Start by marking “Driving Her Crazy” as Want to Read:
Driving Her Crazy

Driving Her Crazy

Journalist Sadie Bliss is on a mission to prove herself as a world-class reporter.But three things stand in her way...

1.Dangerously mouthwatering photographer Kent Nelson-he's far too brooding and arrogant.

2.A road trip across the Outback with the above distraction-did she mention she doesn't do sleeping under the stars?

3.An insatiable longing to throw her rule book out o
Published March 19th 2013 by Harlequin KISS (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Driving Her Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Driving Her Crazy

Nas Dean
Mar 17, 2013 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
DRIVING HER CRAZY by author Amy Andrews is Harlequin Kiss release for April 2013.

Sadie Bliss wants to prove herself. But could she take the proposed road trip with the world renowned photographer, Kent Nelson?
But why was Kent declining to take a flight? Could he be scared? What was he hiding?

And Sadie wanted to look like her former self when she faced her ex-lover, whom they were going to interview. But sleeping under the stars out in the open changed her. Or was Kent responsible for changing he
Dalia
Mar 26, 2013 Dalia rated it really liked it
A fun read
Amy Andrews's writing style flows easily, engaging the reader with 2 likeable and believable characters, her trademark humour and a deceptively simple plot : 2 persons with a lot of baggage on a road trip through the Australian outback.
World renowned photographer, Kent Nelson, is suffering PTSD after his last war zone assignment went wrong. Sadie Bliss is an aspiring journo, but an upcoming interview with the famous painter Leo Pinto - her ex- lover - is playing havoc with her self- c
Nancy Crocker
Aug 01, 2013 Nancy Crocker rated it really liked it
Driving Her Crazy by Amy Andrews

Sadie Bliss is trying to make her big break as a journalist when she is offered a job to interview her ex lover Leonard Pinto. Her boss wants her to travel cross country with famed photographer Kent Nelson and also write a piece about their road trip.

Kent Nelson agrees to photograph Leonard Pinto but he refuses to fly. His editor agrees to his cross county trip but only if he takes along journalist Sadie Bliss. With Kent suffering from PTSD, after a helicopter acc
Rakisha
At first I didn't think I was going to enjoy this book, because sometimes you never know when a damaged tight-lipped alpha male will be an arsehole from top to bottom. Fortunately, Kent was redeemable.. This is a slow build romance, with the first kiss not being made until almost two thirds through the book but it is okay because the verbal sparring and inner workings of the characters are entertaining. When the kiss does happen, you're almost as excited and surprised as the heroes. The fears, ...more
Susanne
Mar 15, 2013 Susanne rated it it was amazing
I love Australian settings and this is some road trip through Oz. Amy Andrews's style is easy flowing and her story engaging. The h/h both have issues; Kent suffers PTSD after his photojournalist work on the front lines ends in disaster and an award winning photo. Sadie is out to prove herself but she has to interview her ex-lover, a famous painter and her self image is suffering. She and Kent disagree about just about everything and yet there is something pulling them together. Hours spent ...more
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Apr 12, 2013 Sara HarlequinJunkie rated it really liked it
Driving Her Crazy by Amy Andrews begins with Sadie Bliss an up and coming reporter and Kent Nelson wounded war photo- journalist being given an assignment to do a feature on a reclusive artist Leonard Pinto and capture some shots of the Australian outback in the bargain. Though there is some initial resistance to the idea, both Sadie and Kent decide to go along for the ride as each of them have a few personal demons to slay.
Kent leaned his forehead against the door. He’d been landed with a car-s
Jacquie
Apr 08, 2013 Jacquie rated it really liked it
Loved it! Strong, sexy woman and a dark brooding hero. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, Australia for a background!
•Anna•
Nov 20, 2013 •Anna• rated it really liked it
description

Whoa!
Mi sa che mi butterò più spesso sui libri dalle orride copertine...

Una jeep, un uomo, una donna e il loro viaggio. Che cosa chiedere di più?

La trama italiana non dice granchè, anzi parla solo della voglia matta che Sadie ha di assaggiare delle patatine.
Cioè, sul serio, si può?
Nessun doppio senso, solo la stupida conseguenza dell'aver passato due anni tra le braccia del famoso artista Leonard Pinto, che ha piantato in lei il seme del "magro è bello".
Pinto aveva fatto di Sadie la musa ispir
Petra Grayson
Feb 03, 2014 Petra Grayson rated it really liked it
Wounded hero, chatty insecure heroine, road trip across Australia. In this case, a recipe for awesome. I stayed up late for this book (and was cranky the next morning, obviously). It was enthralling and engaging. You can picture this being a nice, sweet romantic movie – just the right amount of adventure and sensuality with two wonderful characters.

