Start by marking “The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code” as Want to Read:
The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code

The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code

Why Are So Many Jews Millionaires?

Jews are estimated to make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet approximately 25% of the world's billionaires are Jewish. Jews are always found on lists of the world’s richest people. In 2009, 139 of the Forbes 400 were Jewish. Jews also comprise a very large number of history’s most important figures, people who have had a profo
Published October 30th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Money Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Money Code

Susan Davis
Nov 02, 2012 Susan Davis rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Friends, family, coworkers
Recommended to Susan by: friend
In recent years, the popularity of "think your way to wealth" have skyrocketed. I've read many of these books, including, The Law of Attraction and The Secret, but I find these books have no tangible results. A lot of my friends have read them, with no results at all. The Money Code actually tells you how to get wealthy with practical steps and tangible results. Many books on wealth are 200-400 pages, when they should only be about 50-100 pages. Many of these books, repeat information, and are l ...more
Cherei
Nov 17, 2012 Cherei rated it it was amazing
There are some bits of knowledge that one wishes they knew many decades earlier. This is the type of book that should actually be required reading in high school and college Economic classes.

This book is outlined so well from start to finish. It literally lays out a very precise plan for one to follow. I like that the author included several links if the reader wishes to learn much more about various subjects. (From investing to which field of work one should pursue).

It's never to late to start
Esther Dan
Oct 31, 2016 Esther Dan rated it really liked it
Great Principles

I stumbled on this book while reading another book. I love how clear the principles are and all one has to do is live it
Linda Wheeler Williams
Jan 11, 2017 Linda Wheeler Williams rated it it was amazing
Interesting with Values and Beliefs that Rings True

Love this book! Its an easy read because each chapter is short and to the point. Also offers information for action or research after each chapter. Will take action by praying for wisdom, love people and not money, persevere in spite of difficulties, charge fairly, honor the Sabbath and tithe 10% of net gross.
Steve
Sep 04, 2016 Steve rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
A lot of the content of this book is kind of common sense financial advice, but it's laid out simply and concisely in a way that's easy to follow and understand. The content related to the religious aspects of financial health were certainly a variation on the standard, common-sense approaches described in other works. I found those aspects to be applicable and well-explained.

Whether you buy into all of the advice in this book or not, there are many sound financial circumstances and directions g
Natalie
Nov 02, 2012 Natalie rated it really liked it
This book is practically an encyclopedia of knowledge.

Chapter by chapter it describes in great detail on how to accumulate wealth, why money is necessary and how to keep your wealth once you have it.
Common sense and universal laws prevail in this book and coupled with extensive links out to more information on the web, makes all of it even more invaluable.

It's fairly short and easily digestible. And hopefully many will heed the simple advice in this book, for we all could use some money. :)

All i
Abiodun Adeyemo
Sep 05, 2016 Abiodun Adeyemo rated it it was amazing
Really increased my understanding of scriptures, with a

It is simp!y amazing and thought provoking analysis of God's intended purpose for pur life's and how to enjoy the supernatural
Mitchell
Nov 02, 2012 Mitchell rated it it was amazing
This book instantly caught my eye with, “Why are so many Jews rich?” Can’t say I ever thought too much on the topic, but I give the author credit for this question. Wealthiest and Judaism seem to go hand in hand with the public.

This book gives decodes the 7 codes and tell you exactly what you should do to become more successful and financially secure. It offers very practice advice in an easy to read manner.

Also gives some great suggestions for acquiring long-term financial success that grows ov
Yougo
Apr 08, 2015 Yougo rated it did not like it
Honestly, don't waste your time. Basically a collection of statistics showing how Jews are better at money than everyone else sprinkled with some proverb sounding snippets from the Talmud. Nothing that will help you 'break the code' or any specific, pragmatic, useful information. Blew through it since it's rather short, but it came up short.
Silver Passion
May 21, 2016 Silver Passion rated it it was amazing
Clarity

Ask and it shall be given. Seek and ye shall find. This is informative. Many things I already knew but sometimes it gets jumbled in my head. To see it structured together will be amazing for my life and those around me. Great book.
Veronica Lynne
Mar 25, 2013 Veronica Lynne rated it it was ok
If you know nothing of Judaism, you may find some references and links interesting. As for getting rich...there is no secret. Some of the text is historical and timeless. Some of the links are outdated and/or worthless.
Abundant Life Massage Therapy
Wonderful read

I chose this read for information on wealth and was given much lifestyle changes that I definitely need to incorporate in my daily life right now.
Desiree D Popp
Mar 20, 2014 Desiree D Popp rated it liked it
Not what I expected

