Start by marking “Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)

Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska #4)

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  432 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
All he wants for Christmas is her…
Former Russian spy, Sergei Lavinsky, code name The Bear, is hibernating on the edge of Alaska. He lures the woman he loves to the Edge of Reason Lodge, hoping enough time has passed that her heart has softened and her knives have dulled.

All she wants is revenge…
Kate “No Mercy” Mercer is a CIA Agent sent to assassinate him. Again. This ti
Published October 30th 2012 by The Story Vault

To ask other readers questions about Bearing All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bearing All

The Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonTaking a Shot by Jaci BurtonChanging the Game by Jaci BurtonBearing All by Tiffinie HelmerLover Mine by J.R. Ward
Cover-Only Male Chests-All Genres
4th out of 258 books — 70 voters
Mischief Under the Mistletoe by Kristin MillerMistletoe Magic by Melissa McCloneAll Is Calm, All Is Bright by Colleen CobleTwelve Nights by Sharon StruthHome For Christmas by Melissa McClone
Christmas and Winter Novellas
111th out of 315 books — 552 voters

More lists with this book...

Penny Watson
Nov 30, 2012 Penny Watson rated it it was amazing
What's better than an action-packed spy-double agent-assassin novel with a bearded Russian assassin lumberjack hottie in Alaska and bad-ass double-jointed heroine who knows her way around a knife?

Finding out this is a series! A SERIES!

*Penny wipes away a tear of happiness*

Grade: A
Sheryl
Oct 31, 2012 Sheryl rated it really liked it
I know, i know... i have the first 3 books in this series, but i read this one first... i just couldn't help myself... what can i say? I'm a SUCKER for a HOT Russian :)
Janet Juengling-Snell
Dec 01, 2012 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it it was amazing
I love to read a good action romance and I adore stories about second chance love. Yet, I have seldom found them both in one book. I finally found one….

“Bearing All” as met all the requirements!!!

Kate is one bad ass chick, I loved her combat moves as much as I loved watching Sergei take her down while trying not to hurt her! The chemistry between this two just sizzled off the pages! Tiffine did a wonderful job for slowly explaining their history as we were watching the present unfold.

Just like
Hbeebti
Feb 07, 2013 Hbeebti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebies
This was the best one so far. I loved all the knife fighting and unspent lust and love that Kate fought so hard to hide. Loved snowed in books as well. I really hope that this series will continue.
Silverana
Dec 04, 2012 Silverana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free-kindle, loan-to
I had read a story not too long ago from this author and did not immediately have a positive response for it. So when I first saw this one, my thought was to skip over it. But the storyline sounded too good to pass. I’m glad I read it.

This seemed like a similar version to one of the 007 movies, I think Pierce Brosnan and Famke Janssen specifically. Sergei and Kate, or as Sergei calls her, Katja, (making it sound much sweeter), have feelings for each other. But both are wary of each other, not s
Jackie
Book Synopsis
All he wants for Christmas is her…

All she wants is revenge…
Kate “No Mercy” Mercer is a CIA Agent sent to assassinate him. Again. This time she intends to succeed without ending up in his bed. She has a dozen reasons to kill him, and one of them is
Laurie
Dec 10, 2012 Laurie rated it it was amazing
Action filled from the first! I had a hard time with the lead male character's russian accent being written. Other than that, it was a book I had a hard time putting down because I could not wait to find out what happens next.

Kate: CIA operative who is hell bent on killing Sergei. A few years back not only did he seduce her and leave her, but he also killed Perry. She will stop at nothing until Sergei pays.

Sergei: Russian spy who seduced and left Kate, then killed her mentor and fellow CIA opera
Katrina
Nov 02, 2012 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Vat I Vant is a hot Russian to tango with and not on the dance floor ;)

Sergei and Kate have a past - one that may ruin any future. Kate is sent to kill Sergei - why - you have to read to find out !!!

