Start by marking “Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series, #1)

Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series #1)

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  32,434 Ratings  ·  1,968 Reviews
I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never for
Published December 27th 2012 by Bandit Publishing Company

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesHopeless by Colleen HooverThe Fault in Our Stars by John GreenDivergent by Veronica Roth
Best Book Boyfriends
195th out of 7,078 books — 23,803 voters
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesPerfection by R.L. MathewsonKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
Best Accidentally Pregnant in Romance Novels
15th out of 675 books — 2,113 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog
Dec 28, 2012 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it

4 - 4.5 stars.

Forever My Girl is a beautiful YA rockstar romance about the heartbreak of mistakes, the power of forgiveness, and the hope of a second chance at love.

I’ll be perfectly honest, when I first read the blurb for this book, I squeed right out loud. I mean, a second-chance rockstar romance? What’s not to love?

Here’s the blurb, I’ll let you fall in love with it all on your own:

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Dec 18, 2012 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it really liked it
***THIS REVIEW IS POSTED AT MY SECRET ROMANCE***

4 SECOND CHANCE STARS

“I know she hates me.

I hate me.

I ruined her life. That is what her voice message said. The one I've saved for the past ten years. The one I've transferred from phone to phone just so I could hear her voice when I’m at my lowest. I can recite every hateful word she said to me when I was too busy to answer and never found the time to call her back.

Never found one second to call and expla
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

'I need to know if she’s moved on, I hope that she has. How many kids does she have and what does her husband do for a living? I only hope he treats her better than I ever did because she deserves it and so much more.' ~Inner monologue of Liam

Photobucket

'I thought for sure we’d spend forever together. I thought our love was one of a kind. I would almost be okay if he had met someone else and fallen in love, but he didn’t. He just left. He s
Dija
Dropped at: 51%

Reason: None of the characters act their age (the adults act like immature teeangers and the kids like wise grandparents), the dialogue is contrived, Josie's mood swings are beyond annoying, and Liam is a drama queen. Also, don't get me started on the editing mistakes.

I couldn't care less where this is headed.
Jenny Levine
Jan 01, 2013 Jenny Levine rated it really liked it
“Arms of a stranger, a warm blooded kiss, trying to fill the void, of the one that I miss.
Perfume whispers, lashes and lace, but I can only hear your voice, I’m so out of place.
All these painkillers, that’s all they are.
Painkillers.”

Liam and Josie were HS sweethearts.
He's a quarterback and captain of the football team.
She's a cheerleader.
They were the poster kids for romance throughout the town.
Everyone knew they were together and nothing was going to break them up.
And they're certain they
Paula
Dec 24, 2012 Paula rated it it was amazing

Forever My Girl is a beautiful, captivating second chance love story. This story broke my heart, made me laugh, made me cry, made me smile, and, when it was over, sigh with happiness. This is a highly impressive debut novel by Heidi McLaughlin.

When Liam left ten years ago to pursue his dreams to become a musician, he left everyone behind, including the love of his life, without an explanation. Liam and Josie were high school sweethearts. They had their whole lives planned out together. But, of c
Smitten's Book Blog

Yay! :) I feel all warm and gooey inside. I love books that do that to me. This was such a feel good contemporary romance.

It was a little predictable and standard, but I think that's ok, because it was gorgeous! I do have one issue, and that is Liam's reason for leaving his home town of Beaumont and the love of his life, Josie Preston... I can see where the author was trying to go with that but it was the only weak point in the story for me.

The last thing Betty says to me that day is somethi
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 20, 2012 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Find this and other reviews at: http://totallybookedblog.com/

In Forever My Girl we are introduced to Liam Page. Liam left town and walked out on the girl he loved ten years previous to pursue a music career and never didn’t look back. Or did he?

Liam appears to have it all. Fame, fortune, women………pretty much any woman he wants , except the one he still thinks about every day – the woman who truly stole his heart ten years ago.

Liam lives quite the nomadic lifestyle, touring and living out
Heidi McLaughlin
Dec 11, 2012 Heidi McLaughlin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I may just be a wee bit biased :)
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
2.5...I went with the hype and I was disappointed. Ugh! Hate when that happens. With that being said...

I liked the concept of the story. Helllooo...guy leaves girl, guy realizes his mistake and tries to win her back while she has secret from said guy...I've read plenty of those and wanted to see how this author would take a spin on this played out "theme". I'm a sucker for these kind of stories.

