Start by marking “A Profiler's Case for Seduction” as Want to Read:
A Profiler's Case for Seduction

A Profiler's Case for Seduction (Vengeance in Texas #4)

"You need to trust me."

Dora Martin had escaped her past, been given a second chance. She wasn't going to waste it. A good education, a job she loved—all she had to do was stay on the straight and narrow. That meant no more disastrous relationships. No more men, period. Not even the oh-so-appealing Mark Flynn.

FBI Agent Mark Flynn is in Vengeance, Texas, to help solve three
Published April 2nd 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Profiler's Case for Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Profiler's Case for Seduction

Carmen
For the past three years her single goal had been to learn to find the happiness within, to not need anyone else to fulfill her. It had been an empowering lesson to realize she didn't need anyone but herself to navigate in the world. If she chose to allow somebody to walk with her, then it was a choice, not a need.

She would never need a man again.

I've read this whole 'series' of four books and still felt like I was missing a lot while reading this book, the conclusion to the quartet.

Dora is in h
Susan
Fantastic conclusion to the series. I really liked both Dora and Mark. Dora is an older heroine who has finally started to overcome some poor choices made in her youth. Her older brother and sister pulled her out of her downward spiral and gave her the opportunity to start a new life. In spite of that rescue, and living in the same town, she hasn't gotten close to her sister Melinda. She hasn't pushed for a relationship because she doesn't want her bad past to taint her sister's stellar reputati ...more
Souzane
Jan 14, 2015 Souzane rated it it was amazing
one of the best books I've read. I could not put it down till the end. a plot well written and executed that makes you thirst for more. Loved it!
Karin
Pretty good story. You knew who the killer was but not how they pulled it off. Once again, it's part of a series and I didn't read the first.
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2014
Carol Weldon
Carol Weldon rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Jessica Mackay
Jessica Mackay rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Sandra Ortiz
Sandra Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2017
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Bayb
Bayb rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Bevin
Bevin rated it it was ok
Dec 02, 2014
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Vengeance in Texas
Category: Suspense
Aloha Salonen
Aloha Salonen rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2014
Polly
Apr 21, 2013 Polly rated it really liked it
Was very good!
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2016
Caroline
Caroline rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Siobhan
Siobhan rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2013
Stanalei
Stanalei rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Terinda
Terinda rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Sarah Schreier
Sarah Schreier rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Rachial Kutko-harrison
Rachial Kutko-harrison rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Rosie
Rosie rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Sigga Maja
Sigga Maja rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2014
Emily Bare
Emily Bare rated it did not like it
Feb 13, 2014
Celest
Celest rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Vengeance in Texas (4 books)
  • A Widow's Guilty Secret (Vengeance in Texas, #1)
  • A Rancher's Dangerous Affair
  • A Billionaire's Redemption

“I wish I would have been there for you.” He finally found his voice. “I wish I would have been there to beat up all the children who bullied you, to shoot your father dead the first time he broke one of your bones. I wish I would have been there to sweep you out of town and save you from the horrors you went through.”

Her eyes widened in surprise and then immediately narrowed as she shook her head. “I didn’t need to have a hero in my life, Mark. I needed to figure out how to be my own hero. I took the easy way out. I allowed small-town people to label me and then I did my very best to live up to the label they’d provided. It’s taken me thirty-seven years to realize I don’t need a hero. I’m all I need and I’m strong enough to build the rest of my life alone.”
1 likes