Start by marking “Tales Of Five Lies” as Want to Read:
Tales Of Five Lies

Tales Of Five Lies

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A BRUTAL MURDER IN THE COVER OF DARKNESS. A SHAMEFUL SECRET FUEL BY DECEIT.

Christine White is rich, beautiful but gullible. She witnesses a crime which ultimately changes her life and to make matters worse, the killer is on the prowl, ready to pounce again. The only way she can survive is to unmask the murderer before all hell breaks loose but is the truth closer home tha
Paperback, First Edition, 56 pages
Published September 22nd 2012 (first published September 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tales Of Five Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales Of Five Lies

Paulette Mahurin
I bought this book and started it this morning, couldn't put it down and finished it in a few hours. It grabbed me right from the beginning and I wanted to know what happened in the forest, who were the men, what's up with Christine's husband and kept asking more questions as mystery upon mystery twist moved me along to a surprise ending. Not what I expected at all. I enjoyed this read a lot.
Arrowgatebooks Publishing
This is a short story like no other. It was flawlessly written and you would be hooked until the very last page, I was, and I didn't regret buying it.

I wouldn't want to divulge the details but its thought provoking and the ending was simply nothing I'd expected.

'Tales Of Five Lies' is intriguing, you'll have to read it to find out the truth!

Andy Strutt
Andy Strutt marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Katbyrdie
Katbyrdie marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
T.B. Markinson
T.B. Markinson marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Cheekykat
Cheekykat marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Seyi David
Oct 30, 2012 Seyi David rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Born in Nigeria on October 14, 1975, I began dabbling into writing from an early age. My first novel at the age of 13 was considered ‘grown up’ by publishers but instead of that to dampen my spirit, I shrugged it off and completed my secondary school and I was promptly admitted to the University of Ilorin where I studied English Language.

At the completion of My degree, I got a job with the state’s
More about Seyi Sandra David...
The Feet Of Darkness The Impossible President The Feet Of Darkness, Can Love Overcome Darkness The Feet of Darkness: Can Love Overcome Darkness? The Feet of Darkness: Can Love Overcome Darkness?