Dark Edge Volume 6 (Dark Edge)

Dark Edge Volume 6 (Dark Edge #6)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Nosferatu are split between keeping Kurou alive or killing him. In an unprecedented turn of events, Tsuchiya and Matsudaira join together to take Kyrou out, while Sato and Fukaya struggle to save him.
Published April 1st 2006 by Dr. Master Productions Inc. (first published August 2001)

Mark
I know some Japanese comics (i.e. manga) can be so confusing. Most of the time, once I feel kind of lost reading one, I'd simply put it away and not continue reading it. But for this Dark Edge series, I made exception. A repeated one, while I actually was already lost while trying to understand it in Volume 4. If Kuro's consciousness still lives inside the coffin, when all but one of his new friend still remember his existence, why would they try hard to help him out of it?
D
coffin,zombie like, hunters and the general public don't know. Teachers and students of private school.
Sarah added it
Mar 01, 2014
Francis Verdian
Francis Verdian marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Bb
Bb marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
Butterfly Volume 1 Dark Edge: Volume 1 CHRONOS-DEEP- 1 Dark Edge, Volume 2: Children of the Night Butterfly 02