Start by marking “What's Life Without the Sprinkles?” as Want to Read:
What's Life Without the Sprinkles?

What's Life Without the Sprinkles?

Cake maker and single mom Claudia Bradley thinks she has life all figured out — until her best friend Nate starts looking like a mouth-watering dessert and her son’s father comes strolling back into the picture as if he’d never left ten years ago. Throw in a case of preteen angst and a family with lots of well-meant advice, and, well, she’s whipping up a recipe for chaos!

N
Published September 30th 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about What's Life Without the Sprinkles?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Life Without the Sprinkles?

⚜Trea⚜
Aug 23, 2015 ⚜Trea⚜ rated it did not like it
Shelves: challenges-2015
I really hated this book! The heroine did nothing but whine about her lack of a love life, or how she stunk at flirting with Nate, or how she didn't want to get involved with him for fear of screwing up her son's relationship with Nate. I couldn't connect with her at all, and Nate wasn't much better, constantly wanting the relationship to stay in the friend zone when he had been in love with her all these years. Not to mention the sister Zoe was completely clueless! Just wasn't my cup of tea, an ...more
Amy Joy
Jun 15, 2016 Amy Joy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It felt like this story was going to be good at the beginning, then I felt like it was never ending... One of the few times where I had a hard time finding the desire to pick the book up to read more. The main character seemed to complain all the time about something or another. Her and her love interest were both oblivious as all hell towards each other. If the side characters would have just bluntly told the two main characters to get together (and stop using semi-annoying "life" analogies), i ...more
Stacey
Nov 13, 2012 Stacey rated it liked it
Will Claudia's sister get abook ???????
Rhonda Campbell
Feb 25, 2017 Rhonda Campbell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great friends to lovers story

This was a great friends to lovers story. Nate is the best of men. He is the perfect friend, sexy, smart, great father material, strong, and loving. He's the Prince every woman wants and I can't believe Claudia didn't recognize what was right in front of her but so glad that when she did she went straight for it. While this wasn't the funny book I was wanting, I am so glad I read it. Definitely a great story and I hope Zoe has a story also and I would love to see Pet
christy oliver
Jan 12, 2017 christy oliver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
simply yummy!

i loved this book. Sweet, simple romance story. The author did a great job building the characters and I loved the humor throughout the book. I will look for more books from this author.
Debora Padilla
Mar 07, 2017 Debora Padilla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet romance

Great clean, sweet romance. The true grit of relationships and how important it is to be understood, cared for and love growing from that friendship into a solid marriage.
Stephanie Zuiderweg
Repetitive but cute

If you can get over practically the whole book being repeated at least one time, it was a decent read. The plot was cute, the main characters dense but sweet. Adding the third pov might not have been the best call.
Emily
Single Mom Claudia Bradley has done well for herself raising her son, even though his father walked out on her when she needed him most. At least she had best friend Nate West by her side, until recently Claudia has looked at Nate only as a friend but seeing him in a different light, Claudia can’t help herself for wanting to venture down a new road with Nate.
Nate isn’t sure what has happened to his best friend Claudia, he has been in love with her forever but now that she is flirting with him he
Jamie
Aug 08, 2015 Jamie rated it liked it
Loretta Kelly
Dec 17, 2012 Loretta Kelly rated it it was amazing
I have just completed this book which I recommend. These 3 women run a business for those couples about to be married. C, Z, and M each have their own speciality within the business; as you would expect in this line of work - romance plays a big part of the story. Of each of them, C is the most surprised where she finds her true love. Good book.
tara
Jan 30, 2017 tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
100% happy,feel good book.

I probably could have read this book all at once, but I did savor it till I finished. It's nice to read a book that has normal similarities in these times. I will follow this author Misty Simon for many reads to come!
ktouton
Apr 07, 2013 ktouton rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
This book is not great literature, it wasn't meant to be. Don't expect a book Jane Austen would write. It isn't a Jackie Collins book or a 50 Shades of Gray book. It is enjoyable, but not very memorable.
Holly
Jun 28, 2015 Holly rated it it was ok
I didn't finish it. It started well and I was enjoying it. But then the whole lunch at May's with Peter took way too long and the story became very amateurish. I started to peruse it and finally gave up. I could be reading something better.
Cathleen
Dec 30, 2012 Cathleen rated it liked it
I picked this book up as a freebie on Amazon. It is such a cute story. The author has such a delightful way of expressing herself. This story actually had me laughing out loud at times.

So if you enjoy a romance story that is light and fun to read, then you need to pick up a copy of this book.
Angela
Jan 25, 2013 Angela rated it really liked it
Cute story. Very happy and positive voice in Misty Simon.
Kirsten Lenius
Nov 11, 2012 Kirsten Lenius rated it liked it
I didn't find this book to be terribly funny... what it was, was sweet and cute, your basic romance about a single mother whose best friend stood by her for ten years.
Michelle
Nov 12, 2012 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
cute book. liked the characaters, wish that there was more to the story. the plot was good and i wanted to know more about it all.
April Mckaskle
Nov 09, 2012 April Mckaskle rated it really liked it
Cute short story and quiet funny
rose m. dairy
Nov 04, 2016 rose m. dairy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice story

This book was just the right story about love that is right under your nose, but keeps you guessing till the end.
Kerry Frakey
Apr 15, 2013 Debbie Murphy rated it liked it
Just a lot of fun!
Amy
Jan 11, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
Funny chick book could be made into a movie easily. Great book and glad I found my sprinkles!
Tara Jo
It was cute....predictable read....
Marijayne Stegman
Dec 30, 2012 Marijayne Stegman rated it really liked it
Shelves: good
story goes on a little long, not exactly the conflict described but good, good characters,
Erin
Apr 11, 2013 Erin rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-on-kindle
This book showed promise, but everyone involved was so clueless and the cake/icing/sprinkles/cookie business went a bit too far.
Sara
May 16, 2015 Sara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute read.

A nice fluffy story with very little drama and a happily ever after. I enjoyed the characters and the references to all things basking.
Adriana
Nov 10, 2012 Adriana marked it as to-read
Shelves: e-book, i-own-free, amazon
Free 11/10/12 at Amazon
Broughps
Broughps rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Sharon Baker
Sharon Baker rated it it was ok
Mar 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Finding Refuge
  • Iced Romance
  • Think About Love
  • Oceans Between Us (A Cinderella Romance)
  • Pretty Girls Don't Cry
  • Wine & Roses
  • South Beach Cinderella
  • Jingle This!
  • Last Stop This Town
  • Tea with Emma (The Teacup Novellas, #1)
  • Mistletoe in Maine (Holiday Brides #3)
  • Trouble's Brewing (Stirring Up Trouble, #2)
  • Little White Lies
  • Turn Towards the Sun (Sunflower Trilogy, #1)