Start by marking “Fallen (Beartooth, Montana, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Fallen (Beartooth, Montana, #0.5)

Fallen (Beartooth, Montana 0.5)

USA TODAY bestselling author B.J. Daniels welcomes you to the town of Beartooth, Montana, for a short prequel to her new series set under Montana's big sky…

Since teenager Bethany Gates was a girl, Clete Reynolds had been hers--in her heart, at least. She was devastated when he left their small ranching town of Beartooth, Montana, on a football scholarship, but then an inju
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen

Jonetta
Jun 05, 2015 Jonetta rated it really liked it
I think it was my good fortune that I read the first five chapters of the first book before I remembered this one existed. With some foresight, this story is a perfect set up for that book and has already answered some developing questions. It succinctly introduces the major characters as well as the mystery that plagues them.

It does end in a cliffhanger and my recommendation would be to have the next book in the queue. I'm much more excited now to get back to Unforgiven. This did what a preque
Jonel Boyko
I love the way that this prequel is written. Daniels gets right down to the nitty gritty of her story, drawing readers deep into the world of Beartooth, Montana, setting them up for the first novel in the series. She highlights her characters’ strengths & weaknesses, making them real people that you can identify with. At the same time, she introduces readers to the town and it’s tragedies in such a manner that it leaves you wanting & needing to know more.

This story really gives you a pee
June
Feb 26, 2013 June rated it really liked it
A little preview to the series about Beartooth, Montana. High school, college, careers, and romance. We meet a few of the characters whom I'm sure will be appearing in the future books in this series. Will Clete wait for Bethany to grow up? What will happen to Destry and Rylan? Who killed Rylan's sister? And what sort of secrets will Nettie reveal? And I think the sheriff is going to be playing a part in this too.

I like anything by BJ Daniels so I'm sure this series will be an interesting one.
Jacquelyn Smith
Betheny and Clefe was always together,( atleast in her in mind) until he left Beartooth, Montana on a football scholarship, until an injury brought him back.

Now she is determined to get him to notice her, if Ginny doesn't get in the way.
But Ginny has hervown secret the reason she did not go back to school.

What really happened to Ginny West?

Great little read...
Michelle Dunlap
Feb 09, 2013 Michelle Dunlap rated it really liked it
Shelves: daniels-bj
This was a really good start, but I didn't realize when I purchased it that it was only 32 pages long. I wished it was longer, but now I can't wait for the rest of the series to find out what happens. This is just a teaser.
Jackie
Not long enough to be billed as a novella but still it will whet your appetite with this short teaser that gives a glimpse into the full length book it introduces, I know I now want to know what happened to Ginny West.
Gladys (glad4twilight)
gah a cliffhanger! deserves more stars but too short! This is a short story and a very good one I cant wait to see what happens!

Bethany Gates (Pines for Clete)
Clete Reynolds ( The older experienced hot guy)
Pregnant Ginny West
secrets and romance
Kimberly
Feb 10, 2013 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-mystery
This was very well written. B J. Daniels weaves a great story. This story sets up her next book in the series, "Unforgiven". It is a short 32 pages, and is designed to introduce you to the characters and the plot. it will definately make you want to go out and get the rest of the series.
Mari
Dec 31, 2014 Mari rated it it was amazing
Shelves: in-english, e-book, 2014
Författaren ger oss en liten inblick i hur livet är för några av invånarna i Beartooth. Boken avslutas med en cliffhanger, även om jag har en känsla av vad som händer sen. Jag tyckte att det var en bra "mellanbok" och den gjorde mig definitivt sugen på resten av serien.
Chrichrilecture
Ouf gratuit
Petit livret de 35 pages très très vite et a oublier tous aussi vite Il est mal écrit beaucoup de mélanges de personnages et d’incohérence mais bon il est gratuit
Tia
Nov 21, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
Omg! As a 'promo' type thing going into the novel, it was kick ass. I really can't wait to read the next!
Teri Heyer
Jul 09, 2016 Teri Heyer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves contemporary romance/suspense.
This is a short prequel/novella for B. J. Daniels' Beartooth, Montana Series. A great start to a new series.
Kristine Cassan
Kristine Cassan rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Sunshine
Bits and pieces all over the place. Easy read. The cliffhanger was a bit predictable.
Alisa
Alisa rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2012
Devin
Devin rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Judy C
Judy C rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Aubrey Loffredo
Aubrey Loffredo rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Shelly Weber
Shelly Weber rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2014
Lorinda Brown
Lorinda Brown rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Sandra Lewis
Sandra Lewis rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Sherry Norman
Sherry Norman rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Bobbie
Bobbie rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Tere
Tere rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2013
SandyKL
SandyKL rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Colleen
Colleen rated it liked it
May 06, 2014
Jody
Jody rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
Ayimas
Ayimas rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Wyatt: Return of the Cowboy
  • Already Home (Sons of Chance #6.2)
  • A Taste of Romance
  • The Wrangler  (Jackson Hole, #5)
  • A Very Tempting Texan (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul, #1)
  • Light This Candle
  • Dear Maggie
  • Homecoming (The Billionaire Brothers, #1-3)
  • Kidnapping in Kendall County (Sweetwater Ranch, #4)
  • Rogue Stallion (Montana Mavericks #1)
  • Rodeo Rebel (Texas Rodeo Barons, #0.5)
  • Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe #3)
  • How to Mend a Broken Heart
  • Craving Her Rough Diamond Doc
  • Beware of the Boss
  • Passion to Die For
  • Draw Me Close (Hearts and Crafts, #3)
  • Uncovering the Correttis (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #0.5)
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc
More about B.J. Daniels...

Beartooth, Montana (5 books)
  • Unforgiven (Beartooth, Montana, #1)
  • Redemption (Beartooth, Montana, #2)
  • Forsaken (Beartooth, Montana, #3)
  • Atonement (Beartooth, Montana, #4)
  • Mercy (Beartooth, Montana, #5)