Tiffinie Helmer 's Bearing All is a fast paced, action packed romance with some sensual hot smoking combat moves. Sergei is Kate's target and they are certainly a match made in Heaven in more ways than one. Both hands on – agents that many a times are ruffling each other’s feathers either to kill t
Katie(babs)
Jan 02, 2013 Katie(babs) rated it liked it
Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4) was free on Kindle in time for Christmas. This is the first book I read by Tiffinie Helmer and it won’t be my last. Bearing All caught my eye because it’s about a former Russian spy now living in the wilds of Alaska. Sergei aka The Bear has become a hermit who chops wood, wears flannel and has a beard. Have I told you how I’ve come to appreciate buffed, bearded men in the romances I read? Also in order to get the full effect of Sergei’s Russian accent, inste ...more
Kelly
Dec 01, 2012 Kelly rated it really liked it
I've read the first book in this series and I REALLY LIKED IT! Mostly because I have a kink for two people being trapped in a snowstorm together. You know what? THIS BOOK TRAPPED TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER IN A SNOWSTORM, TOO! In a different way from book 1, mind you. Plus, Kate was totally trying to kill Sergei and that's ALWAYS fun!

This book has spies and double-crossing and sexy times and more sexy times and a knife fight or two. Kate is a strong, kick-ass lady who can hold her own in a fight. Serge
Tamara
Jan 15, 2014 Tamara rated it it was amazing
I think I burned my fingers on this one! Pwew! One hot read in the cold Alaskan tundra on the Edge of Nowhere!
Spies, assassins, double agents and a passion so hot that time and vengeance can't cool it down.
I loved Bearing All. Sergei and his accent made me melt and when he he calls Kate "Katja" oh man, hand me a fan.
Kate for her part is one kickass female and you all know I love a tough broad!
Did I mention I loved it?!
Dawn Sullivan
Jan 08, 2013 Dawn Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Bearing All- Sergei and Kate's story, Oh wow!!! So much action and passion in this love story. I loved the whole story line. Tiffinie has done it again and I am a fan.
What is there not to love about being snowed in with a sexy man? LOL Oh boy this story was smoking hot I had to fan myself a few times... I sighed so much and even laughed. I love when I read a book and I get physical reactions from the story.
Now I want more of the yummy men and kick ass women she writes. Please write more :)
Heather Fineisen
Dec 20, 2012 Heather Fineisen rated it really liked it
Sergei and Kate, secret agents well matched in technical skills, wit and in the bedroom. This is the fourth Wild Men of Alaska so I will be working my way back through Tiffinie Helmer' s other wild Alaska Men. When the urge for steamy romance hits, there are few authors who get the formula right, and Helmer does. A good story that's a quick read with a hero who could be Daniel Craig with a Russian accent and the cover' s not bad either.

This was provided by netgalley.
Dena
This is a great series from what I have read. I have not read them in order so that is one good thing about it. I love the danger and chemistry it is unique to this author's way of writing. I like the build up so that we can relish it when it's happening. There is a fine line to rushing a scene and having it just right.

Overall awesome characters and the story was good.
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story. I liked Sergei and Kate, although since the story begins with Kate trying to kill Sergei it's a bit difficult to see her likable features at first.

Kate and Sergei have a convoluted past. She was an agent for the US and he was one for Russia and they got pitted against each other during a mission. They ended up sleeping together (which was part of both of their missions) but they didn't kill each other (which they were supposed to). Kate thought that Sergei was
Sep 28, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A interesting and sexy romance novella by a new author. Even better, it was free. This book was exactly what I was looking for at the time, a quick escape from reality after a bad day at work. I'll certainly be reading more of Helmer's work in the future.
Jackie
Dec 04, 2012 Jackie rated it it was amazing
I love a good romance. This was such a treasure. Sergei is one sexy barbarian! In one day he had her go from wanting to kill him to shopping for Christmas and he got to unwrap the best present in the world. Her of course. Agggh! It kills me :D
Kanya
Dec 06, 2012 Kanya rated it really liked it
This is a great story! I got it for free on Amazon so I haven't read the first 3 books, but it didn't bother me. But now I'm definitely interested in the other books!
I would recommend this book if you love second chance at love story and spies.
Army-mom
Dec 04, 2012 Army-mom rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it, would like to read more like this. I like the balance of power between the two.
Socorro
Dec 02, 2012 Socorro rated it really liked it

A quick read. It has lots of action. Good spy story with lots of spice
Megan
Apr 19, 2015 Megan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tiffinie-helmer
Sergei Lavinsky knows what he wants. He's been waiting for Kate Mercer to show up and give him a chance to prove his innocents for something that happened years ago. She shows up, but she's not after love...she's after blood. It's up to her to forgive and accept the things Sergei shows her.

