Start by marking “Jingle This!” as Want to Read:

3.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  368 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
Love. Diamonds. Mistletoe. And a one-on-one holiday assignment with a very sexy boss. Put it all together, and it's enough to ruin a girl's day.

Angie Miller has to write sizzling, evocative, heart-melting holiday stories about love, romance and diamonds for her company's newest client…an assignment that isn't so easy when she's just had her heart broken. When her first no
ebook, 2nd, 175 pages
Published November 1st 2012 (first published October 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Jingle This!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle This!

Tammy Walton Grant
Snarky me has never read a Christmas romance. I generally stay away from them just on principle. How much more contrived can you get?, is usually how my mind works. This year I figured I should try one. They are freaking EVERYWHERE in December, and this one was free on Amazon so what the heck.

Jingle This! is a silly tale about a woman (whose name I can’t remember) who works as a writer at an ad agency. She is dating the schmucky co-owner of the agency, who dumps her at Thanksgiving. This comes a
Bex 'n' Books
Nov 01, 2012 Bex 'n' Books rated it it was amazing

Sweet, Sassy & Sexy Romance

If you’re looking for a sassy romantic read this Christmas, then look no further – Jingle This!, by the Über talented Stephanie Rowe, has it all. Not only is Jingle This! a well-crafted fun story to get you in that festive mood, but it also offers an array of characters who you will soon love, admire and even loathe.

The main female protagonist, Angie Miller, is a character worthy of spending time following. Angie’s wit and dialogue, in addition to her i
Ria Lize
Dec 08, 2012 Ria Lize rated it it was ok
Shelves: annoying
Oh joy. The things I hate the most in a book: Messy relationships and feelings. I empathised with the heroine so much that I hated everyone else.

I was in tears reading this book. No, they weren't happy tears. They were frustrated tears. I mentioned once in a review that I'm sensitive when it comes to books. I take them too seriously. This wasn't my idea of a light-hearted read at all.No one told me what an infuriating read this was. If they had, I never would've picked this up.

Let me tell you ho
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This was worth the 2 hour quick read, BUT it bothers me that there wasn't more closure & (not sure of the right word) redemption maybe? when dealing with the protagonists.

I'm not sure that in anyone's reality, it is ok for a man who is dating and sleeping with one girl, to dump her (not softly, asshole like) in order to move on to the sister & be supported by the girls' family??? Uhhh no! My dad would have kicked the guys ass! My sister wouldn't have done it & the guy in the end woul
Holly
Nov 13, 2012 Holly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is an extremely fun Christmas contemporary romance novella. The characters are so fun and easy to like! The main character Angie has had her heart broken and wants nothing to do with romance what-so-ever... only problem is, her job is to write mushy, gooey, lovey stories for a client. The stories she actually writes almost causes them to almost lose the client and almost get her fired which brings boss and owner Kyle into the mix. That's when things start to get really interesting!! This is ...more
Elaine
Dec 06, 2014 Elaine rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
This is a very readable light hearted, witty Christmas novella. Angie has to write a series of romantic love articles to promote diamonds in the lead up to Christmas. Unfortunately, she has just been dumped and so is feeling neither romantic nor Christmassy. The fun starts when boss Kyle decides to help and inspire her and things start getting a little out of hand. The story is on the whole well written and the main characters Angie, Kyle and Heidi are very likeable although I really felt like p ...more
Elizabeth
Nov 01, 2012 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Love this short novella by Stephanie Rowe. She manages to draw you in and make you love her characters right away and then you just hold on for the ride. Angie is funny and endearing. I loved this book and recommend it highly!
Tracy
Nov 05, 2012 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Another really great book by Stephanie Rowe. Likeable characters, good story with a healthy dose of humour and romance. Loved the 'thoughts' from Angie at the beginning of each chapter. A definite must read!!
Eline
Dec 06, 2013 Eline rated it really liked it
Shelves: chicklit
Hated the cover of this book, but did like the story! Maybe it's just because of the timing and my love for everything Christmas related, but I still liked it :p.
Julie
Nov 08, 2012 Julie rated it really liked it
This is a very cute little Christmas story. I love Stephanie Rowe and even though this is a completely different genre, it is just as amazing as all of her other works.
DawnMarie Carpintero
Feb 14, 2014 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it really liked it
This book was a really fast and enjoyable read for me.
This is Angie and Kyle's story and enjoyable one at that. Though I loved the book I wish there could have been a development of more heat in the beginning of the book. Though it does start out as Angie and Rogers story don't let that fool you one bit. This story actually begins with these two lovers 3 years prior and that is all I will say about that.
Just like me you will have to pick up the book to actually find out what really happens.
Get t
Tamara
Dec 23, 2012 Tamara rated it really liked it
Gaby
Dec 26, 2012 Gaby rated it liked it
Posted at Oh My Books!

