Just a Casual Thing

Just a Casual Thing

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It’s just casual sex with no strings attached...or is it?

Nate and Ronan have hooked up for mind-blowing sex every Monday for the past two years, but when Nate meets Shane in a bar, he thinks he’s found ‘the one’. Shane owns a chocolate shop and loves to bring his work into his personal life, and after a night of chocolate-coated sex Nate will never forget, he decides to br...more
Published November 26th 2012 by Total-E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Just a Casual Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just a Casual Thing

Simsala
Natalie
Nate does not deserve Ronan. There's a way to tell this kind of story without making the reader hate almost every character, but this is not it. This was wall to wall drama, and not the fun kind that Blackwell usually excels at.
jules0623
Amanda
3 stars

I've pretty well liked everything I have read by Scarlet Blackwell and this book wasn't much different. It had a lot of things I like in books such as possessiveness and jealousy and it was a fairly short read.

So Guy A and Guy B have a "fuck buddy" relationship for two years BUT Guy A swears up and down that's all it is but Guy B thinks it's more. Guy A meets Guy C but Guy C is already going out on dates with Guy D who happens to be friends with Guy A (I'm cracking up with my names by th...more
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Finding the one person who gets you feels so good. Nate and Roman are friends with benefits for the past few years. Ronan is Nate's Monday night sex date that has lasted through every other man Nate's dated. With someone like this as a steady loving companion, what more could Nate want? Apparently Ronan is nothing but a hole to plug for Nate. Nate is always looking for that "one" to complete him. He thinks he finds it in another man, Shane.

This story is a messed up and painful one to read. The...more
Vio
Seriously they are dickheads all of them, gritting my teeth it was an agonising read. Like another reviewer mentions there is not one likable character in sight.
Didi
Jerk overload alert! as expected from Ms. Blackwell's characters. But here, woooh... too many too count! At least the ending was as expected.
Skye Blue
I did enjoy this book...but usually as the book goes on, you like the MC more and more. The further into the book I got, the less I liked the MC, and by the end, I didn't even want him to have a HEA.
Lucia
Sep 19, 2013 Lucia rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m, abuse
Nate was such an A-HOLE but I am really liking this author. This book didn't disappoint.
Jeydaa
I would have liked it more if Nate gets more punishment by Ronan.
Sara Covolo
Sara Covolo marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
MMT
MMT added it
May 24, 2014
melek
melek marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Jodi
Jodi added it
Aug 26, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Scarlet writes erotic romance.

Scarlet would rather stick pins in her eyes than go on Facebook but now sees the necessary evil of it. Please join her there for useless writing-related ramblings and hot men musings and ease her in gently. Bah.
More about Scarlet Blackwell...
Rescue Me Inferno And So Is Love Just Desserts (Table for Two, #1) Into the Light (Clear Water Creek Chronicles, #1)