Let's just get this out of the way. The main guy Liam is a CHUMP. I could not stand him. He worked my
Yvie
Jul 31, 2013 Yvie rated it it was amazing
I'm lucky - I had the privilege and honour of being able to read this story as it was being developed and written and I can tell you (as cliched as this may sound) you will NOT be disappointed. You want a hot Rockstar? You've got it. You want a determined, likeable female lead? You've got it. You want some angst, some warmth and A LOT of sexual tension? Yeah, you got that too. Add to the mix a cute kid and the likeable 'other guy' and you have the recipe for a perfect read.

Most importantly with
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

3.75 STARS

“I’m going to marry you someday.”

It's been a decade since Liam broke Josie's heart. She has tried her best to move on. He is now a rockstar and quite successful. Josie is the owner of a flower shop. Just when they think they will never see each other ever again, a tragedy brings them together. Liam finds out something huge that impacts him. He isn't going away and in the process, he hopes to get his girl back.

Her tear-streaked face is beau
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 17, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

"Only you, Jojo."

description

Liam used to have a girl, a best friend, and a promising football career until the day his grandma made him believe he couldn’t make music and keep those who were important to him at the same time (this is basically how I read it).

Tragedy strikes Liam’s best friend and he returns home to Beaumont after 10 years to pay his respect for his former best friend, Mason and his family.

This story is told in alternating povs of Josie and Liam. Josie is engaged to Nick and rais
Jillian Dodd
Dec 13, 2012 Jillian Dodd rated it it was amazing
I really adored this story. Liam makes a decision many years prior to the book's start to pursue a different path in his life. He's tried to forget the past. And her. But it comes out in his music. How he has never stopped loving her.

He's living the rock star lifestyle. Different girls, different cites, but none of them will ever be her. The her he thought he'd never see again.

But then something happens that makes him go home again.

And at home he'll be forced to see her and deal with the past
Büşra

Liam : Ben geri geldim , seni seviyorum
Jossie : Tamam
Liam : TSK
Jossie : Ö.D

Büyük bir ciddiyetle söylüyorum ki kitabimizin konusu bu :)

Kısa zamanda okunacak , rock gruplarıyla ilgili bir roman isterseniz okuyabilirsiniz .
Çok çok ruhsuz bir romandı bana göre -,-

Ayrıntılı yorum :http://hunharcaokuyankiz.blogspot.com...
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 13, 2013 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Mandee Migliaccio

5 Second Chance Stars

**SPOILER FREE REVIEW**

Forever My Girl is a sweet, loving, all-around adorable read. If you, like me, have a thing for musicians, and reconnections, then this read is for you.

Liam and Josie were high school sweethearts, but one day in college Liam decides to leave Josie to pursue a music career. Ten years later Liam comes back into town and Josie just doesn’t know how to process any of it. Both want closure, but there are plenty of obstacles in their way from finding peace.
Christine
This one was okay, but nothing great. I love stories of lost love, especially when they include a rock star, but this one was okay, not awful, but just okay.

I was anticipating this one and it is my third book this month that I bought the day of release and was disappointed. I was expecting more. I am big on closers, cliffhangers and epilogues. This one just kind of ended. Like I was suppose to go "YEAH" and imagine the rest. Sorry, I don't do that.

I know book #2 is the story of Liam's band mat
Brittni
Jan 22, 2013 Brittni rated it it was amazing
4.5 Amazing Stars!!!

“I’m going to marry you someday.”

I loved this book!! It was so good!! Liam was amazing and hot!! I loved all the scenes with little Peyton and Noah. They made my heart melt into millions of pieces. I want my future kids to be as cute as they are. I couldn’t stand Nick!! I just felt like he wanted what Liam had and that’s why he ended up with Josie. Overall, I loved this book!! It was so sweet!! I can’t wait to read the next book.
Aria Stuck in Wonderland
I never thought I'd see the boy who stole my heart and failed to give it back.... I'm not sure I want it back.

So many feels man! So many fucking feels. I didn't really think I would like this book, because I honestly hated Liam right on the first page. But when I finished... Oh god! I was tearing up... I'm so happy Josie and Liam had their happily ever after. I'm such a sucker for happy endings!!

I hate guys who leave girls without any explanation. That is suck a dick move. It's the worse way y
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Dec 27, 2012 Natasha is a Book Junkie rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“I’m going to marry you someday.”

Some people find their dream early on in life, some never do, and some sacrifice everything to capture it. Liam found his dream in the first semester of college, a dream that cost him everything he cared for, including the woman he desperately loved.

Growing up in a strict patriarchal family, the only child of a man who had very clear ideas about what his son’s future should look like, and of a woman who gave up her ow
Ellelou
Jan 02, 2013 Ellelou rated it it was amazing
Ok, I'm seriously thinking that there is something wrong with me, starting to have major crushes (and dare I say cravings) for Rock Star heroes.
It can't be healthy!