Jingle This! is a short story about Angie Miller, a writer who has been just dumped by her three years boyfriend just when she was expecting an engagement ring. Now she can't write about love, but her boss Kyle Black is sure he can get her into the romance-writing mood.

I read this while waiting at the airports. It was entertaining and easy to read, but I couldn't understand how Angie and Kyle could feel attraction to each other after their complicated past (including him da
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Nov 17, 2012 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Both Stephanie Rowe and her character Angie Miller are amusingly clever in perception and expressions in this holiday read.

Angie Miller writes stories for a marketing firm. Normally they are full of love and inspiration everything the client is looking for to sell their product. But that was before she got dumped by her boyfriend over Thanksgiving when she thought he was going to propose. Now all she wants to do is burn everything she see that has to do with Christmas. And the worst thing is th
Dali
Dec 12, 2013 Dali rated it it was ok
2.5 stars for the laughs

With its too snarky for a Christmas title, Jingle This caught my eye with the addition promise of a good laugh, especially when the story starts out with a broken hearted woman wanting to burn down a Christmas tree and searching stores in order to get her hands of weed killer to eradicate mistletoe and all holiday cheer.

It’s well written and therefore easy to read, but it’s bewildering to me how Angie and Kyle could simply ignore their complicated situation. At a glimpse
Laurie
Dec 11, 2012 Laurie rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy
Really enjoyed the author's main character and the way the reader was privy to that character's thought processes and feelings.

She's got a deadline...every day. She has to write feel-good, romantic stories (for a diamond store) that reflect what love is. The problem is that she just got dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years, and on Thanksgiving; THANKS-FRICKIN-GIVING!

He's her boss and her initial story was garbage so he has decided that he is going to do whatever is needed to get her to write some
Princess Thuy
Jan 31, 2014 Princess Thuy rated it it was ok
This story was just ok for me. I usually like Ms. Rowe's books but this one didn't really do it for me. The heroine was so negative after she was dumped and I really didn't like the idea of how the hero and heroine both liked each other when they first met but because they didn't express their feelings early on both ended up with different people. It's not so much that this happened but the person the hero was with for a "fling" also became the same person that came between the heroine and her e ...more
Snailc
This was not what I was expecting from a holiday themed book. Angie is very emotional-for good reason- but the whole plot line after setting up the main plot was just ridiculous. Roger is an overbearing a$$hole and Kyle is the man who has always been around, just nothing has ever actually happened with. I was expecting smut and fluff and got a marshmallow level of fluff with no character development (which I wasn't really expecting a whole lot in the first place), but it was a bit extreme for me ...more
Janet Juengling-Snell
Nov 21, 2012 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a fun, cute Christmas story with a little sassy, then Jingle This! By Stephanie Rowe is the perfect book for you.

From the first page, when we meet Angie, you can’t help but fall in love with her. She is smart, witty and sexy. I adore her humor. I don’t think I read a single page, where she didn’t make me laugh. Kyle was her perfect counterpart. Angie and Kyle were so sweet together. Their dialogue was amusing. They were a delight to read and you couldn’t help but smile as
Jadzia
Dec 12, 2012 Jadzia rated it really liked it
Angie gets dumped instead of engaged during Thanksgiving. Now she has to deal with the assignment at work to write stories about everlasting love and diamonds for a whole month - one story a day. And she's so not in the moodfor anything happy and connected to love. SHe has to deal also with her boss who's determined to restore her Christmas spirit and to cope with the attraction between them. She's trying to remeber that he's broke her heart once already.