Kent is the strong, silent type. He was injured as a photographer in a war zone and this was the first assignment he's taken since recovering. I like
Daniela
Jan 22, 2014 Daniela rated it liked it
We meet Sadie, a woman trying to prove herself in the world of journalism whose bombshell looks are a constant struggle to overcome. People automatically assume she has lower IQ and is a pampered princess. Then we have Kent who is a world renowned photojournalist who is recovering from his time as an embed with soldiers overseas. he came back mentally and physically broken. She and Kent are forced together to travel to their next assignment.

This is surprisingly an emotionally complex story even
Jam

This Story has:
-Sexy yet insecure heroine who is proving herself after a relationship gone wrong.
-Arrogant, closed-up hero who, despite his cool exterior, lusts over the heroine while pushing her away because of his traumatic past.
-Slow build in the relationship
-Romantic outback experience

The gist of it. But, i was kind of disappointed with the abrupt ending. A good read. 3 stars!

Modesty_b
Mar 05, 2014 Modesty_b rated it really liked it
OMG!!! I don't have words... I've never quiet read another one like this. Easy going and deep at the same time. My first thought was does anyone have those many curves as the sassy heroine. Leo came across as an amateur and spoiled and I was just disgusted at his behaviour towards the Heroine.
Sharlene
May 02, 2013 Sharlene rated it really liked it
This was a fairly quick read, which covered a couple of serious issues - post traumatic stress syndrome for the hero & poor self image for the heroine. At the same time, there was sexual tension & the relationship grew at a satisfying pace. There were some hurdles, but they got the HEA.
Joss Wood
May 13, 2013 Joss Wood rated it really liked it
The Australian outback and two sexy, strong, sizzling characters. I loved the emotion and conflicts in this book and didn't want it to end.
A really great read.
Suganya
Mar 30, 2013 Suganya rated it really liked it
A fun road trip and kudos to Amy...
June
Jun 26, 2013 June rated it really liked it
Good story about getting through issues in life. Well written and entertaining.
Kegan
Oct 01, 2013 Kegan rated it it was amazing
Just pre-ordered this!
Toni
Aug 07, 2014 Toni rated it really liked it
Road trip!
KarenF
Jun 07, 2013 KarenF rated it liked it
Nice contemporary romance that had some interesting points about body image and the lengths women are pushed to for approval. Lest you think it's all afterschool special there is also some fun dialogue between Sadie and Kent, and Kent comes with some heartbreak and issues of his own. I'd give 4*s for most of the book but I found the ending a bit abrupt for my taste. I can't go from they've broken up over some real issues to HEA or even HFN within a couple of pages. Sometimes the category length ...more
Ali
Mar 25, 2015 Ali rated it it was ok
Disappointing - The first Amy Andrews book I read was Devil and the Deep. It had good tension, believable attraction, interesting background story and was a fantastic quick read so I couldn't wait to crack open another Amy Andrews...

Driving Her Crazy kind of drove me crazy. Interesting premise - hot older guy snarky pretty girl on a road trip for a few days through Australia. Suddenly she is insecure and he waffles like a defrosted eggo between ignoring her and staring at her lips and boobs.

Sor
Kerrie
Sep 05, 2016 Kerrie rated it really liked it
Liked the premise, love the writing, but taking a star off because displaying a nude pic of a chick without her consent is *never* ok... even if you're a wonderful wounded hero like Kent!
Mephala
Mar 26, 2014 Mephala rated it it was ok
The premise was somewhat interesting, I was especially curious how the subject of body image would be handled. And... it was ok, I guess? I felt that if the author had more space to tell her story, the subject would be presented better. The length of the book is its main problem, I think. The ending felt abrupt, the set up for the final made me go back a few pages worrying I missed some crucial scenes. At least the characters had some funny dialogs. 2/5 stars
Amanda
This was awful....I can't figure out how it got an avg rating of over 4 stars. The characters were obnoxious, and waaaaay too obsessed with the size of the girls chest. It was annoying and obnoxious and a LOT over blown.

The only reason I finished this is because I was able to skim 75% of this and I paid for it. I hate not finishing books I pay for.
Jessa
Jessa rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
deborah lawson
deborah lawson rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Bungluna
Bungluna rated it liked it
May 09, 2014
Amanda A
Amanda A rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Nidhi
Nidhi rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • The Taming of a Wild Child (LaBlanc Sisters #2)
  • The Guy to Be Seen With
  • Secrets & Saris
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • The Secret Wedding Dress
  • All Bets Are On
  • Anything but Vanilla...
  • The Right Mr. Wrong (Modern Tempted)
  • Only the Brave Try Ballet
  • Hitched!
  • The First Crush is the Deepest (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #1)
Amy Andrews is a multi-published, award- winning author of 50+ romance novels across both traditional and digital platforms. She writes for Harlequin Mills and Boon, Entangled, Harper Collins Australia, Momentum Publishing, Escape Publishing and Tule. She's sold in excess of a million books worldwide and has been translated into over a dozen languages. In her spare time she is a PICU nurse and ...more
More about Amy Andrews...