Ciru
Jan 11, 2016 Ciru rated it really liked it
Two spies, an alaskan winter, and betrayal underfoot, the thing that a great romance novel is made of. Loved Sergei+Katja (way better than Kate) and their i-love-you-but-i-wanna-kill-you vibe.

I loved this whole series with Moosed Up being the best one in my opinion.
Jenn
Apr 11, 2014 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Yummy!
This was the first book I've read by this author and it definitely won't be the last. I love romances that take place in Alaska, and throw in a hot Russian spy? Result-yummy!
Jane
Bearing All is part of the Wild Men of Alaska series and the third of the four books in the series that I have read. Sergei Levinsky, code name "The Bear", former Russian spy waits for Kate "No Mercy" Mercer, a CIA agent to come to try to kill him in remote Alaskan Lodge in the middle of winter. They have a history and she blames him for the death of her partner two years earlier when she met Sergei on an assignment and they found each other irresistible. The depth of emotions and the way she is ...more
Barbara Blanc
Feb 12, 2014 Barbara Blanc rated it it was amazing
What an awesome heroine. Loved her abilities. Was very surprised at the end. Love this author and would read anything she writes. Love the setting of Alaska.
UnusualChild{beppy}
synopsis:
sergei, a spy, seduced and abandoned kate years ago when she was sent to kill him. now she's coming after him again and this time, she won't let him distract her. sergei knows she's coming and is prepared to make up for what he did to her. they both try to gain the upper hand...and then have to band together to fight off the real baddy.

what i liked: it was steamy and sweet and feisty and cute. i liked that kate was so tough and that sergei was so tender.

what i didn't like: it felt as th
Carrie-Anne O'Driscoll
Sep 19, 2014 Carrie-Anne O'Driscoll rated it it was amazing
Crossng language barriers as well as history, Helmer packs action and reaction into these pages. A woman assassin and a bear of a Russian kept the heat turned up the whole way through.
Karla
Mar 20, 2014 Karla rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, 3-contemporary
Loved it, I hope this series is not over.
Mary Squier
Mar 18, 2015 Mary Squier rated it liked it
Was ok. Better than the last one.
Anna
Dec 01, 2013 Anna rated it liked it
I actually wanted to love this but it just fell short for me in a lot of ways. Not least of which was the author's need to reduce what should have been a sexy imagined Russian accent to a collection of w's replaced by v's and a tendency to skip a word or two. The heroine rocked, it's not often the female gets to look after herself with the help of her own special swiss army bra. Just not very realistic in it's portrayal of the relationship I guess for me, either past or present.
  • Cowboys and Angels (Aspen, #3)
  • Must Love Santa
  • Santa Wore Combat Boots
  • Unwanted (The MacLauchlans, #3)
  • At the Cowboy's Mercy (Taming the Cowboy, #1)
  • Eye of the Abductor
  • Christmas with a Soldier (Soldier, #1)
  • Enchanted
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • Desert Rose (Warriors Series - #1)
  • Christmas Cash (Raising Cain, #1)
  • Chained (Decorah Security #2)
  • Christmas Babies (Holiday Babies)
  • The Navy Seal's Promise
  • The Enemy's Son
  • Minding Amy
  • Cool Shade
  • 11th Hour Rose (Langston Brothers #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Tiffinie Helmer is always up for a gripping adventure. Raised in Alaska, she was dragged 'Outside' by her husband, but escapes the lower forty-eight to spend her summers commercial fishing on the Bering Sea.

A mother of four, Tiffinie divides her time between enjoying her family, throwing her acclaimed pottery, and writing of flawed characters in unique and severe situa
More about Tiffinie Helmer...

Wild Men of Alaska (4 books)
  • Impact  (Wild Men of Alaska, #1)
  • Moosed Up  (Wild Men of Alaska, #2)
  • Dreamweaver (Wild Men of Alaska, #3)