It was a short, funny read. Stephanie Ro
Caroline F
Oct 02, 2015 Caroline F rated it really liked it
Great festive short story. Really enjoyed the dialogue between Angie and Kyle - quite snappy and a little bit sizzling and really quite romantic in places!
Suzan
Dec 28, 2012 Suzan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I really enjoyed this and enjoyed the little 'snippets' at the start of each chapter from the heroine Angie's writings! I loved Kyle and the words that came out of his mouth to describe romance would make any woman swoon! I loved watching them discover their feelings for each other (well Angie already knew she liked Kyle but she fell in love with him even more and he realised the feelings he'd tried to deny for three years!) I hated Roger and her sister Sheila! To be honest I wasn't impressed wi ...more
Sin
Nov 15, 2012 Sin rated it it was amazing
Jingle This! grabs you from the first sentence. Witty, sassy, sweet and sexy. Angie is a woman most of us can relate to. From falling in love, having your heart broken to finding true love. You are crying with and cheering her on all the way through. Kyle & Roger the two men her her life are as different as night and day.

Angie comes to grips with the holiday season, love and doing her job. Which is writing a series of articles on love and diamonds.

Stephanie Rowe has outdone herself in this
Barbara
Apr 19, 2013 Barbara rated it it was amazing
I don't know what it was about this book, but I was smiling the whole time I was reading it. It wasn't like it was laugh out loud funny, but it's the same kind of feeling you get when you read Sophie Kinsella. You know the two are going to tend up together, but you just want to keep reading, because it makes you happy.

There were times I thought the heroine was demanding, but after what she's been through, especially in regards to the hero, I understand where she's coming from. Also, the hero tot
Jen
Jun 15, 2014 Jen rated it liked it
This was a Kindle freebie...
Stacie
Apr 10, 2014 Stacie rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday
2.5 stars I enjoyed Angie and Kyle's story, I just wish there was more to it. The build up for them to be together was excruciatingly long, and then when it FINALLY happened the story was over. Who doesn't LOVE a hot guy that calls you my love, Awww, so sweet! This was a great little holiday story. Thank you Stephanie Rowe, can we PLEASE hear more from Kyle and Angie? I need to hear him call her my love some more, PLEASE!
Jacque
Nov 18, 2012 Jacque rated it it was amazing
What a fun little book to put you into the Christmas spirit!
Poor Angie was dumped over Thanksgiving and try's to torch her desk top Christmas tree & then wants to weed kill all the mistletoe! She's a copy writer who has lost her way but soon Kyle puts her right back on track! Going shopping for $50k Engagement rings will do that to a girl!
I really liked this novella and know you will too!
Melanie Tikalsky
Sep 13, 2013 Melanie Tikalsky rated it liked it
Shelves: chicklit
Why three stars? I felt like it was unfinished. The ending was hurried at best and them boom done! She could have lest us at least wallow in five minute of happily ever after.
The story was funny and parts were cute. A good holiday story we some very like able characters and others you just may want to kill

Overall worth the read just a hurried ending.
Angelic
Dec 17, 2012 Angelic rated it liked it
I probably would have liked it more if I hadn't felt the urge to slap Angie upside the head a couple of times, she needed to have more of a backbone when it come to her family and her ex. She kept going back and forth between being a strong person to letting people walk all over her. Drove me crazy!
Soccergypsy
Jan 09, 2014 Soccergypsy rated it liked it
Fun, entertaining, and light-hearted.
  • Naughty or Nice
  • One Snowy Night Before Christmas
  • Santa Wore Combat Boots
  • Be Mine For Christmas
  • Save Me, Santa
  • Christmas in Magnolia Cove (New Beginnings, #5)
  • Loveable Christmas Angel (Angels with Attitude, #3)
  • A Spy for Christmas
  • Mistletoe Mischief (Romancing Wisconsin Series, #1)
  • The Christmas Sisters
  • Emilie's Christmas Love
  • Twas the Night
  • Ice Gods
  • Miss Kane's Christmas
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • Blue Christmas: Big Girls Don't Cry Christmas Short Story (Blonde Barracuda, #1.5)
  • Enchanted
  • A Wizard for Christmas
19729
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA Award nominee and Golden Heart Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten, b
More about Stephanie Rowe...