. Brynne and Ethan are off to his sister Hannah’s country home to enjoy a weekend of R&R. We are gently reminded of the prior evening’s events and know that some
Natasha is a Book Junkie
May 11, 2013 Natasha is a Book Junkie rated it it was amazing
“Are you real?” he whispered, brushing up my face with the back of his fingers in a cherished caress. “Because I’ll want you forever.”

The anxiously awaited third book of The Blackstone Affair does not only live up to its prequels’ high expectations, it exceeds them and then some. It almost appears like the previous instalments were there to set the stage for this book, and let me tell you, goosebumps and all, it was definitely worth the wait. This will not be a book that you’ll be able to pu
Justine
May 18, 2013 Justine rated it liked it
Come on already. Lets finish this!, I was so excited to read this book. I was disappointed to say the least. The book was Incredibly slow. Too many OMG I love her/him endless conversations and internalisation s. The sex was hot as is always expected but it could not make up or the constant writers need to ensure we knew that this couple adored One another. We get it, for the love of god please give us some other story line. When she finally started to give us some intrigue after building up the ...more
⚡️Charlotte⚡️
4.25 stars!
The last book of this trilogy (somewhat predictable) but I loved it anyway, my favorite part is Ethan's filthy mouth! And the funny sexy banter between the two of them! Of course plenty of Hot Sex too! ;)

Touched on the subject of PTSD
Which is a sad fact of our time, it was good to see their relationship thrive and help to heal them, and that they could both see flaws as strengths in each other and always encouragement to move forward with building a life with each other! I was hoping
WTF is with the cover? 17 341 Oct 03, 2013 10:04PM
what a load of S***!! 53 320 Oct 01, 2013 03:08PM
Birth control pills 4 202 Jun 10, 2013 07:43AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: May 2013 Eyes Wide Open 36 213 May 30, 2013 08:25AM
Exclusive Chapters Revealed! 4 208 May 27, 2013 04:34AM
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Shadows of Pearl (Pearl, #2)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Fulfillment (Temptation, #3)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Where the Ivy Grows (Devoted, #2)
  • Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Forever You (Forever, #2)
  • The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance sto ...more
More about Raine Miller...

The Blackstone Affair (4 books)
  • Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)

“The one who had the power to take me apart was also the only one with the power to put me back together again.” 48 likes
“The small things in life are sometimes the most precious gifts we are given, and when you recognize them when they arrive, then you are truly blessed.” 42 likes