I liked this book, it was a perfect pick me up and a good start to the new year!
It was a bit rough around the edges in some places but I don't care! It made me feel happy once I finished it.
I laughed, I cringed, I got angry, I got scared ( admittedly had to stop reading at one point and considered hiding my iPad) I jumped with joy...
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Story of second chances, heart breaking, heart melting, a complete package.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS ONE........

“Yeah,” I yell back.
“I’m going to marry you someday.”
I thought for sure we’d spend forever together. I thought our love was one of a kind. I would almost be okay if he had met someone else and fallen in love, but he didn’t. He just left.”

It's like reading the Sweet Gum Tree again. This is
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yosbe  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Juls
Dec 31, 2012 Juls rated it it was ok
Recommended to Juls by: Novel
Even if this book didn’t follow every other books concept I would still have given this only 2 stars. I wasn’t impressed at all about a boy who left all the plans he made with the love of his life to pursue something that never entered his vocabulary when he and she were together. If Liam would have tried harder to explain to Josie what he wanted and needed she would have understood and stuck by him and help him follow his dreams. But instead he took the cowards way out. Not attractive at all if ...more
Christy
"Arms of a stranger, a warm blooded kiss, trying to fill the void, of the one that I miss.
Perfume whispers, lashes and lace, but I can only hear your voice, I'm so out of place.
All these painkillers, thats all they are.
Painkillers."

Liam is a big rockstar living in LA. He has it all, except the one thing he really wants. He's lonely, he made a big mistake ten years ago, and lost the most important person in his life. He lives in anguish never knowing if he made the right choice following his d
Bayli
Jan 04, 2013 Bayli rated it really liked it
A solid 4 star read!

How can i describe how i felt reading this book. Hmmm...

Perfect. This picture describes exactly how I felt while reading Forever My Girl.

It's the kind of book that you just want to sit outside and completely relax while devouring each page. It's such a relaxing, nice, read. And a really quick read!

It's not a book that is going to leave you crying or make your emotions go hay wire... But it's pleasant. There will be the moments that make you cringe... But mostly it's a fee
Annie Brewer
WHAT A TREAT!!!! This sounds SOOOOOOO good AND it comes out ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Woohooo, it sounds like an Annie-motional book-just the way I love them!!!

Gah!!!!! I want this book so bad!!!! Only 2 more days!!!!! It's killing me! Grrrr I hate waiting! lol I'm such a nerd, haha

LOVED this book! It was amazing! I loved Liam. I loved Noah! I loved Josie! Great book!

Review to come!
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
4.5 stars! You know when you head to bed and say to yourself Okay, let me read the first chapter or so and then go to sleep? Well that was my plan and next thing I know it's 2 am and I finished the entire book. I could not put it down!

Full Review:

I love this story! This is one of those books you can pick up and be done with it four hours later, or maybe even less. It’s a super-fast read with everything you want in a contemporary romance. It’s filled with lots of emotions that you just can’t he
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Kindle freebie 10/13/15!
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Beaumont Series By Heidi McLaughlin - Starting May 27th 2015 11 12 Apr 30, 2015 04:32PM
Needs Help! 6 107 Feb 26, 2014 04:29PM
BOOKS LIKE THIS?! 7 249 Dec 12, 2013 07:28AM
i am just happy on how i got my lover back 1 81 Jun 05, 2013 03:16PM
The Beaumont Series 23 272 Apr 14, 2013 07:47PM
Buddy Read Zone: Forever My Girl 1/9/13 193 90 Jan 11, 2013 04:32AM
  • My Misery Muse (My Misery Muse, #1)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Rocked Under (Rocked, #1)
  • Incidental Happenstance
  • A Song for Julia (Thompson Sisters, #1)
  • Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)
  • Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans, #1)
  • True Love Story
  • Sometimes Never (Sometimes Never, #1)
  • Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1)
  • Falling Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1)
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
  • Afflicted (Battlescars, #2)
  • Bullet (Bullet, #1)
  • Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1)
Heidi is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author.

Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell, Buttercup and a Highland West/Mini Schnauzer, JiLL and her baby brother, Racicot.

When she's isn't writing one of the many stories planned for release, you'll
More about Heidi McLaughlin...

The Beaumont Series (5 books)
  • My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series, #2)
  • Finding My Forever (The Beaumont Series, #3)
  • Finding My Way (The Beaumont Series, #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (The Beaumont Series, #5)

122 likes