Her Cowboy Dilemma

Her Cowboy Dilemma (Coffee Creek, Montana #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Going Home Shouldn't Be This Hard…

Cassidy Lambert traded in Montana's big sky country for the big-city lights - forever. Until a potentially devastating equine illness threatens her family's ranch, and Cassidy is needed at home to help. She thinks she knows what she wants from life, but the more she's around sexy veterinarian Dan Farley, the more confused she gets.

When Cas

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1446, Coffee Creek, Montana #2, 224 pages
Published April 2nd 2013 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2013)

Susan
Very good book. Cassidy has finally finished her schooling and is ready to get an accounting job in the city. When she comes home for a visit she ends up in the middle of an emergency with the horses and ends up taking care of them. This puts her in frequent contact with veterinarian Dan Farley. She had had a crush on him as a teenager, then did something stupid that made him angry. They've been adversaries ever since.

I really liked both Cassidy and Dan. Cassidy had had a crush on Dan when she w...more
Suzanne Bischoff
Book 2 in the series Coffee Creek, Montana by C.J.Carmichael.This was another enjoyable read, especially being able to read it so close to the first book. Cassidy is the only girl and youngest of the Lambert family. She left home to get her accounting degree and away from her domineering, and manipulative mother. She has returned after graduation, awaiting for a second call back on job interview she had in school, that was in Billings. Looking forward to see her dog Sky, speaks of her family rel...more
Donna Tunney
This is the second book in C. J. Carmichael’s COFFEE CREEK, MONTANA series and tells the story of Cassidy, the lone sister in the ranching Lambert family. I’ll confess, I barely recalled Cassidy from the first book, REMEMBER ME, COWBOY, as she didn’t figure much in the plot. In this novel, HER COWBOY DILEMMA, it took me a while to warm up to her but the payoff was great.

I was smiling through most of the novel. Except for a particularly heart-wrenching scene that had me reaching for a box of tiss...more
Kimberly Walter
won this book here on Goodreads, thank you C.J Carmichael for that. Her Cowboy Dilemma was an awesome book. Cassidy comes home after finishing school, she intends to relax and enjoy her time home at the ranch until she gets the call from the accounting job in Billings, but that doesn't happen horses get sick and are quarantined, so she tends to them. during the weeks she is tending to the sick horses she gets closer to Dan Farley Vet doctor, her brothers best friend and the guy she blew off four...more
Michele
I loved this book and could not put it down! Wonderful story of romance, family,commmitments and of course family intrigues! Now looking to order the first book "Remember Me, Cowboy" and can hardly wait to read the third one this Summer. Thank you C.J Carmichael
Rhonda
4 STARS
Coffee Creek, Montana book 2

Well I enjoyed Her Cowboy Dilemma. Some of the secrets are revealed and others are still hidden.
I am glad that Olive is not my mother or I am not like her. The characters are interesting and I want to know more about them. What secrets are they hiding?

Cassidy Lambert is finally done with school. She hopes to get a accounting job in Billings. She is just going to stay at her family's ranch till then. She loves her animals sky her dog and her horse.

At Coffee Cree...more
Courtnie
Dana
I really felt for these two characters. Cassidy was smart and caring, but also had enough hangups to be be real. Farley was a very sweet and sensitive man, but he had put up with alot of her baggage. The story was well-told.
Melissa Fowler
Mar 12, 2013 Melissa Fowler rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys curling up to a good love story
Recommended to Melissa by: goodreads giveaway
What a sweet romance story. My first book that I have read by C.J. Carmichael and I am happy to say it did not disappoint.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Coffee Creek, Montana
Category: Home and Family
Melissa
This is the second book in the Coffee Creek Montana series. You could read them in order, but having read the first book, I don't think it's entirely necessary. There's a prologue on this one so it kind of fills in the backstory and you can muddle through without any trouble. That being said, I do think the first was a better written book.

Cassidy has just graduated and while she waits to hear about a job interview, she's moving back home. Something she's not looking forward to with her overbeari...more
Tia
I love CJ Carmichael, it doesn't hurt that she sends me her novels to read and review. This one was great, at times trying but overall I could feel the emotion and thought the romance between hero and heroine was heart stopping. <3
Ayu Wirdha
Ayu Wirdha marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Sandie Fournier
Sandie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Yulia Anggraini
Yulia Anggraini marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Deann
Deann added it
Jun 15, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Karen Machamer
Karen Machamer marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 27, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Rita Award nominated author C.J. Carmichael has published more than 30 books with Harlequin. Right now she's loving cowboys and Montana--those are the themes of the books she's writing for Harlequin American.

CJ likes to write stories about romance and intrigue with a strong sense of community and family. If you enjoy her Harlequin books, you might want to check out her self-published titles. The G...more
More about C.J. Carmichael...
The Fourth Child Promise Me, Cowboy (Copper Mountain Rodeo, #3) Good Together (Carrigans of the Circle C) The Gift (Bandit Creek, #8) Colton: Rodeo Cowboy