Start by marking “A Poet's Life For Me” as Want to Read:
A Poet's Life For Me

A Poet's Life For Me

Nightclubs, faery queens, imaginary friends and madness, delve into the slightly unhinged musings of Ysabelle Moriarty. Join the journey of a wandering mind, transversing rainy days, rivers of wine and the kind of clarity one only finds on the road. 'A Poet's Life For Me' reflects a life scribbled on pub coasters and plane tickets.
ebook, Digital
Published September 20th 2012 by Smashwords (first published September 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Poet's Life For Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Poet's Life For Me

Liz
Jul 20, 2012 Liz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seeing as I wrote it I find it rather hard to be objective here. I like it, I've definitely progressed as a writer but some of the work in there are still my favourites like "A Winter Dream" and "Back To Belfast".
Genna Imogen
Apr 24, 2015 Genna Imogen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the kind of poetry I've always wanted to read. Darkness, travel, imagination, A Poet's Life for Me, if it could fit a specific genre, would be one of the best works of it's time in that field. A fantastical read, much looking forward to reading more from this author.
Shell
May 12, 2013 Shell rated it it was amazing
I loved the diversity of this slightly dark,off beat writings.A refreshing and honest look into the life of a brilliant mind
Kait South
Kait South rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2013
Cami Alexander
Cami Alexander rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Ysabelle Moriarty
Oct 24, 2012 Ysabelle Moriarty rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Genna
Genna added it
Aug 13, 2012
Writing poetry as I travelled around the world with $10 in my pocket and a messed up head lead to a book which lead to open mics, zines, magazine publications and some awesome poet/writer/musician/circus freak friends.

A few more poems, a book and some failed novels later I am expecting to release a novella entitled "Book of Letters" in early 2013.
More about Ysabelle Moriarty...