Start by marking “Newborn Baby For Christmas” as Want to Read:
Newborn Baby For Christmas

Newborn Baby For Christmas

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  63 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
His best friend's baby bombshell…

Georgie and Hamish have been best friends forever. So Hamish can't refuse when Georgie asks him for the Christmas present she's spent her whole life waiting for—a baby! But seeing a very pregnant Georgie changes everything. Not only is Hamish going to be a father, but suddenly he's falling for the mother of his child….
Paperback
Published November 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Newborn Baby For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Newborn Baby For Christmas

Nas Dean
Oct 09, 2012 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

NEWBORN BABY FOR CHRISTMAS by author Fiona Lowe is a Mills & Boon Medical series release for November 2012.

Dr Hamish Pettigrew and Dr Georgina Lambert have been friends forever. They were there for each other right through medical school and through each other’s happiness and heartbreaks.
So when Georgie felt her biological clock ticking, where would she go? She would, of course, depend upon her best friend to donate sperm for her to get pregnant! But Hamish doesn’t want to be a father, ever.
Desere
Oct 11, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Falling for the mother of your child ALL OVER again is certainly something I have seen and heard of before. I have even read many a romances that starts with one night of blazing passion leading to a pregnancy and a forced marriage and then love follows. But with story it was almost more than just reversed love.

I have even heard of people asking for really outrageous Christmas presents but in this book it was ...and I thought I had heard it all.

The author tells the story of Georgie and Hamish, t
Fiona Marsden
Oct 29, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is something about a friends to lovers story that just gets you. It is easy to believe in that happy ever after when you know they have such a strong basis for friendship.

Unless one of the friends rocks the boat and asks something of their best friend that is too much. Georgie and Hamish have been best friends for 17 years since they first met up at university studying medicine. All through those years Hamish has been dipping in and out of short lived relationships with slender blonde bimb
Rhonda
Dec 13, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Newborn Baby for Christmas by Fiona Lowe
4 STARS
I kept getting shocked about being on the beach and surfing at Christmas time and all the summer activities at Christmas. Made a different twist on a Christmas story for me.
I like Georgina and admire her. It would be tough not to have any family at all.
Hamish I had mixed feelings for till I got to know him better. I like his family and how welcoming and caring they are.
Dr. Georgina Lambert was 35 years old, has no family, two failed relationships a
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Nov 10, 2012 Sara HarlequinJunkie rated it it was amazing
Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.com

4.5 Stars

Newborn Baby For Christmas is a truly heartfelt and beautifully written friend’s to lover’s story with a good measure of a big family christmas thrown in.

When Georgie approaches Hamish and ask for his sperm to say he is shocked is putting it mildly. Hamish being a loyal friend decides to help as long as Georgie understands that he doesn’t want to be a father or anyway involved with the baby.

When Hamish gets back from a yearlong medical aid trip and runs
Hsiau Wei
This book tells the story of a pair of good friend; Hamish and Georgie and they have been for the past 17 years. When Georgie approaches him for him to be the sperm donor to the Baby that she wanted, Hamish have relented but with a condition that he want no responsibility and commitment over the baby and that his parent is not to know at all cost their action. But things does not always run on its course all the time, Georgie found herself staying in his house to stay temporarily while her new h ...more
Christa
Jan 04, 2013 Christa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook-arc
This was a sweet story of friends whose relationship takes an unexpected turn. I really liked the character of Georgie from the beginnig, and Hamish grew on me. I felt that he was very callous toward Georgie in the beginning, so it took me awhile to warm up to him. I enjoyed the storyline, and thought that Hamish's family members were good additions to the book.

Georgia and Hamish are the best of friends, so when Georgie is desparate for a baby, but has no current prospect of a man who is relatio
Samantha
Dec 09, 2012 Samantha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fiona Lowe has written the Christmas story you've been waiting your whole life for.

Not only is it set in Sunny old Australia, it's romance is a full on best-friend-turned-lovers tale....well with the exception of the IVF way of knocking your friend up.

Georgie can't quite make out Hamish's coldness surrounding her pregnancy after he'd willingly "contributed". But at the heart of his bravado is a man full of heartache and sadness.

Newborn Baby for Christmas is definitely a book that fills you with
Nicki Edwards
Nov 09, 2014 Nicki Edwards rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aussie Medical Romance at it's best.
Kandy Shepherd
Nov 04, 2012 Kandy Shepherd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A heartwarming "friends to lovers" story in a contemporary retelling of the Christmas story. Fiona Lowe creates wonderfully sympathetic characters and it was a pleasure to get involved in the twists and turns of Georgie and Hamish's romance. The secondary characters, as in all Lowe's books that I've read, are also strong and appealing while never distracting from the romance.
Lily
Feb 28, 2013 Lily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely. Its been a while since I've cried that much reading a book. The author expressed the character's emotion really well which made me want to cry when Georgie was feeling unhappy.
Sue
Jul 19, 2013 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
Nicely done a Christmas in July entry for me set in Australia which totally fits considering December is the beginning of summer for them. Enjoyed it.
Rachael Johns
Another really sweet story from Fiona Lowe! Great Christmas or anytime of year reading!
Betty
Jul 28, 2013 Betty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
A lovely story of friendship, love and family!!
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Kayle
Kayle added it
Apr 23, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
julie ashton
julie ashton rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Hardeybayor Janet
Hardeybayor Janet marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Audrey thomas
Audrey thomas marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Luana
Luana rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Kim Connah
Kim Connah marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 11, 2015
M W
M W marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Trouble With Mistletoe (A Brookhollow Story, #1)
  • That Christmas Feeling: A Dundee Christmas / We Need a Little Christmas / Kiss Me, Santa
  • Single Dad's Christmas Miracle
  • 'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • Legacy of Love
  • A Sinful Regency Christmas
  • His Unsuitable Viscountess
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Delectably Undone!
  • A Christmas Night to Remember
  • When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1)
  • More Than Perfect (Perfect #2; Billionaires and Babies, #24)
  • Surgeon in a Tux (200 Harley Street, #1)
  • Puritan Bride
  • More Than He Expected
  • Marrying The Captain (Channel Fleet, #1)
  • Take Me
  • Gage (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #5)
Multi published with Berkley, Carina Press and Harlequin, Fiona's been the recipient of a RITA and a R*BY (Australian Romantic Book of the Year) for her novel, Boomerang Bride. She's also won a CataRomance Reviewer’s Award and been nominated for a RT Reviewers' Choice Award & an Australian Romance Readers Award. Her current Medicine River series is set in Montana, She loves creating characters ...more
More about Fiona Lowe...