This book was not what I expected. It mostly talked about what the Jews think and what they study. I don't think this is "the money code".
Deepak John
Aug 08, 2016 Deepak John rated it it was amazing
Simple truths

The laws are taken from Jewish literature of the ages and shared in a concise way for non-Jews. Follow these simple laws and success will be yours.
Chika
Chika rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Vanessa Sandarusi
Vanessa Sandarusi rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2016
Um Meerah
Um Meerah rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Rachid Benkirane
Rachid Benkirane rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Ivan
Ivan rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
بسمه محمد
بسمه محمد rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Algis Vargas
Algis Vargas rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Huy
Huy rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Cesar
Cesar rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2016
dennis comber
dennis comber rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Noel Pickett
Noel Pickett rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Cynthia Fox
Cynthia Fox rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Jairo Francisco Pachon Pagotes
Jairo Francisco Pachon Pagotes rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Sunita
Sunita rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2012
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • How to Save Money at Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to Cut Spending
  • The ABCs of Money
  • Couples Money: What Every Couple Should Know about Money and Relationships
  • The Frugal Life: The Simple Path to Living a Good Life on a Budget
  • The Crowdfunding Bible: How to Raise Money for Any Startup, Video Game or Project
  • The Rich Bitch Guide to Love and Money
  • Who Owns the Ice House?: Eight Life-Lessons From an Unlikely Entrepreneur
  • Pocket Your Dollars: 5 Attitude Changes That Will Help You Pay Down Debt, Avoid Financial Stress, and Keep More of What You Make
  • HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: Learn how to make money from home with my step-by-step plan to build a $5000 per month passive income website portfolio (of 10 ... each) (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)
  • Saving for Retirement without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery
  • From Ramen To Riches: Building Wealth In Your 20s, Or Spending, Saving, Investing And Managing Your Money To Get Rich Slowly, But Surely
  • Wealth Through Workshops
  • Make Money, Live Wealthy: 75 Successful Entrepreneurs Share the 10 Simple Steps to True Wealth: Money, Investing, Lifestyle, Entrepreneurship, Self-Help, Millionaire
  • Mind Over Money How to Program Your Mind for Wealth
  • Frugal Gourmet Ideas: Secrets to Saving Thousands in the Kitchen
  • Barcode Booty: How I Found and Sold $2 Million of 'Junk' on Ebay and Amazon, and You Can, Too, Using Your Phone
  • The Minimalist Budget: A Practical Guide on How to Save Money, Spend Less and Live More with a Minimalist Lifestyle
  • Unclutter Your Life! How to Tame Your Mess, Calm Your Mind, Lighten your Load

“Wisdom is really the key to wealth. With great wisdom, comes great wealth and success. Rather than pursuing wealth, pursue wisdom. The aggressive pursuit of wealth can lead to disappointment.

Wisdom is defined as the quality of having experience, and being able to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting. Wisdom is basically the practical application of knowledge.

Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.

Become completely focused on one subject and study the subject for a long period of time. Don't skip around from one subject to the next.

The problem is generally not money. Jesus taught that the problem was attachment to possessions and dependence on money rather than dependence on God.

Those who love people, acquire wealth so they can give generously. After all, money feeds, shelters, and clothes people.

They key is to work extremely hard for a short period of time (1-5 years), create abundant wealth, and then make money work hard for you through wise investments that yield a passive income for life.

Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

Failure is success if we learn from it. Continuing failure eventually leads to success. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.

Whenever you pursue a goal, it should be with complete focus. This means no interruptions.

Only when one loves his career and is skilled at it can he truly succeed.

Never rush into an investment without prior research and deliberation.

With preferred shares, investors are guaranteed a dividend forever, while common stocks have variable dividends.

Some regions with very low or no income taxes include the following: Nevada, Texas, Wyoming, Delaware, South Dakota, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Panama, San Marino, Seychelles, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Curaçao, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Monaco, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Kuwait, Oman, Andorra, Cayman Islands, Belize, Vanuatu, and Campione d'Italia.

There is only one God who is infinite and supreme above all things. Do not replace that infinite one with finite idols. As frustrated as you may feel due to your life circumstances, do not vent it by cursing God or unnecessarily uttering his name.

Greed leads to poverty. Greed inclines people to act impulsively in hopes of gaining more.

The benefit of giving to the poor is so great that a beggar is actually doing the giver a favor by allowing the person to give. The more I give away, the more that comes back.

Earn as much as you can. Save as much as you can. Invest as much as you can. Give as much as you can.”
28 likes
“Jews are estimated to be less than 1% of the world's population yet approximately 25% of the world's billionaires are Jewish.” 8 likes